Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma (30086 Views)

Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget / $25,000 Bribe: Shehu Sani Knelt, Begged Me To Change My Statement - EFCC Witness / Gov.okorocha Begged To Rejoin Us But We Rejected Him – APGA National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by xdlwilliams: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
story for the gods...
Kettle calling pot black �

For Your
GRAPHICS DESIGN
WEB DESIGN
VIDEO EDITING/VFX
3D ANIMATION...

Call Us On 08159064938
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by merits(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
smiley smiley
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by Femeto: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
All of una na the same thing!! No difference at all. Infact Apc is the bigest disaster to befall Nigeria!! Na me talk am!
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by vioment: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
I no need dey the place of this conversation to know say e plausible.
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by LordOfTheGame: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fighting of the two enemies who stole tge mandate of our duly elected governor of IMO STATE, Emeka Ihedioha. God will continue to disgrace both of you until you return what you stole and apologise to the good people of IMO STATE and my gov Emeka.
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by Kapeter(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
This war no go finish.
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by Kelvin3476: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
chiiraq802:
Same way you will beg your successor to cover your own illegalities cool.....

Anyway shaa!! I love the way you're dealing with Okorocha, when he was the Governor of Imo State he felt like a god.

No wonder Okorocha did everything with all his might to put his Son in-law there.

More grease to your elbow Supreme Court Gov. Hope but remember this life na turn by turn.
ALL THE PROPERTIES OKOROCHA BUILT WHILE IN GOVERNMENT ARE SOLELY OWND SIVATELY . THAT MAN IS A CRIMINAL
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by SmartPolician: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Toscarel:
Supreme Court governor, your own turn go still reach. Funny enough you are worse cos i cant see a single thing you have done in your state. It seems you are just bent on punishing your people for calling you SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR

Stop writing something you know next to zilch about.
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by Chudyfuto(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
In as much as i support the scrutiny and recovery of loots from previous administration,i also know that it was born out of revenge rather than examplary leadership.....

1-All am saying is to remember that pensioners are been owed,pay them.
2-civil servants are been owed for months,pay them.
3-no electricity and good rood,fix them.
Let your administration reach the grassroots and dnt use your hide and seek game with rochas as an excuse at the end of the day.
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by Nackzy: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
You will also beg another to cover yours, long as you're not a saint
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by nwimo22(m): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
This man should just shut up and pay civil servants.
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by dat9jaguy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
bigeliot:
In as much as I don't support any of them because by law, both of them should be in jail. One for embezzlement and the other for being a supreme court governor but what can I say? Na d same court make him governor so who will prosecute who? Mumu leaders. How many times have u heard about a northern governor fighting an ex governor? Stupid fools

Kwankwaso and Ganduje
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by GweGweRi: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
na them-them
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by ifeomac4: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
All this madness in Imo has to stop
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
two confused men who called themselves Imo state leaders!
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by samwillyco1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
IMO and ABIA STATE GOVERNORS are a DISGRACE and DISASTERS to their Respective STATES they should go for 12 months training in EBONYI STATE for EBONYI GOVERNOR to teach them how to WORK and not to FIGHT while NORTHING is DONE in their States.
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by ifeomac4: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
All this madness in Imo has to stop
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by spencekat(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Kwankwaso and Ganduje
But it did not degenerate to this level naa.
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by dat9jaguy(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
spencekat:
But it did not degenerate to this level naa.

Na naija be this, every region get him style of craze.
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by AsawanaDgreat: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Politicians and their wahala
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by kolade560: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Clowns of the same feather with a common agendum of looting our treasury.
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by Widall: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Okoroawusa and Uzocourt should all go to hell.

My gov is Ihedioha cool
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by toprealman: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Uzodinma( path is good), are you sure that this uzo (path) you are treading di nma( is good)?
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by Josywhyte: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Una two dey mad well well
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by Cryptomillion: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Really
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by benpedro(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
GNature:
Uzodimma, Remember one day you will be out of government house, so thread carefully. Make sure your hands are clean.
This is an average Nigerian. Uzodimma should let Rochas be so as not to be scrutinized by the next governor. We deserve the leaders we get in that shithole.
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by Yankee101: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Anyone who thinks there will be peace in a single biafran country is kidding themselves

The biggest enemy and hold back of the Igbo man is the igbo man

Guys go bring family members come yankee and the sibling go start to fight am
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Let dem kill themselves.
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by Vickym1(f): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
tongue tongue
Authoreety:

Ur sense is intact
Re: Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma by Kaymansion(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
After showing him pepper.. there is God oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery / Lagos State Police Stops Yoruba Nation Rally Scheduled For Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.