Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ (25697 Views)

We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army / Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by ChoCho54(f): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Gumi is still saying the same thing, so who misunderstood you Sheik ?
This is what the commenters before you should have spotted first.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Galadimabawa: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
The issue is from 2010-2015 when some people were in-charge and a lot of bad things happened.

“It is during that time that there were bombings everywhere. It happened in Jaji and we lost a popular Muslim general. Even, I was saved by God because they planted a bomb for me,” Gumi told BBC while reacting to the Army’s response.

So is Christian soldiers that planted the bombing in 2o15?
Abi is something wrong with my sense of understanding.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by urbobo20(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Thank u for the correction
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by ChoCho54(f): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
saaron:
Even Satan, the father of Taqiya always claimed he was misunderstood and falsely accused from the beggining in his trickery to buy the souls of men.
Terrorists sympathizers will be no different.

For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speak.
Reno Omokri will put him in his place soon

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
See this dirty asshole... angry

Ogun kill u there!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by ChoCho54(f): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
Take it or leave it. Buhari tenure is for romancing with terrorists and killer Fulani heardsmen. We all are present, and we witnessed the nepotistic appointments, sky rocket corruption and fulanization
This is a very solemn observation! You know, like something you can only say in front of elders!

And we. would have had this disaster for 8yrs!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Organs(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
urbobo20:
and this man was a general , many christain sodiers must have dead behind close door . i weep for nigeria

This is how rumours and hate are spread and causes war. This controversial guy is making outlandish statements, we all need to condemn him and call him to order and YES, investigate his activities, but, you here without evidence, is assuming and accusing him of killing Christians. Another person reading your post will interpret it that he killed Christians (not accuse now) but actually killed Christians and before you know it, that will spread like wildfire cos people subscribe to those types of news and believe them. Be careful what you say. Sheik Gumi does not represent muslims or Islam. He is wrong and a bad influence. Lets call him out for what he is an not extend it any further.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Yankee101: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
After the fact
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Diamondplus1805(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Eyes widely open
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Where are all the zombies claiming Gumi is PDP?
I hope you can see your folly now. This is about North Vs South not PDP Vs APC.
Learn!!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Easyosafo: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Let someone help me tell GUMI to keep quiet.
GUMI is just trying to fuel religious Hatred in Nigeria.
GUMI shut up your mouth now
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by olisaEze(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oga Jihadi, no one misunderstood you ra ra.

Your divisive utterances have been duly noted in history.

Leave the press out of it, they were not the ones that funded your reunion with bandits in the first place.

One can only imagine the kind of suicidal orders dis wan would have been issuing to non-Muslim soldiers as a personal contribution to the North’s misguided jihad while in the service.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Blackstone01(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Who is this stupid old man? I refuse to agree he was once a military man... maybe he was a military imam that lost his sense... I need people like this tied facing a firing squad...
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by TheAviator: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
urbobo20:
and this man was a general , many christain sodiers must have dead behind close door . i weep for nigeria

The author of that report made a mistake regarding his rank. He was never a General. He retired as a Captain and then proceeded to Saudi Arabia.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by slowice(m): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
And the idiat is still walking free... Dss didn't arrest him in commando style arrest...

Oo south, know thyself.

One Nigeria indeed
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by LordOfTheGame: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
Minister of banditry and terrorism affairs and Spokesman for Bandit Nigeria limited is denying his own statement made in every consciousness and thinks that we will swallow his lies now.
It is already clearer than halogen bulbs that these fulani terrorists have strong backing of buhari and his northern co-criminals.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by MrUchenna1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
“Most gun control arguments miss the point. If all control boils fundamentally to force, how can one resist aggression without equal force? How can a truly “free” state exist if the individual citizen is enslaved to the forceful will of individual or organized aggressors? It cannot.”
― Tiffany Madison
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by dederocs(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Is he a blogger now?
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by DarkJeddi(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lol.. cheesy

And this man was a general in the Nigerian Army?

Seriously..

Northerners done finish us for this SH1TH0LE.. angry
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by 2tpick: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and clear all doubt.

The only information crystal clear here is that Nigeria is not one and people like Gumi made it so.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by danngnews: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
“I saw the Army’s response. What I will say is that there is a misunderstanding in the issues. When I speak about the religious issue in the Army, I am not referring to today’s Army.

So how is the Nigerian Army today?
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Quaddafi29: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Another fanatic rises to create chaos and religious uprising . The negotiator himself!!!!!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by anonymuz(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
There was a Country.
called?
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Tonytonex(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
misunderstood as in how. we heard what you said. or was it photoshop? everything done in secret must surely come to light.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
kolade560:

abeg go find one place sit down......how Igbo take come in here, tribal bigot
Well he is right. The real bigot is the sheikh. Between 2010-2015 that he mentioned, the two COAS were Southern Christians
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Sammyblaq(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
A walking-free Terrorist.
Nigeria Ntoooor!.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Judolisco(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
urbobo20:
na captain him be... Who dash am General
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Spandau: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Previous report: https://www.nairaland.com/6450333/army-warns-gumi-others-against

https://punchng.com/religious-bias-sheikh-gumi-replies-army-says-i-was-misunderstood/

Gumi should learn to speak in clear terms going forward because he seems to have a very high propensity to be misunderstood by intelligent people. Otherwise his statements would get him in serious trouble very soon.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Spandau: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
anonymuz:
called?

Nanjeriya!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Spandau: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
Galadimabawa:
The issue is from 2010-2015 when some people were in-charge and a lot of bad things happened.

“It is during that time that there were bombings everywhere. It happened in Jaji and we lost a popular Muslim general. Even, I was saved by God because they planted a bomb for me,” Gumi told BBC while reacting to the Army’s response.

So is Christian soldiers that planted the bombing in 2o15?
Abi is something wrong with my sense of understanding.
That Gumi guy should be curtailed and prevented from granting interviews. He is as daft as they come. He just opens his mouth and dusts just blow out. But from a positive perspective, he has allowed us to see and know the exact kind of people we are forcefully joined together with.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Faithful1234(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
gumi bumi need parasitamo
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by charlybates: 6:04am On Mar 10, 2021
urbobo20:

He retiretired at the tank of Captain not General pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each / EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose / Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.