Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri (1707 Views)

Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by kokonigeria: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2021
Nigerian gospeller and self-acclaimed Buhari tormentor Reno Omokri has opined that Meghan Markle is only frustrated in the royal house when her expectation that her son would automatically get a royal title seems never to come to pass.
Reno Omokri took to his Instagram page to note this, stating that if the Queen and the entire royal family kneel to greet Meghan on a daily basis, she would still accuse them.
“We have seen it in Nigeria before. A certain celebrity married a certain man, thinking he was the son of a former Nigerian President. She had thought her children would have that name brand, that would make them and her like royalty. But when she found out that the man was not the son of who she thought he was, and that her son would not have that esteemed title of being the grandchild of a former President, the scales fell off her eyes and the marriage became unbearable”, Reno began.

“Look, even if Queen Elizabeth II and her entire family kneel down to greet Meghan Markle each morning, and tremble before her, as long as the Queen does not change that 1917 law that prevents great grandchildren of the monarch (except great grandchildren from the direct male heir to the throne) from becoming prince and princesses, Meghan would still have found a way to accuse them”, he added.

Quote Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMLL52ghAX5/?utm_source=ig_embed
Read More: https://koko.ng/even-if-queen-family-kneel-meghan-shed-still-accuse-reno/
Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by chatinent: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2021

Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by nams77: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2021
What's really going on with these folks. Maybe I should go and read up on this issue.

IELTS classes currently on in Warri and Environ.

Reach me please.

080..30. 64..81..99
Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by DaddyRochie1642: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2021
As long as this news about the queen, the prince and whoever that's involved doesn't affect my daily three square meal, both Megan Markle and the Prince and the Queen and Britain can go to Hell grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by festacman(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Well...
Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by allen113: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
as for me, i'm more curious to know the Nigerian lady he was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by darocha1: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Reno!!
Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by Adegbem01(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
allen113:
as for me, i'm more curious to know the Nigerian lady he was talking about.
Toto dikeh

1 Like

Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Seriously why do Nigerians take this issue as if their lives depends on it, they're taking it serious more than the Britians themselves shocked if its a Nigerian issue you won't see it in any of Britians news station but almost all our news outlets carried it on their heads like gele undecided
Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by heniford2: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
Edobabe20:
Seriously why do Nigerians take this issue as if their lives depends on it, they're taking it serious more than the Britians themselves shocked if its a Nigerian issue you won't see it in any of Britians news station but almost all our news outlets carried it on their heads like gele undecided
britain colonialism towards us naw
Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by luminouz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
As long as this news about the queen, the prince and whoever that's involved doesn't affect my daily three square meal, both Megan Markle and the Prince and the Queen and Britain can go to Hell grin grin

Saying all these with a big smile gladdens my heart bro
Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by DaddyRochie1642: 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
luminouz:

Saying all these with a big smile gladdens my heart bro

Happy New Year great Wizard Of Knowledge Sir Luminouz grin
Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by luminouz(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Happy New Year great Wizard Of Knowledge Sir Luminouz grin

Same bro grin
Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Everything you go chook mouth
Talkative undecided
Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by mytime24(f): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Dnt knw who talk too much btw

FFk vs Reno shocked
Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by michlins(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
The fact that this man is stupid isn't a problem. The problem is that millions of his followers who are part of his stupidity

1 Like

Re: Even If The Queen Kneels For Meghan, She’d Still Accuse Them – Reno Omokri by observer88: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tonto yaf suffered... In case you are wondering who, I'm talking about Tonto Dickson.

About the topic: this is a strong view from the other side...

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Laments The Death Of A Loved One – Nollywood / Matako Magic Cream For Hips And Butt Enhancement / Bnnaija White Money Caught In Hotel Room With Rossie See What Happened (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.