Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row (37470 Views)

Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister / Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2021
StandardJohn:
Racism has always been in the blood of a white man. it can only be treated from the toddling years.
You have never met any white man before. So why this ridiculous claims?.
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2021
you Nigerians on here bashing Piers morgan or white people. Use the same energy to querry your Nigerian corrupt leaders, hold them accountable for looting you dry and killing your people with hersdmen and boko haramites.

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by solonubinho(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Lol.. statements from the royal family already convicted them. Prince Harry’s Mum Diana was killed by the same ideology of wanting to dent their lineage. Please know your history..

Don’t always speak of something you know nothing about. Cheers

You mean the statement attached?
First, I struggle to see how this statement convicts anybody. Says a lot about your ability to comprehend. But oh well..

Second, how is this related to Diana? How did an Ideology kill Diana? May I remind you that she died in an accident that neither of us know whether it was genuine or not. You therefore cannot confidently speak of something you do not have 100% information on.

Consequently, it's only appropriate that your last statement is best addressed to you as your utterances on the Royal statement (as attached) and Diana clearly show that your understanding of this whole issue has been largely influenced by beer parlour gist. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by Bwilliam(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2021
Blackmoran:
you are so ignorant... so the white came to Africa and took us as slave? or we are sold by our rulers and kings as slave trade with exchange with weapons,mirrors, and items we imagine were magic...
in a nut shell the day we Africans we become self accountable and take full responsibility of our lives, then we will be free of mental slavery.... were all our problem and ego is based on the past...

I never even mentioned slave trade in my writing, because I'm aware that slavery is as old as man himself and that even the ants enslave other ants.

It is however interesting that you, like a bitch riding a good dick, jumped on that particular subject matter.

Saying that Africa(ns) should "...become self accountable and take full responsibility of our lives..." is like telling a rape victim to become self accountable and take full responsibility of what happen to him/her. That's called "victim blaming".

As it is evident in America's black community, it's particularly hard to be free of mental slavery and hatred, especially when subjugation from the white is relentless and entrenched deep in the minds and the very constitution of the country.

Did you know that whites in America would routinely attack and burn down any prosperous black settlement/business?

They would gang rape black women in broad daylight and lynch them afterwards.

Now, between the two of us, who is more ignorant?
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by CoolUsername: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2021
dasparrow:

Why do self hating coons like you think that we can't condemn racism while we simultaneously also condemn tribalism? I personally condemn all manners of bigotry. I should not have to keep quiet about racism just because some black people choose to practice tribalism. Both are wrong and both should be condemned.

*Condemns racism*

*Calls someone a coon*
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by eyinjuege: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2021
Piers is a snowflake. cheesy
Unable to take what he dishes out with his full chest.
Small challenge like this, he is dropping his resignation.
Anyway, his obsession with Meghan has always been obvious. It is an obsession because she lives rent free in his head.
It is tiring and draining to keep hearing him talk and talk and talk and talk about how evil Meghan is all day long.
Not once, not twice, not even 10 times..

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by Blackmoran(m): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
Bwilliam:

I never even mentioned slave trade in my writing, because I'm aware that slavery is as old as man himself and that even the ants enslave other ants.

It is however interesting that you, like a bitch riding a good dick, jumped on that particular subject matter.

Saying that Africa(ns) should "...become self accountable and take full responsibility of our lives..." is like telling a rape victim to become self accountable and take full responsibility of what happen to him/her. That's called "victim blaming".

As it is evident in America's black community, it's particularly hard to be free of mental slavery and hatred, especially when subjugation from the white is relentless and entrenched deep in the minds and the very constitution of the country.

Did you know that whites in America would routinely attack and burn down any prosperous black settlement/business?

Now, between the two of us, who is more ignorant?

I don't know where exactly that is happening over there in this 21 century, or you just like to join the bandwagon of abusing the word racism..
and is people like you that promote victim hood mentality, like if every race haven't been oppressed in there past history.. is only the blacks and African region that sees joy in pointing finger to others for there predicament.... take a look at the Arabs and the Asia continent who in there past have suffered from slavery and marginalization. but look at them today they are doing well economically,
as a matter of fact I have never come across a Chinese man or Arabian decent complain about racism. is only Africans that make noise of racism and am getting tired of it...
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by SouthSouth1914: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
solonubinho:

You mean the statement attached?
First, I struggle to see how this statement convicts anybody. Says a lot about your ability to comprehend. But oh well..

Second, how is this related to Diana? How did an Ideology kill Diana? May I remind you that she died in an accident that neither of us know whether it was genuine or not. You therefore cannot confidently speak of something you do not have 100% information on.

Consequently, it's only appropriate that your last statement is best addressed to you as your utterances on the Royal statement (as attached) and Diana clearly show that your understanding of this whole issue has been largely influenced by beer parlour gist. Shalom.

Re read the statement and understand “the issues of race etc” this will tell you a lot unless you decided to stay dumb and oblivious of what their statement of intent. For your information, they already accept the racial profiling of Harry’s child and are willing to make amends.

If you still fell threatened, you should go read through the interview they did with Oprah. Most you here on nairaland don’t read, but are fast to attack people who do like viruses who just got a host!
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by LastProphet: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
kramer:

What has Meghan got to do about Obas? And who said anything about trashing whites? You high bro?

Anyway, let me indulge you. Where is the Ooni of ife's ex wife from?

Where is now? And what is her race? You answer that first
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by kramer: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
LastProphet:

Where is now? And what is her race? You answer that first

I don't know where she is now, you can use Google to locate her if you want. Her name is Zaynab Otiti Obanor. Good luck.

Her race? She's Black.

Now what has this got to do with Meghan?
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by Bwilliam(m): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
Blackmoran:

I don't know where exactly that is happening over there in this 21 century, or you just like to join the bandwagon of abusing the word racism..
and is people like you that promote victim hood mentality, like if every race haven't been oppressed in there past history.. is only the blacks and African region that sees joy in pointing finger to others for there predicament.... take a look at the Arabs and the Asia continent who in there past have suffered from slavery and marginalization. but look at them today they are doing well economically,
as a matter of fact I have never come across a Chinese man or Arabian decent complain about racism. is only Africans that make noise of racism and am getting tired of it...

Go and discuss slavery with someone else, because it's obviously where you want to steer this conversation to.

Let me be clear, the growth of many African, middle eastern and south east asia countries, especially those with oil, mineral and natural deposits, are actively being sabotaged by Europe, America and China.

Economic policies that are aimed to suppress and subdue growing countries, are passed at international level.
International bodies and world bank often set debt traps for nations, especially African nation.

Go and research on the "chinese debt trap"and how so many growing nations with potentially giant economy have been caught up and annexed.
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by LastProphet: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
kramer:

I don't know where she is now, you can use Google to locate her if you want. Her name is Zaynab Otiti Obanor. Good luck.

Her race? She's Black.

Until you show me a local king with a different race as first wife I won't start to address Meghan, she's very very silly playing to cheap emotions, nonsense
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by LastProphet: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
kramer:

Her race? She's Black.

Until you show me a local king with a foreigner as first wife I won't bother to explain how stewpid Meghan must be to think cheap emotions can sway everybody. Only a moroon will expect a tradition that has endured for eons to be changed for her sake, nonsense
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by Fawklicant: 1:37am On Mar 11, 2021
Rossikk:

You are a grossly misguided fool.

'American blacks' are descendants of West African slaves, of mostly southern Nigerian and Ghanaian origin - OUR COUSINS - who have had to fight and die for every right black people enjoy in the USA today.

EVERY RIGHT.

Including the right to sit down in a bar and order a coffee or a beer.

The right to walk the streets unmolested.

The right to go to school.

The right to use public toilets.

The right to eat in a restaurant.

The right to enter the restaurants from the FRONT door rather than the back entrance.

The right to sit elsewhere in the bus apart from the back.

The right to jobs and business ownership, and business loans.

The right to vote.

The right to not be publicly lynched by white gangs for no reason except their skin colour.

These and other rights were denied blacks as recently as the 1960s, and were fought for through blood.

Through blacks calling out racism, and challenging it everywhere it reared its ugly head.

Nigerians migrate to America today, and enjoy good jobs, freedom to do what they like and go where they like, and they praise the whites for creating such a free society where everyone's given a reasonable shot in life.

But it wasn't the whites that created it. It was the blacks. The African-Americans. The civil rights movement.

And they will keep on fighting for racial equality, despite the protestations of slave-minded, sellout buffoons, and diners with the devil, such as yourself.

Oh, and people like you are the MAIN reason why many African-Americans can't stand Africans. They see you how I see you: as mentally colonised sellouts and coons who will betray the race for a mess of pottage, and believe they're inherently inferior to white people, which you do, disgustingly.

Asides insults and throwing tantrums, read again slowly and comprehend. My comment does not deny the existence of racism. Yes there is racism in the US and elsewhere. Yes there are prejudices that abound everywhere you turn to.
Does that make every prejudice exhibited by someone of a different skin color racially motivated? Some of you mistake the depth of your emotions for the strength of your argument. Your logic is flawed.

The freedom was long fought and hard, we all know that and acknowledge it. Does it make them infallible? Does it mean they cannot be called out on their BS when there's any?
This mentality that some of you have is dangerous. So because they struggled and fought as has been done in previous civilizations and dispensations, we should walk around with a burden of indebtedness and swallow every form of absurdity because its coming from our brothers?
When a white person acts out some prejudice against a person of color does it automatically make it racially motivated? What about when a person of color does it to a white person or another person of color does it still make it racial?
But that is exactly what happens today. Once an act of prejudice is done, the first thing that will determine if it will get news coverage is the skin tones, and it is because of folks like you who sympathise with BS not minding the fact that prejudices will always abound and not all are about race.

When a black girl stood up in a university lounge and announced that they (blacks) wanted the space there and that all other races leave the cafeteria, did it make headlines? Of course not, because blacks are seemingly incapable of racial biases. Go to youtube and search for the video if you doubt it. Imagine that a white person did that in 2020!
Racism as it stands today is a two way street, every race exhibits it. I have seen whites, blacks, asians, latinos that are racists. Anyone is capable of racism.
Calling out racism is a duty we all owe, but is every act of prejudice against a person of color tantamount to racism? That is the question I need you to answer first before we proceed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by kadince06: 1:43am On Mar 11, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Good riddance
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by kramer: 1:54am On Mar 11, 2021
LastProphet:

Until you show me a local king with a foreigner as first wife I won't bother to explain how stewpid Meghan must be to think cheap emotions can sway everybody. Only a moroon will expect a tradition that has endured for eons to be changed for her sake, nonsense

Why are you shifting the post? Did you not ask about tribe first? Now you're talking about race

LastProphet:

So tell me can your oba marry a different tribe, I mean another tribe just beside you here not some distant race?

Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't happen. How many white people do you see outside of Lagos island even? And did Oba Akanbi not marry a Canadian?
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by LastProphet: 3:07am On Mar 11, 2021
kramer:

Why are you shifting the post? Did you not ask about tribe first? Now you're talking about race

Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't happen. How many white people do you see outside of Lagos island even? And did Oba Akanbi not marry a Canadian?
Always use your head and not emotions is why the black race is nowhere. I used tribe first to show you that even tribe is something we discriminate here not to even go further to race. Meghan has colored lineage and she obviously looks colored and she's even a divorcée of a failed 4 year marriage, so what did she think the royals will do? Warm up to her immediately? You yourself do you have a sibling that married a female divorcee in his first marriage? Do you? Does she think the royals are regular folks that should bow to her status because she's a Hollywood goddess or what? I repeat she's very very stewpid and bet me all the lies in her claims will soon be exposed. Nonsense! Immediately I saw the interview I just saw through all the cheap emotions she was hoping to whip up. If I were single I won't be allowed to marry her ordinary me, nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by LastProphet: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2021
kramer:

Her race? She's Black.

Just like I told you, some people have started unveiling Meghan, read the link below and research the details:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/meghan-misunderstood-monarchy-131656754.html

I knew she's fake and entitled

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by BRATISLAVA: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2021
Newton85:
Shut up, white people's cyber attack dog. Bloody Negropean.

You are part of the problem with black people's mentality.

Once a black person doesn't hop on the bandwagon, it means they must be slaves to white people? Are all white people racists?

You're just another black attack dog. Cleanse your mind, because all the hate and prejudice will eventually consume you.
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by BRATISLAVA: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2021
jesmond3945:
I think is a diservice on your part not to acknowledge that people need to have this conversation in order to right the wrongs and have a reason to live again. You might have a tough skin against racism but not every black person has such tenacity. Currently, I am the only african in a board set up to look into how to increase the representation of black people in the academia in north east uk. I championed it and I will be keeping a watchful eye on them. These are lived daily experience of black people and they need to air their frustration out to feel better. The mental health of many back people are at its lowest ebb at the moment and they need all the help they can get.

"Mental health" the latest wokeism. "Have this conversation", Blacks had it for decades, but blacks don't want it to end or move beyond it.

Have you never seen a black discriminating another race by judging them all with sentiment? Isn't that called racism? A situation in which you've concluded a person's motives just because they are White, just because they are Asian, just because they are Black's? How did blacks come to think all racism is directed to them, and that blacks themselves aren't racist?

Excuse me for not thinking all Whites are racist and all blacks are inverted racists. People are people.

You are the only African on a board. That's great. You're in Europe, the UK, what makes you think Africans are from Europe, and that there must be more Africans on the board than people from the UK? In your Nigeria, how many Whites are on your boards and fighting for inclusion endlessly?

Are we going to work with quota in workplaces, or with merit?
Re: Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row by BRATISLAVA: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2021
Rossikk:

There's always a dumb black slave like you around to play bodyguard in khaki shorts and singlet (Icheoku) for white racists and colonialists in situations like this.

I can almost see you right now, standing at attention, and saluting, in your shorts.

It is your type that showed the whites in the old days where to loot the minerals and where to find the local king to kidnap and hold in ransom for slaves.

Not surprised you have the most likes for your slave-minded, self-hating, coon, Uncle Tom drivel, because most Nairalanders are sadly, slave-minded, self-hating knuckleheads drowning in racial inferiority complex just like you.

Disgusting.

You are still stupid, and you have nobody to tell you.

You sound like a black racist mob in one person.

Once other blacks don't subscribe to your brand of racism and bias, they must be White slaves? You're stupid. You and all the stupid blacks who liked your post without thinking objectively.

All your abuses and insults just make you appear more stupid. You think Whites are racist, but look at your words.

You are deeply racist, damaged and stupid.

Nauseating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Used This Car Clip To Throw Shades On Tithe Collecting Pastor / DJ Humility And His Cute Sons Step Out In Matching Attire / Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.