Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo (12765 Views)

Police Arrest Tajudeen Ibikunle Baruwa, President Of NURTW / Sanwo-Olu Threatens To Ban NURTW In Lagos If They Fail To Conduct Themselves / NURTW Crisis: Apatira Suspends Activities Of NURTW In Itire-ikata LCDA, See Offi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
When will like follow in this line
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by samwillyco1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ikemefuna44:
Hmmm! You don use them win election. Na to dump them remain.

Childish reasoning
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by pickatyouu: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nurtw na just organization of touts that do nothing but harass innocent citizens.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by samwillyco1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
georgefloyd:
After using them to win elections, you're now dumping them.. Issorite

Myopic reasoning
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by opsyswagger(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Good development
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by UncommonLogic: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
id4sho:
touts, abegro, street urchins be like 5&6 for SOUTHWA$TE

Instead of you to focus on your SADEAST, you are here busy posting trash as usual.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by Incognito403: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Thank you. Very useless people!
After you are done kicking out NURTW/Agberos, Ban all Ọmọnilẹs!
Omoniles are very difficult to ban. You know why? Most Nigerian states haven't done their master plan.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by chukwugoziegi: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sanwo-olu can never try this one. Oluomo will slap him if he does.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by mofedamijo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
heendrix:
There'd be jubilation if same can Happen in Lagos

Those Lagos Nurtw folks are some sect of syphilitic dirty lowlife ugly nonentities and a group of Monstrously incompetent plebeians who have over time been some bunch of Unconscionably blighted Syphilitic primitive maniacal peons who should either be castrated or used to test corona virus drugs and acute Yellow fever infection angry

Wait until your car breaks down at 2am,then you will know they are angels.

I understand your point though.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by Sleekfingers: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-akeredolu-orders-indefinite-suspension-of-nurtw/

brilliant move

my governor in lagos should follow suit asap......all the meha cities have been in world.....i never see where thugs dey manage states transportation sector ooooo........NURTW in lagos are thugs, criminals........dem go dey use force to dey collect money from commercial drivers......na wa oooooooooo
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by sojfarm: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
This is a very good news.

We dont want NURTW in Yoruba Nation
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by femijay8271(m): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
wunmi590:
Good news for Ondo people.

Honestly, I think something like this should be replicated in Lagos too.

Lagos NURTW workers are too scary for peoples liking, their behaviour when they are demanding for unlawful money from the drivers is so pathetic, you will think they are doing the drivers favor.

The way they even threaten them you will think they are the owner of Lagos road.

If given the opportunity to rule my state (Lagos) for just one month, my first agenda is to completely scrap that nonsense union forever and ever. They should go and buy keke and bus and be driving like every other drivers too.

Even a primary school and secondary school drop out are now regarded as NURTW worker.

I prayed we both hold a top position in this country to enable us change some bad things
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by wunmi590(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
femijay8271:

I prayed we both hold a top position in this country to enable us change some bad things

Amen brotherly

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by iretinyeee(f): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Bye bye to owo da. Let them go and work. Lazy people with scary faces and broken teeth.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by azpekuliar: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
NURTW/Agberoism is part of Lagos State Master Plan. We are very happy with them. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by naijacentric(m): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
id4sho:
touts, abegro, street urchins be like 5&6 for SOUTHWA$TE
shut up this was in the south yeast grin
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by Fab21: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
You might need a fiction writer here is my contact below 08132735608
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
NURTW National Alhaji Tajudeen Baruwa will intervene on the issue.

No qualms.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by vicfajeze: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Airforce1:
NURTW won't like this
why won't they like it,because they helped him win second term?They must mad
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by ofiko123(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Akeredolu is doing very well.... kudos to him..
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by tyangel: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
wink
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by Kaymansion(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oga continue deceiving yourself
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by misterjosh(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
You suspend NURTW indefinitely but learn RTEAN. Potato, POTATO... What's the difference between the two angry
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by heendrix(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
mofedamijo:

Wait until your car breaks down at 2am,then you will know they are angels.
I understand your point though.
the question is what would I be doing outside at 2am undecided
Re: Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo by Charly68: 4:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Aketi should not allow the miscreants to put heat on his Govt ..they will make the place ungovernable if not checkmated .. The late Ajumobi crippled them all through his tenure in Oyo

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Tinubu Believes Oyegun's Tenure Extension Is Illegal"- Tinubu’s Special Adviser / Bauchi APC Reacts To Sule Katagum's Defection To PDP / APC Women To Flag-Off Presidential Campaign In Ilorin Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.