Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs (15485 Views)

16 And 17 Of Age Can Now Receive COVID-19 Jabs In Nigeria - NPHCDA / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Josywhyte: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Everybody prominent for him head. Me na prominent man too and I no need the vaccine....prominent kill u dia
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Thank goodness as Lia Mohammed is there
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by ofiko123(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Congratulations to them..
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by shedy03(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:
What about the families of Prominent Nigerians
They collect in the background, not publicised.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by texazzpete(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
In other sane countries, Frontline medical professionals are prioritized.

In Nigeria, Governors, politicians and aides are given first priority. This country is a mess.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by extol1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jimmy231:
Mumu shey na the one way them give buhari them wan give you
no mind the guy, wetin be the assurance say na the vaccine dem give am
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by tutudesz: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
shedy03:

They collect in the background, not publicised.
Vaccine fit don finish self embarassed
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by RexTramadol1: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
Y Dapo Abiodun Dey do like niqaa of recent

Cap with DA like efulefu
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by ChiefSosa(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
jesicajonna:
I don't think you have any either..smh
Dear Mr. Jesicajonna, look for an educated person in your community; let them help you read my comment and tell them to explain to you. You'll understand better. I'm a Christian doesn't mean I won't face the basic FACTS of life. Cheers.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Cryptomillion: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Really
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by jamace(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
*12 questions to ask the government as vaccine arrives*

●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"

Goverment: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

Government: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"

Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"

Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"

Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...
Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
Does not eliminate the need for masking

Question:
So what does the vaccine do?

Comment: Purpose of vaccine highly suspicious!
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
only when FG kill me, they can give me that satanic vaseline.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by sammysmiles(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
blinking001:
Buhari leads by example...he's a true definition of a democrat....he decided to take the risk to show Nigerians that the Covid-19 vaccine wasnt as bad as it's been portrayed by conspiracy theorists...this life na to follow who know road sure pass. We love you president Buhari
Go and Sit down
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by goshen26: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigerians don't trust these guys

They can do akrakadabra; they will pour another substance and take....

Let their families too take
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by FBIBOT(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
blinking001:
Buhari leads by example...he's a true definition of a democrat....he decided to take the risk to show Nigerians that the Covid-19 vaccine wasnt as bad as it's been portrayed by conspiracy theorists...this life na to follow who know road sure pass. We You love president Buhari

Abeg speak for yourself..... Àní ṣòfò ó
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Christian07(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
blinking001:
Buhari leads by example...he's a true definition of a democrat....he decided to take the risk to show Nigerians that the Covid-19 vaccine wasnt as bad as it's been portrayed by conspiracy theorists...this life na to follow who know road sure pass. We love you president Buhari

What

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by femi4: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Uprightness100:
Congratulations to them all!

As for me, I am Confidently and Fully Vaccinated by the Blood of the Lamb, The Blood of JESUS!
That is where I stand for life or for Death!
Praise GOD!
Illiterate
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by na2016: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Uprightness100:

As for me, I am Confidently and Fully Vaccinated by the Blood of the Lamb, The Blood of JESUS!
Praise GOD!

Stop being stupid. It is the God you worship that gave humans like you the wisdom to formulate that vaccine. If you truly know the God you say you worship, u wouldn't be typing this shit. When the vaccine is available for the general population, you take it.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by meobizy(f): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
E no concern me.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by AkandeJoseph99(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Uprightness100:

Praise GOD!
Na wao.... Speechless, speechless, that's how you make me feel
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by zudozz: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Na vitamin A they give this ones. Na we they wan give d chemical!
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Blackdisciple(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kenmatt:
But why this Corvid-19 has a lot to do with politics?

Unlike other ailments.

Cos it's a man made thing.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by godlessmind: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Uprightness100:

Praise GOD!
only a brainwashed and enslaved mind will believe that the blood of Jesus is guarding them. When you sick pls don't take drugs or visit the hospital by then you shall know what you have done to your self
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by clothingonline(m): 3:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Affordable and authentic men clothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Volunteers At LUTH Shut Operations Over Non-Payment Of Allowances / Why Nigeria’s Maternal Mortality Is Amongst Highest In The World / 40 And Bedwetting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.