Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Starting An Oil And Gas Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting An Oil And Gas Business (218 Views)

How Buhari's Victory Will Affect The Oil And Gas, Economy Sectors - The Guardian / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Starting An Online Business In Nigeria / Starting An Internet Radio Station And Make Money – A Complete Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting An Oil And Gas Business by justnydum: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
The best time to venture into the LPG (Liquefied Petroleum gas) plant is now. This is solely because of the downward decline in demand and use of DPK (Dual Purpose Kerosene). A lot of attention has been drawn to the use of LPG which has made the demand for LPG quadruple over the past few months. LPG has become the future of combustion and cooking, and with its massive customer base which spans across individuals, companies and commercials.
Moahz Group is an organization of four interdependent companies of fully integrated arms, each interwoven with our corporate mantra of fueling the future today. Our competence lies in providing the best Oil and Gas, Construction and Engineering, Procurement services while ensuring we grow together with our clients.

We can guarantee you that you will make your capital back in 7months or even less.
Contact 08178677677 for more details

1 Share

Re: Starting An Oil And Gas Business by amp01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
U will make ur capital back in less than 7 months,that's d reason i don't take people serious.
U won't make your capital back in less down 4 years.

I know what am talking,my family just completed its 3rd filling station in delta state last two years and we have not made 50% of the capital spent.

(1) (Reply)

Thinking What's Next For Me Like This / How Much Is A 10k Gold Ring Worth In A Pawn Shop – Expert Answers / HACKED APPS At Giveaway Prices�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.