Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) (34695 Views)

Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Macphenson: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2021
L
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Omoslim26: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2021
The police never learn they never change

it's not just about motivation

it's not about the pay

it's their heart it's filled with vile and arrogance bcus of that nosense school uniform they wear on them

2 Likes

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by onuman: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2021
In the east, uniformed people- police, army, customs, road safety, etc- behave as if they are PMB himself, because they are in uniforms.

People are now resisting their intimidation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=slimmoney post=99736025]So burning the police station is the solution to the problem.[/As at the time of filing this report, all efforts to reach the Police Public Relations Officer in Imo state, Mr. Orlando proved abortive.So wetin man go do.you’re a coward.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2021
Oh God.

The Eastern people are a unique set of people. There is a way they despise injustice and are always ready to act.

Like I say, the reign of evil and these Fulani-terrorist-led policemen must end. Finish them off. The foools that are arresting OPC and Amotekun? Just imagine.

Yorubas, Yorubas, when are we going to do our own? Ojo ti n lo mhennn.

Our Yoruba brothers of the Shasha incident (7 of them) and the 4 OPC members that fought the Fulanis for us are right now in Police cells. If they are prosecuted, let us go on a spree of BURNING DOWN EVERY POLICE STATION IN OYO!!!

IYA LA IYA ANYBODY! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by senator2021: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2021
I'm in Lagos and my community is burning in my LGA
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by theFilmtric: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Nigeria police should thread with caution in east now
Youth blood are hot ,
Killing innocent civilians is like inviting unknown gunmen
Cos now ,no one fear Nigeria military in east talk of police
Boooooom and is all over

Stop provoking indigenous people
For now ipob are in 40days fasting and prayer
quit this boasting
Nigeriabiafra80:

May today be your last day of nose diving into my comment
cheesy grin
What will you do?
Beat me?
Call Nnamdi on me?
Call ESN? grin wink

This is a public forum if are unhappy
De-activate tongue

theFilmtricsay

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by topboss: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2021
@Adadike, is dis better for u?
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by LokoH(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2021
slimmoney:
So burning the police station is the solution to the problem.

Gbam. We v broken their stupid law. Animals don't make laws for we human. Anyi n' ala ala.

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Emola12(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2021
dis one nah season film aswear, now dey need to go their house one by one and kill all of them
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2021
theFilmtric:

quit this boasting

theFilmtricsay
May today be your last day of nose diving into my comment
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Neddstark: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2021
What happened is extremely sad and unfortunate. But you youths of the town just increased the crime rate of your town by burning a police station. May the souls of the siblings rest in peace and the psychopath policeman be executed.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2021
Them don dey checkmate police these days oh. Any small fvck up them don light up their warehouse
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Very soon there won't be a single police station left in southern Nigeria. This I have seen

Lol, weyrey. cheesy
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2021
Chaii..SARS don cast police in Nigeria.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2021
Uyi168:
... Lemme do quick and japa from this contree..
CORNTREE NOT CONTREE
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2021
Bola146:
OMG Check very well before you get married to a police sad sad especially the beast among of them
BUT I’M NOT A POLICE OFFICER NOW sad
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by anambraamaka: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2021
WTF is going on
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2021
donmixc:
ipob terrorists always good at destroying things, when we send python dance now, they start shouting biaafraud, southerners sucks

Indeed not everyone standing and having a head on his neck have a head to reason.

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2021
slimmoney:
[s]So burning the police station is the solution to the problem.[/s]
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Lyrics269: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeria police don't have sympathy
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2021
Police are coming with their version of the story

They will tell you they stopped the boy to search him and he pulled out a grenade launcher from his pocket and bombes him....if not that he's wearing police uniform that he wouldn't be alive

And zombies will say EHEEEE WE KNEW HE DID SOMETHING WRONG, THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE GALLANT POLICE OFFICER
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2021
[s]
donmixc:
ipob terrorists always good at destroying things, when we send python dance now, they start shouting biaafraud, southerners sucks
[/s]
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2021
There is a limit you will beat your wife she will lose respect for you and fight you back...Igbo people has lost respect for Nigerian forces.

Everywhere don cast for South East.

No joy at all.

JoeEeL:
Oh God.

The Eastern people are a unique set of people. There is a way they despise injustice and are always ready to act.

Like I say, the reign of evil and these Fulani-terrorist-led policemen must end. Finish them off. The foools that are arresting OPC and Amotekun? Just imagine.

Yorubas, Yorubas, when are we going to do our own? Ojo ti n lo mhennn.

Our Yoruba brothers of the Shasha incident (7 of them) and the 4 OPC members that fought the Fulanis for us are right now in Police cells. If they are prosecuted, let us go on a spree of BURNING DOWN EVERY POLICE STATION IN OYO!!!

IYA LA IYA ANYBODY! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2021
Uyi168:
... Lemme do quick and japa from this contree..
Japa go wia.? Oboy, you goes no wia..
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by okalanmor: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2021
Metrix147:
Youths of Ihitte/Uboma on Tuesday burnt down the police station in the community following the killing of two siblings by a policeman in the community.

ABN TV gathered that the brother and sister were killed at Isiweke by a yet-to-be-identified policeman.

The angry youths have also dumped the bodies of the victims at the police station, seeking justice.

As at the time of filing this report, all efforts to reach the Police Public Relations Officer in Imo state, Mr. Orlando proved abortive.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/03/youths-burn-down-imo-police-station-over-killing-of-two-siblings-graphic-photos/
this is bad but burning and displacing the police is worst because Nnamdi cownu terrorists would take advantage of the crisis to loot more guns and bullet's which dey use in kidnapping and robbing people in the highway and labelling it o in herdsmen
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Nicoswit(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2021
RealLordZeus:
If you ask me, the endsars protest yield absolute no results.

Between Gbongan to Oshogbo, osun state, there's like 4 police check point, one VIO, one FRSC, making a total of six on a less than 30km journey, each one extorting commercial drivers.

Infact, I've made it a theme not to demand/claim right from any officer out there, I go jejely opt for a peace resolve until I'm able to leave this impossible nation or make enough dough that will give me the privilege of these Vagabonds in power.
But this burning and lynching of Police stations in the east is worrisome, beheading is not the solution for headache, I hope this won't lead to much bigger issues when criminals take over
I really pity those who lost their lives in endsars protest...in Lagos now police have started stopping guys and checking through phones again...the endsarz protest yielded nothing

2 Likes

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by RealLordZeus(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2021
Nicoswit:

I really pity those who lost their lives in endsars protest...in Lagos now police have started stopping guys and checking through phones again...the endsarz protest yielded nothing
The country is not worth dying for
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by OBIPLUS(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2021
Sincerely, is like God have vowed to destroy this Country .
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Kingstanding: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2021
Bola146:
OMG Check very well before you get married to a police sad sad especially the beast among of them
. 95% Nigeria police are already cursed. How can a lady brought up from a reliable home get married to police officer? I don't care how senior officer is the police I can't allow my enemies to have anything doing with naija police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family / Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) / Gunmen Kill 16 HOUR Hotel Owner, Kayode Akinyemi In Ilorin, Kidnap Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.