Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) (34703 Views)

Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2021
E be like say the one your zoolgeria terrorists in uniform dance in Orlu never do. We go soon
play another music for them grin grin grin
donmixc:
ipob terrorists always good at destroying things, when we send python dance now, they start shouting biaafraud, southerners sucks
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by ScamHunter: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2021
Bola146:
OMG Check very well before you get married to a police sad sad especially the beast among of them

You're very right. One was crying for me to marry her. Told her it wouldn't work. Imagine joining police without telling me? Imagine lying she was going to visit her aunt when she went to police training. Imaging becoming a lie expert and telling me she tells necessary lies. In fact, she was already a police liar in spirit before joining them. I still find it difficult to understand why any decent person, talk less a girl would become a police. Nigerian police for that matter. What is exciting about living in the midst of people who live trouble everyday? Trouble, death and more trouble. I can't deal abeg. Let her marry her type that likes trouble.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by eMJPossibility(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2021
Police of today's needs to be seriously dealt with no joke

Call me to order
If I'm not making sense
Thank you
[b][/b]
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by chinwezdasilva: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
RealLordZeus:
If you ask me, the endsars protest yield absolute no results.

Between Gbongan to Oshogbo, osun state, there's like 4 police check point, one VIO, one FRSC, making a total of six on a less than 30km journey, each one extorting commercial drivers.

Infact, I've made it a theme not to demand/claim right from any officer out there, I go jejely opt for a peace resolve until I'm able to leave this impossible nation or make enough dough that will give me the privilege of these Vagabonds in power.
But this burning and lynching of Police stations in the east is worrisome, beheading is not the solution for headache, I hope this won't lead to much bigger issues when criminals take over
the endsars was not for commercial driver I swear but it’s just to awaken the monster in our young youths

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Between Gbongan to Oshogbo, osun state, there's like 4 police check point, one VIO, one FRSC, making a total of six on a less than 30km journey, each one extorting commercial drivers.

Infact, I've made it a theme not to demand/claim right from any officer out there, I go jejely opt for a peace resolve until I'm able to leave this impossible nation or make enough dough that will give me the privilege of these Vagabonds in power.
But this burning and lynching of Police stations in the east is worrisome, beheading is not the solution for headache, I hope this won't lead to much bigger issues when criminals take over
your wisdom is not ordinary. They should go to places like Ikorodu and witness in small scale what it could look like. The police have not done well but trust, those who will first came up with this arson ideas are the criminals among them. Game plan is, take out the police In disguise and go for defenseless villagers later

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Uyi168:
Lemme do quick and japa from this contree..

which contree u dy enter like dis
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
slimmoney:
So burning the police station is the solution to the problem.

Bros, I have long given up...
Nigerian citizens are just as wild and lawless as the Nigerian government and its police.
>
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by tit(f): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
slimmoney:

No.
All the policemen and the siblings should have gone to meet God.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Comedian2019: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
Does it require being mentally deranged to join the police force? I don't seem to understand again.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Metrix147:
Youths of Ihitte/Uboma on Tuesday burnt down the police station in the community following the killing of two siblings by a policeman in the community.

ABN TV gathered that the brother and sister were killed at Isiweke by a yet-to-be-identified policeman.

The angry youths have also dumped the bodies of the victims at the police station, seeking justice.

As at the time of filing this report, all efforts to reach the Police Public Relations Officer in Imo state, Mr. Orlando proved abortive.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/03/youths-burn-down-imo-police-station-over-killing-of-two-siblings-graphic-photos/
what exactly led to the killings by the police ab initio? because no matter how terrible the police are I doubt it much if the police would just woke up n decide to kill innocent citizens without a reason, experience tells me that some of those killings are actually not police fault but intentionally push on to the police to win public sympathy due to widespread hate for the police,but the danger is this kind of arson on police stations without prove n with such public support will only make the security problem worse, ironically the public will still blame the police who wouldn't give a damn,the end of it all is,we need to change our way of thought and actions in this country.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Emzenoz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mindlog:
Really sad. Doubt if the Nigeria Police Force run Psychopathy tests on their officers.
with the way Nigeria is now, any psychopath test run on any Nigeria citizen now, the person will fail. the country alone makes someone mad.

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Apawicked: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Adadike what do we do to the corpse? We will bring them to you to eat so that after eating it you will have sense and realise that these men in black uniform are killers.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by meccuno: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Nigeria police should thread with caution in east now
Youth blood are hot ,
Killing innocent civilians is like inviting unknown gunmen
Cos now ,no one fear Nigeria military in east talk of police
Boooooom and is all over
Stop provoking indigenous people
For now ipob are in 40days fasting and prayer

Modified:I won’t be available to reply any terrorist supporting extra judicial killing of my people

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Achor1111(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
RealLordZeus:

You never see anything, come to Aba and see them queuing up.

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Chai, they should have killed those animals that killed humans
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Gobdddd(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
This police people and Fulani, what is even the difference?

U give them land to stay and take care of themselves and work, they turn around and kill you.

Whenever I remember that someone says that police is my friend, I wail.

They're not friends any more.
They are establishing themselves as enemies to their host communities
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by aderoju3921: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
:So burning the police station is the solution to the problem.Bros, I have long given up...Nigerian citizens are just as wild and lawless as the Nigerian government and its police.>
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by ArabSlento: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Good one
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by optionalY09: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
So long as police continue to take the laws into their own hands. The citizens will continue to do the same
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
NIGERIA is finished
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Mindlog: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Emzenoz:
with the way Nigeria is now, any psychopath test run on any Nigeria citizen now, the person will fail. the country alone makes someone mad.

Sadly so! The present situation tend to continually trigger mental disorders.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by makalight(f): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Whaaat!!! My home town. Very peaceful people.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
slimmoney:

YES,till police decide and agree to have sense,,nobody got d monopoly of stupidity grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Bola146:
OMG Check very well before you get married to a police sad sad especially the beast among of them

U wise
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Please wee you keep quiet!!!

Who told you Easterners are now afraid of Army?

So you guys still think we still in the era where army was been feared....Nigeria Army is so weak bro......if the Nigeria Army keeps sustaining attacks from the South. Plus from Boko and Iswap
..i bet you it will collapse.

Also have it in mind, Most Ibo military personnel will quit the military if the Army becomes on sided.

I saw what the Brig Gen Army Spokesman said about the Nigerian Army.

quote author=donmixc post=99735981]ipob terrorists always good at destroying things, when we send python dance now, they start shouting biaafraud, southerners sucks [/quote]
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2021

So you guys still think we still in the era where army was been feared....Nigeria Army is so weak bro......if the Nigeria Army keeps sustaining attacks from the South. Plus from Boko and Iswap

Also have it in mind, Most Ibo military personnel will quit the military if the Army becomes on sided.

But that is blah blah blah

quote author=donmixc post=99735981]ipob terrorists always good at destroying things, when we send python dance now, they start shouting biaafraud, southerners sucks [/quote]
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2021

But that is blah blah blah

donmixc:
ipob terrorists always good at destroying things, when we send python dance now, they start shouting biaafraud, southerners sucks
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Olatunji1929:
such gesture should be replicated in the southwest, police are very very useless what pain me most is how can those animals in uniform arrested the good citizen that arrested a criminal that has been terrorizing people and brought him to you and you couldn't detain him but you have gut to arrest those that arrested criminal and brought him to you honestly we should start burning those animals in uniform in southwest
Buhari doesn't really care.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mindlog:

Sadly so! The present situation tend to continually trigger mental disorders.
Buhari still doesn't care.
If you tell him he is mad,he will laugh at you.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Deepthoughts:
what exactly led to the killings by the police ab initio? because no matter how terrible the police are I doubt it much if the police would just woke up n decide to kill innocent citizens without a reason, experience tells me that some of those killings are actually not police fault but intentionally push on to the police to win public sympathy due to widespread hate for the police,but the danger is this kind of arson on police stations without prove n with such public support will only make the security problem worse, ironically the public will still blame the police who wouldn't give a damn,the end of it all is,we need to change our way of thought and actions in this country.
Were you paid to post this crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) / Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend / Policeman Battered By Naval Officer Goes Blind (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.