Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Assistance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Assistance (360 Views)

Christmas Assistance / Financial Assistance Needed Urgently / In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assistance by Amudabil: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
A painful cry for a mother of two and also a widow suffering from breast cancer. she can no longer provide food for herself and her children and her condition is very critical now she has tried her level best but all the efforts bear no fruit to the extent of selling her all belongings but yet she is still in need of a support from good samaritan she is in a great pains currently now.

She is appealing to the world to come to her rescue and help her in any way or the other, she is in need of 105,000 but even if its a 500# you can be able to help her with try to do it even if it's for the sake of almighty God, and may God rewards you back in an unexpected and multiples way amen incase of helping her with anything this her account Access,, bank 1430873705, Elizabeth blessing Jacob,

You can help her repost it if you can, am just doing mine for the sake of God and because she is like a mum to me,
Re: Assistance by Amudabil: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
I was unable to upload the picture
Re: Assistance by AskProf: 3:49am On Apr 10, 2021
Really!
Re: Assistance by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Amudabil:
A painful cry for a mother of two and also a widow suffering from breast cancer. she can no longer provide food for herself and her children and her condition is very critical now she has tried her level best but all the efforts bear no fruit to the extent of selling her all belongings but yet she is still in need of a support from good samaritan she is in a great pains currently now.

She is appealing to the world to come to her rescue and help her in any way or the other, she is in need of 105,000 but even if its a 500# you can be able to help her with try to do it even if it's for the sake of almighty God, and may God rewards you back in an unexpected and multiples way amen incase of helping her with anything this her account Access,, bank 1430873705, Elizabeth blessing Jacob,

You can help her repost it if you can, am just doing mine for the sake of God and because she is like a mum to me,

I have seen this name on a different post with a different account number. I think uba or so
Re: Assistance by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:00am On Apr 10, 2021
Pavore9
Re: Assistance by Pavore9: 6:13am On Apr 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Pavore9

Sadly, another fraudster. They are so dead internally that they don't mind calling God's name as they create their posts and threads.

(1) (Reply)

Family Secrets / Morning ROUTINE Of A NEW BRIDE... / Seeking For Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.