Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Who Can Build A Website With Wordpress Like Below - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Build A Website With Wordpress Like Below (390 Views)

Creating WordPress-Like Static Homepage For Blog - The Simple Way / I Will Give You Full Step To Make Money Like Below Proofs / Wordpress Like Automatic Table Of Content Widget For Blogger Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Build A Website With Wordpress Like Below by knowhowk: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2021
Hello ,Who can build a website with WordPress .This is what I need ,am not interested in anything different from this .I am a Natural therapist ,I treats people with Infections and Infertility problems ,I already have a website which is still functioning , Just like other Business it's a competitive one . I discovered that assume a customer searched the internet through Google with this Search word " I need Staphylococus aureus Herbal Cure " My website does not show but others show .About 3 to 4 of others shows and I found out they were made with WordPress .this is one of them https://mariam594805214./2021/02/25/38/. Click and check it .I want something like this so that when a Customer typed such search word ,My website would appear too .Looking forward to sincere Webmaster to get it done for me at a very very affordable price ..
Re: Who Can Build A Website With Wordpress Like Below by LMServices: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2021
knowhowk:
Hello ,Who can build a website with WordPress .This is what I need ,am not interested in anything different from this .I am a Natural therapist ,I treats people with Infections and Infertility problems ,I already have a website which is still functioning , Just like other Business it's a competitive one . I discovered that assume a customer searched the internet through Google with this Search word " I need Staphylococus aureus Herbal Cure " My website does not show but others show .About 3 to 4 of others shows and I found out they were made with WordPress .this is one of them https://mariam594805214./2021/02/25/38/. Click and check it .I want something like this so that when a Customer typed such search word ,My website would appear too .Looking forward to sincere Webmaster to get it done for me at a very very affordable price ..
Hello, what you need is not a website but a good SEO (search engine optimisation) of your existing website in order to either outrank or compete fairly with your competitors.

As business, there is no denying that you need this if at all your goal is to get customers from the Internet who normally would search for whatever ails them.

We can help you compete with and outrank your visitors on search engines (Google, Bing, etc). However, SEO is not 'very' cheap but its outcome is one to enjoy for a lifetime.

Modified

The website was just audited and discovery shows it is not positioned to rank in any way.
Re: Who Can Build A Website With Wordpress Like Below by RealLordZeus(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2021
knowhowk:
Call or WhatsApp 0.8.08892299.4 or through the link on my signature
Re: Who Can Build A Website With Wordpress Like Below by knowhowk: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Thanks to all .I already have someone doing it for me .I really Appreciate all responses .Cheers .
Re: Who Can Build A Website With Wordpress Like Below by Emeka71(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wordpress is really a good platform see http://www.9jatotalfactsdotwordpress.com
change the dot to .
Re: Who Can Build A Website With Wordpress Like Below by knowhowk: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hello again ,Maybe luck is not on my side to get my business searchable on Google .I came up with this thread about 3 weeks ago trying to find a Webmaster/ SEM ...who could help my website and services searchable by those that needs it via Google search .The Person that first contacted me pleases me by His Explanation and Enlightenment so we started ,I was told withing 4 days to 1 week ,I will be getting result ,He suggested I should have an Online store to be integrated into my Website which He did ,He mentioned that a Payment Gateway like Flutterwave will be better so that Customer can place order and make Payment easily which is another Wonderful Idea .He got me Registered with Flutterwave and sent me a link to upload my Personal ID and BVN ,I input my BVN but all Effort to Upload my Personal ID ( The National ID Slip ) Proved abortive it keeps showing the attached .Though the person tried for me but I just couldn't get Verified by Flutterwave. He suggested Alternatives .In a Nutshell .We are still on it till Now....It's been about 9 years now I have nurtured the Idea of Finding a way to get my Services and Business website to be Found anytime my Work is searched on Google .I make a search word on Google of the kind of service I render and I see other People Website coming up even on the first Google Page...Well Probably I am just Unlucky .I appreciate the guy Effort so far but quite unfortunate this thing is not just working for me. I have my Business Name Registration ,My National ID Card Slip ,A Website ...It's Well.
Re: Who Can Build A Website With Wordpress Like Below by RealLordZeus(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
knowhowk:
Hello again ,Maybe luck is not on my side to get my business searchable on Google .I came up with this thread about 3 weeks ago trying to find a Webmaster/ SEM ...who could help my website and services searchable by those that needs it via Google search .The Person that first contacted me pleases me by His Explanation and Enlightenment so we started ,I was told withing 4 days to 1 week ,I will be getting result ,He suggested I should have an Online store to be integrated into my Website which He did ,He mentioned that a Payment Gateway like Flutterwave will be better so that Customer can place order and make Payment easily which is another Wonderful Idea .He got me Registered with Flutterwave and sent me a link to upload my Personal ID and BVN ,I input my BVN but all Effort to Upload my Personal ID ( The National ID Slip ) Proved abortive it keeps showing the attached .Though the person tried for me but I just couldn't get Verified by Flutterwave. He suggested Alternatives .In a Nutshell .We are still on it till Now....It's been about 9 years now I have nurtured the Idea of Finding a way to get my Services and Business website to be Found anytime my Work is searched on Google .I make a search word on Google of the kind of service I render and I see other People Website coming up even on the first Google Page...Well Probably I am just Unlucky .I appreciate the guy Effort so far but quite unfortunate this thing is not just working for me. I have my Business Name Registration ,My National ID Card Slip ,A Website ...It's Well.
Sad but funny! Can i assist with the Flutterwave thing??
Re: Who Can Build A Website With Wordpress Like Below by Miracle0403(f): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2021
What you need is SEO chat me up 08061179366
Re: Who Can Build A Website With Wordpress Like Below by Emeka71(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nice information.
Re: Who Can Build A Website With Wordpress Like Below by Dbestofmasquar(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
You don't need to hire anybody to build a website for you, You can do it yourself. Its not that complicated.

Download[Direct link]: How To Build A Website (for $1/month) – Free E-book

It's a step by step guide for beginners.

Source: Aidthestudent.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Unlimited Gmail Accounts / Experienced Software Engineer Available For Custom Projects ( C#, PHP ) / Apple Device SSL Error On My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.