Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? (2749 Views)

All The Stories That Don't Stand Up In Harry And Meghan's Netflix Series / Career Vs Family: What Would You Choose? / Queen Elizabeth Approves Prince Harry And Meghan’s Part-time Move To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by SeaTrade(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2021
ethicallyright:

Thanks master.

I'm okay now.

I went home this evening to my lovely mum to spend the weekend with her. She gifted me all the gifts she'd preserved for me.

We drove out and I returned home angry.

Now facts:

My mum is a very beautiful woman in her mid forties. She has a light skin as bright as the skin of a biracial. Definitely a desired milf . She was a hotcake in her youthful days. It's a good thing to have a mum you can show off at a PTA meeting as a child but there's a terrible side to this.

Nigerian men have a thing for these yellow women especially ones with class and treat them as diamonds.

As a child , my mother told me never to get involved with a dark skinned lady. She told me she would never love her. Her words ended "...bring home a beautiful woman like me." That's the extent my mum is obsessed with her looks and skin.

Like I've always informed you, I am a dedicated young man who is focused on becoming an under 35 USD billionaire. I've got 14 years to achieve this. A wife isn't my problem now.

So when I arrived the venue with my mum, we met my coursemate and her mother. They are beautiful ebony women. I haven't spoken to this girl in class before. We've exchanged brief pleasantries a couple of time. She was happy to know I shared something in common with her( the event at the venue) even though I wasn't her friend in school.

She left her mother and came over to tap my shoulder and her large grin was enough to soften a heart of stone. I introduced her as " a classmate and friend". In my mother's interpretation the introduction is that of a "girlfriend and future wife", small me. My mum didn't respond to her greeting politely . The girl's mum also greeted my mum twice, my mum didn't respond too. I felt ashamed.

My mum had so brainwashed me about dark skinned women that I missed many opportunities to get laid in the University where I have spent 4+ years. I only chased two fair babes and avoided dark skinned ones because I didn't want to lead them on as I knew a relationship with them was not possible. One of the dark skinned girls , a fuckinn wealthy girl (her father is bloody rich), in my class broke this barrier I created and became my friend. She obviously wanted us to be more. She even admires my mother and says she'll visit her one day and shower her praises. During such moments I pitied her because she doesn't know the person she wants to show such love hates her for the colour of her skin.

I broke the chains of religious indoctrination. I escaped from an ideological prison of social welfarism so that I can write my story as one of the greatest capitalists in this continent. I have decided to free myself from my mother's cuffs.

When I return to school, I wish I could do at least 5 dark skinned girls with big bumbum for a start. But I'm not a womanizer and wouldn't want to use innocent ladies for my rebellion.

Thanks boss, for checking on me.

Mariangeles , I'm sorry for disappointing you. From the deepest part of my heart.
Oh okay.
Yes indeed,pretty women are usually very shallow,however your mum is not being nice at all.
But I'll tell you one thing,As a man that owns his own bread,trust me family choices will be the least of your worries.
You can do whatever you like devoid of influence,so I'd advise you keep lowkey for now,still fùck those black bitches or date them without introducing them to your parents for now,whenever you become independent you now come out in the open and do as you like.
Think of the things you have to lose if you are not in good terms with your mum for now man,so I think you can't afford not to be in her good books right now,but a time will cone when you can afford to,that's when you strike.
That's how the world works,its always profit and loss in all scenarios ,I approach everything as a business these days ,even relationships!If I am not gaining from you,I am not dating you!But we can fùck sha grin
Take it easy champ.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by adanny01(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2021
Richy4:
Based on what I read or watched on YouTube/ internet, He did not choose love over family..... He was disrespected..

Racism is something that should be frowned upon by everyone... Imagine discussing irrelevant things like what's gonna be the color of your baby in the name of royal protocol...

It's just like telling a couple who were expecting a baby that you know, your child will be an outcaste.. we the family members will not give him/her our name because you married an OSU... if you were to be in that man's shoes, are you gonna stand and be disrespected? sad

You know we have a comprehension problem in this country. Most Nigerians read the news in black and white.

It's just unfortunate the way they treated Harry, I would do even more if I were him.

True its not as simple as it looks, he didn't abandon his family to be with wife. He has children that the royals do not want to recognize, so he is standing for his children not the way Nigerians are going about.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Hathor5(f): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2021
I just love Prince Harry. It takes a strong man to do what he has done. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Hathor5(f): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2021
adanny01:

You know we have a comprehension problem in this country. Most Nigerians read the news in black and white.

It's just unfortunate the way they treated Harry, I would do even more if I were him.

True its not as simple as it looks, he didn't abandon his family to be with wife. He has children that the royals do not want to recognize, so he is standing for his children not the way Nigerians are going about.

He is a strong man.

Anyone who believes that he is no longer part of the family and will have nothing to do with them is naive.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by crackhaus: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2021
armyofone:
Turned into a frog or anything for his fair lady cool

You can see they have genuine love for each other - that loving gaze, touching, finishing each other's sentences etc I hope they stay together ever after.

Hope is one thing, reality is another.

I know that you ladies (especially y'all who don't have grown-up married kids yet), adore a good love story where a man goes all out against his birth family to be with the woman he loves... But hey for one second, let's try to take our heads out of these clouds.

Do you honestly believe that Meghan, a previously divorced 'Hollywood actress' with a god complex (most Hollywood celebrities have it), who doesn't get along with her husband's family, doesn't get along with most of her own family members except her mum, and doesn't understand what privacy means when it comes to family issues... You honestly believe that this kind of an attention junkie will do happily ever after forever with someone like Prince Harry?

You think this na Disney cartoon abi... grin

Even you will not be happy seeing any woman in the name of "his fair lady", turn your princely son into a frog who can go on camera to talk shit about his birth family.
Whatever issues they have could have easily been sorted out privately – as there's nothing that has happened so far that is sooo bad to the extent that they couldn't sit down to have conversations together as a family...
I bet the Queen would have allowed that opportunity if they had gone that route, but trust a feminist divorcée and hollywood snowflake to always prefer the route that will give her the most attention while making herself into a victim doing waah waah waah waah, cry baby... grin
As if she's the first person in the world to experience racism.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2021
SeaTrade:
Oh okay.
Yes indeed,pretty women are usually very shallow,however your mum is not being nice at all.
But I'll tell you one thing,As a man that owns his own bread,trust me family choices will be the least of your worries.
You can do whatever you like devoid of influence,so I'd advise you keep lowkey for now,still fùck those black bitches or date them without introducing them to your parents for now,whenever you become independent you now come out in the open and do as you like.
Think of the things you have to lose if you are not in good terms with your mum for now man,so I think you can't afford not to be in her good books right now,but a time will cone when you can afford to,that's when you strike.
That's how the world works,its always profit and loss in all scenarios ,I approach everything as a business these days ,even relationships!If I am not gaining from you,I am not dating you!But we can fùck sha grin
Take it easy champ.

Thanks Sir. I know this. I'm deceptive. I'll open a diary and talk about everything later.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Thattallgirl(f): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lol you guys are funny. Comparing another relationship to yours. With the little that was showed on documentary about Lady Diana and the royal family, it was so obvious that Harry is completely different from them. He's always been the "rebel", not doing what they wanted him to do, even by marrying a divorcee and a black woman. So many people will just open their mouths and say Meghan caused the split between Harry and his family. Nobody knows the full details of what he went through or what his mom went through. The royal family only show what people want them to see. Even with that, people are still not aware and still accuse in their ignorance.

Harry wanted out, and he found someone he could call his own. His own family, his own life, and he left.

Someone else whose family literarily did everything for him, and got married to a controlling woman will feel he too can do what Harry did, and abandon his own family. This is a completely different thing. Or someone whose family is toxic, and was able to find peace with a loving woman and amazing children will get convinced by people to abandon his wife or treat his wife and children bad just to please his family. You people ehn!

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by UjuJoan2: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
crackhaus:

I know that you ladies (especially y'all who don't have grown-up married kids yet), adore a good love story where a man goes all out against his birth family to be with the woman he loves... But hey for one second, let's try to take our heads out of these clouds.

Do you honestly believe that Meghan, a previously divorced 'Hollywood actress' with a god complex (most Hollywood celebrities have it), who doesn't get along with her husband's family, doesn't get along with most of her own family members except her mum, and doesn't understand what privacy means when it comes to family issues... You honestly believe that this kind of an attention junkie will do happily ever after forever with someone like Prince Harry?

Even you will not be happy seeing any woman in the name of "his fair lady", turn your princely son into a frog who can go on camera to talk shit about his birth family.
Whatever issues they have could have easily been sorted out privately – as there's nothing that has happened so far that is sooo bad to the extent that they couldn't sit down to have conversations together as a family...
I bet the Queen would have allowed that opportunity if they had gone that route, but trust a feminist divorcée and hollywood snowflake to always prefer the route that will give her the most attention while making herself into a victim doing waah waah waah waah, cry baby... grin

I quite agree with you!!!

There's just something about her that rubs me off the wrong way . . . . I'm really sad to say that I don't like her.

The person I feel sorry for is Harry. As horrible as the BRF might be, they are still his family. Having to choose . . that must be really hard on him.

During the interview he sometimes sounded defensive and a bit hesitant to say negative things about his family . . even expressed pity for them. But Meghan was out for blood. How horrible he must have felt to watch that and feel like he has no choice but to side with her!!!

I know we are all for women empowerment and all that, but the African in me cringes at what Meghan is doing. We are Africans, no matter what you DO NOT trash your inlaws. She appears bitter because her son was denied the title. It's like someone marrying a rich man, claiming she's not in it for the money, and then crying foul on realizing her children will not even be in the will.

Why is that even important to her if she is not so power-drunk and grabby!!!!

What exactly did she think she was getting into marrying into the royal family? If she expected to be welcomed with open hands then she must be f00lish and unrealistic. They killed Princess Diana for God's sake for being pregnant with a mixed breed baby. . how did she think they will accept her?

Harry is an adult, if he wanted to leave the family he could have done that well before he met Meghan. I think he will regret this action, and I think Megan is incredibly selfish.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by crackhaus: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
UjuJoan2:

There's just something about her that rubs me off the wrong way . . . . I'm really sad to say that I don't like her.

The person I feel sorry for is Harry. As horrible as the BRF might be, they are still his family. Having to choose . . that must be really hard on him.

During the interview he sometimes sounded defensive and a bit hesitant to say negative things about his family . . even expressed pity for them. But Meghan was out for blood. How horrible he must have felt to watch that and feel like he has no choice but to side with her!!!

I know we are all for women empowerment and all that, but the African in me cringes at what Meghan is doing. We are Africans, no matter what you DO NOT trash your inlaws. She appears bitter because her son was denied the title. It's like someone marrying a rich man, claiming she's not in it for the money, and then crying foul on realizing her children will not even be in the will.

What exactly did she think she was getting into marrying into the royal family? If she expected to be welcomed with open hands then she must be f00lish and unrealistic. They killed Princess Diana for God's sake for being pregnant with a mixed breed baby. . how did she think they will accept her?

Harry is an adult, if he wanted to leave the family he could have done that well before he met Meghan. I think he will regret this action, and I think Megan is incredibly selfish.
That right there is precious gold... cool
It's the exact same reason why I have always found her off-putting.

I'm surprised that more people can't see through her. cheesy
She is so damn obvious, it's amazing her supporters have refused to see it.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by UjuJoan2: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
crackhaus:

That right there is precious gold... cool
It's actually the exact same reason why I have always found her off-putting.

I'm surprised that more people can't see through her. cheesy
She is so damn obvious, it's amazing her supporters have refused to see it.

She is just too obvious. But people see what they want to see!

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by armyofone(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
I understand where you and uju are coming from.
I wish them the best and hope they all reconcile as they forge their chosen path. The marriage ball is on Meghan court and hopefully she plays it well.

crackhaus:

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by juman(m): 3:55am On Mar 14, 2021
She should be careful. I think she is dealing with alapata(butchers).

The world believe that the palace was responsible for diana's death.

May God protect the couple all the time.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2021
Never love over family.
Love is family and family is love.

Harry should NEVER have married Meghan.
That marriage will not last 5 years.
Harry looks so isolated and displaced.
Meghan talks too damn much.

Lessons learned?

Never marry an UNROYAL, FOREIGN, BLACK COMMONER!

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by angelfallz(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
UjuJoan2:

The bolded,
He was not denied. There is a law prohibiting children who are not directly in line for the throne from being given the title prince/princess
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by QuietLife: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
It's surprising to see people butchering Meghan Markle after all and not Harry. What was the point of the interview if their revelations weren't received well by the audience?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) / Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. / Crazy Ghost Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.