Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

7 Unique Benefits Of Guinea Fowl Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 7 Unique Benefits Of Guinea Fowl Farming (502 Views)

BackYard Farming: My Turkey, Noiler And Guinea Fowl Birds & Goats / Starting Local Fowl Farming / Guinea Fowl Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Unique Benefits Of Guinea Fowl Farming by bnet1010(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
7 Unique Benefits of Guinea Fowl Farming

Benefits of Guinea Fowl Farming.

Most times one wonders why people do concentrate more on raising or farming chicken than they do farming guinea fowl.

They often give more attention to chicken farming, but actually, guinea fowl has some real advantage.
With unique characteristics that cannot be ignored by any serious poultry farmer, that really wants to earn a living from poultry farming.

Guinea fowl farming can be likened to be the untapped gold mine of poultry farming.

Read more: https://bnethub.com/benefits-guinea-fowl-farming/

1 Share

Re: 7 Unique Benefits Of Guinea Fowl Farming by Alejobs: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
Can you show some real life pictures and possibly more info?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Provide You With Profitable Email Marketing Campaign And Sales Emails / Hybrid Catfish For Sale. / Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.