Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra (661 Views)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by AlexBells(m): 10:00am On Mar 09, 2021
We Romanticize About Biafra, because our parents told us about a benevolent country and today we can see it, in Biafra our parents lived in a country that was not a British invention, how sweet to be African.

It is not like we don't love Nigeria, far from that we love Nigeria but the pragmatism and patriotism in Biafra makes it a whole lot a potentially lovable country.

Most others envy the very mention of Biafra because they don't know what it feels like to leave outside of Nigeria. As Igbo people, we will question the arrangement of Biafra same way we are questioning the arrangements of Nigeria, that should Biafra come, we just want one thing, To Be Igbo Province of Biafra.

AlaIgbo is for the men who dare to dream and if any Igbo son or daughter is not okay with the current state of Nigeria and believes that Biafra is the answer Igbo province recognizes such dream.
Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2021
I realize that once you mentioned biafra
There is this type of hatred or demon that jot the so called one Nigerianist
They prefer death than to hear that name biafra
Then when you add Nnamdi Kanu they become agitated

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by Elizabeth87: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2021
Now this Igbo Province Stuff is making sense to me, it is clear Igbo province is not against Biafra nor against Nigeria, #Sharp,
Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by AlexBells(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
I realize that once you mentioned biafra
There is this type of hatred or demon that jot the so called one Nigerianist
They prefer death than to hear that name biafra
Then when you add Nnamdi Kanu they become agitated
I understand how it feels, Especially for other Nigerians but Biafra is beautiful, Nigeria too but a country united in the phobia of a people who is destined for greatness will hardly know progress.

Nnamdi Kanu can solve Nigeria's security problems but no one will give him a chance becuase it is Nnamdi Kanu and he is a man with microphone, I don't respect some of Kanus speech, but I respect his ingenuity.

Kanu is not my favourite Orator but as for strategy, I give it to him, what happens if Kanu can solve Nigeria security problem why not give him a chance, because he is Igbo, because he is Nnamdi Kanu, but he can be president of Nigeria, he is avast in Radio technology, indept in propaganda which will project our international image and security seem to be his speciality.

If Biafra offers better chance for us to shine, I dare not stop any man from trying until we get close, Kanu is the most qualified man, sentiment aside that can solve Nigeria's problem.

3 Likes

Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by blazepascal(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2021
they don't want Biafra they don't want an Igbo man to rule this country and they said we are one ..rubbish

2 Likes

Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2021
AlexBells:

I understand how it feels, Especially for other Nigerians but Biafra is beautiful, Nigeria too but a country united in the phobia of a people who is destined for greatness will hardly know progress.

Nnamdi Kanu can solve Nigeria's security problems but no one will give him a chance becuase it is Nnamdi Kanu and he is a man with microphone, I don't respect some of Kanus speach, but I respect his ingenuity.

Kanu is not my favourite Oratory but as for strategy, I give it to him, what happens if Kanu can solve Nigeria security problem why not give him a chance, because he is Igbo, because he is Nnamdi Kanu, but he can be president of Nigeria, he is avast in Radio technology, indept in propaganda which will project our international image and security seem to be his speciality.

If Biafra offers better chance for us to shine, I dare not stop any man from trying until we get close, Kanu is the most qualified man, sentiment aside that can solve Nigeria's problem.
Kanu have proven beyond doubt he is equal to the task
When others were arguing benue is not igbo
ESN are already on ground,carried out their operation and left
Even benue governor was dumbfounded

3 Likes

Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by AlexBells(m): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Kanu have proven beyond doubt he is equal to the task
When others were arguing benue is not igbo
ESN are already on ground,carried out their operation and left
Even benue governor was dumbfounded
If Nigeria is a country that works, we should have invited Kanu, pay for his ticket and have him contest, Kanu is not a Tribalist, he protects even the Hausas who also have history of Killing Igbos Kanu does not Hate Fulanis, Kanu hated jihadist attitude and terrorism, Kanu is over qualified to be the president of Nigeria but a situation whereby Nigeria tries to demonize such asset, gives room for revolts from such geniuses.

3 Likes

Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2021
AlexBells:

If Nigeria is a country that works, we should have invited Kanu, pay for his ticket and have him contest, Kanu is not a Tribalist, he protects even the Hausas who also have history of Killing Igbos Kanu does not Hate Fulanis, Kanu hated jihadist attitude and terrorism, Kanu is over qualified to be the president of Nigeria but a situation whereby Nigeria tries to demonize such asset, gives room for revolts from such geniuses.

Nigeria can’t invite kanu to wipe away terrorist they created
Who does that
I will be mad if kanu accept any rubbish deal with Nigeria government

1 Like

Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by AlexBells(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Nigeria can’t invite kanu to wipe away terrorist they created
Who does that
I will be mad if kanu accept any rubbish deal with Nigeria government
It is too late already, and we have a parallel country, Biafra exists inside Nigeria, Biafra has all the feature of a country, citizens, security and territorial integrity of some sort, they did not stop Biafra, Nigeria only created a parallel country where Kanu is the head so far.

6 Likes

Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by Lyrics269: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2021
Audio biafra since 1960
Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by mbaise1000: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Lyrics269:
Audio biafra since 1960

Pains, chai

1 Like

Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2021
Lyrics269:
Audio biafra since 1960
Take heart
Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by orunto27: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2021
Fight for Full Autonomy of our 36 constitutional States first, then the Relevant Biafra States can thereafter come together to merge as they please and rename their Union.
Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by AlexBells(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2021
orunto27:
Fight for Full Autonomy of our 36 constitutional States first, then the Relevant Biafra States can thereafter come together to merge as they please and rename their Union.
The 36 state did not take account of indigenous people, we should fight for Igbo province first, others should also fight as it suits them, If the worst happens, Igbo province can also become a country, rename it to Biafra and anyone can join

1 Like

Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by orunto27: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2021
You are a NUISANCE seeking for fight for no just reason..
Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by Gbagura: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Are these cretins being paid? What joy are they deriving from disturbing nairaland with their utopia country? You have rights to clamor for your country but the last I checked, no be igbo man get nairaland. Are you that dumb? Nairaland vehemently go against your agitation but yet you're still adamant. Seun hasn't got your time sha, that I know. You can enjoy your folly in peace, at least for the meantime.
Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by AlexBells(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gbagura:
Are these cretins being paid? What joy are they deriving from disturbing nairaland with their utopia country? You have rights to clamor for your country but the last I checked, no be igbo man get nairaland. Are you that dumb? Nairaland vehemently go against your agitation but yet you're still adamant. Seun hasn't got your time sha, that I know. You can enjoy your folly in peace, at least for the meantime.
We are not being paid, we are volunteers, we are passionate, we love our land, maybe we just annexed nairaland lol

1 Like

Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by darkwan: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Nnamdi Kanu can solve Nigeria's security problems but no one will give him a chance becuase it is Nnamdi Kanu and he is a man with microphone, I don't respect some of Kanus speech, but I respect his ingenuity.

Kanu is not my favourite Orator but as for strategy, I give it to him, what happens if Kanu can solve Nigeria security problem why not give him a chance, because he is Igbo, because he is Nnamdi Kanu, but he can be president of Nigeria, he is avast in Radio technology, indept in propaganda which will project our international image and security seem to be his speciality.

olodo....
Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by AlexBells(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
darkwan:

olodo....
You have no substance only insults
Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by darkwan: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

You have no substance only insults

you this guy sef....you can talk rubbish no be small....
Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by GeneralStan(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
orunto27:
You are a NUISANCE seeking for fight for no just reason..

Just shut your damn mouth and wait for redemption. Coward!
Re: No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra by orunto27: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2021
U are wise.

(1) (Reply)

2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why / Reasons Why You Must Secure A Stay Outside Nigeria Before 2022 / Residents Flee Anambra Community After Unknown Gunmen Attacked The Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.