Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Agricultural Investment & Opportunities In Cold Room Outlets - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agricultural Investment & Opportunities In Cold Room Outlets (154 Views)

UK Police Burst Two London Men In Cold Case Disappearance Of 14 Years Boy / How They Murdered My Wife And Kids In Cold Blood / Agricultural Investment #farmkonnect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Investment & Opportunities In Cold Room Outlets by dstoms(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2021
A Good Day to be on the platform two days after my birthday. it is good to celebrate the gift of life, I remembered when I joined Nairalands as a teenager about a Decade and halve with the same user name, Email, phone number and passcode.

Consistency they say is the ultimate reward. My timeline says it all. my username remains 'Dstoms' for emphasis sake.

This page/topic is open for Nairalander as support in the Agricultural sector. Although the Agricultural sector is enormous, this group is open to the Broilers Chicken Meat niche value chain.

The value chain includes;
1. Production phases
2. Processing phase
3. Marketing and Supply
4. Sales
5. Financial
and
6. Investment

The above subject matter is what this page is dedicated to.
For those that don't know me, my name is David Omodele, a graduate from Kogi state university. trained and certified business man, expert in broiler production and a lover of agriculture. I have marketed agricultural and real estate on Nairaland before that is what I have been doing 50% of my time. since this page is not to for my life journal I will have to stop here and go straight to business.

Most farmers that are into broiler production can attest to the fact that one major problem of this sector is Sales, especially to small and medium Scale farmers.

or

You are having a plan to start a coldroom business, you own a restaurant, eatery or you are just a buyer of chicken and you are not satisfied with the quality or quantity of chicken meat and price of frozen food product you get.

or

You need hard chicken meat because your customer love hard meat. another case maybe that you need the normal eatery soft chicken meat that moves market. just to meet your specification.

Then you are in the right Place.

Our servicing location is Lagos,Ogun and ibadan as of the time of this post.

We Operate a simless market place where you get to bridge the gap of middlemen in this sector and get your goods sold at best reasonable price. we Operate a realm of connection that links real poultry buyers and real sellers together for simless transaction. We have a list of trusted farmers that are registered on our platform and trusted buyers of finished poultry product.

We only take orders from clients that are registered and have been verified (both buyers and sellers).

We know there are dubious buyers in the market and our platform save Sellers from tricksters and dubious persons of loss of Goods and money. our tactical team are well experienced in the field of buying and selling of poultry products.

We also provide information and training on best Broilers production for new and experienced farmers to better the output of your farm especially in this hard time of higher cost of feed. only trained farmer will make a good profit. our training class started May-2020 after the ease of lockdown for both physical and online Class. title "ProwithVids" on monthly basis. we have Mentored farmer is Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana on monthly basis.

We also provide you with Consultancy on good and Registered investment company that you can invest with and the future of your investment is inssured 100% for those that can not farm of take our ProwithVids class.

We do not collect money from any body for investment but we give advise of best investment company that have been verified my our team.

I have operated in a simless way all my life and run far away from theft or qick fraud money and hoped that my trust worthy nature will pay off and this are the days. my phone contact remains 0-8-1-6-7-5-3-1-8-5-1

it has never changed from 14 years ago I joined this platform. This is to prove my validity as an individual. Kindly follow this topic to stay up to date as I will be sharing update on Nairalands every Tuesday and Thursdays.

This page is officially opened.

Disclaimer. Any other advert of this topic/Trend that is not made by me is at personal risk as I take full responsibility for every writeup I posted with my username.

Will drop registration link for people who want to be register with us.

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja / Printing Branding And Packaging Productions / Create A Fiverr And Paypal Account At Dope Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.