Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) (59837 Views)

Nengi Hampson Rocks Wedding Dress In New Pictures / Tarella: Nengi Hampson, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) Work Together On A New Movie / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by lastchild: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
this last set of bbnaija stars are the most successful

1 Like

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by imagrg(m): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
The power of a lady is more than all the muscles the macho man flexes.

See what a 'babe' can do with just smiles, a little job and some pleasing.
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by AOB1: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2021
justscorchone:
Only God know why him no give me toto
u be MUMU grin
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Mexico09(m): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2021
What of BBN brighto and kiddiwaya they no wan buy house?
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by blazepascal(m): 12:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Olufemiolaolu:
pussy investment cheesy
lol what's up with you
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Monjerk: 12:51am On Mar 10, 2021
xjiggy:
People dey buy house anyhow with no concrete source of income. Ok oooo. God Dey

So the toto should be like concrete before you believe it’s a source of income.

Bros, nawa for you. Just wish her well because her toto is a wonder working one.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Sniper101(m): 1:04am On Mar 10, 2021
the last picture though undecided

and yet these same female folk will still come out to say their male counterparts should quit seeing them only as a sex object
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by seyz91(m): 2:31am On Mar 10, 2021
grin
Manq:
It's not bad Belle but HOOOOOWW come?

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by seyz91(m): 2:32am On Mar 10, 2021
Dickocurrency cheesy
Nbotee:
Where these ladies dey see dis money?
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Spectaclesawe25: 2:33am On Mar 10, 2021
The only reason she went to the BBNaija house... They kept saying, "I only need the platform"... Expecially the ladies.
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by seyz91(m): 2:33am On Mar 10, 2021
grin
id4sho:
farm tool
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by ifekon: 4:03am On Mar 10, 2021
OK thank God, aftermath of visit to Ned Nwoko. Congrats dear
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by MrIcredible: 5:47am On Mar 10, 2021
blazepascal:
congrats to her she really deserved it

My ftc since I signed up for nairaland

I dedicate this to all struggling youths out there trying to make their daily bread , We shall all harvest in a big way .
cool

What makes her "really deserve it"?

1 Like

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by blazepascal(m): 5:52am On Mar 10, 2021
MrIcredible:

What makes her "really deserve it"?
remove envy and hate from your heart celebrate other people so that they can celebrate you
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by geezynoni: 6:53am On Mar 10, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Why guys for entertainment industry no dey achieve? Even Kiddwaya no buy house
He owns a house in London. He bought it before coming to bbn.
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Feggie3: 7:34am On Mar 10, 2021
simplesearch:

If your wealth is from God you won't walk naked and lead people's heart away from God or be a participant to such evil work. I will recommend the book 4-hours interview in hell for you, you'll change your theology about eternity once you are done reading it. I know many people like you feel good siting on the fence, but to see a soul going deeply in sin to hell while celebrating their worthless mundane wealth is the height of hypocrisy. You accused me of being bitter but far from it. Jonathan Edward preach the sermon titled, ''Sinners in the hand of an angry God'', it made people forsake their hypocrisy and worldliness, do you think he was a bitter fellow not at all.

Isaiah 58: 1-2
Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.
Ur argumentative essay riding out of context is the greatest proof that you are nothing but a non-entity. I spit on your deluded brain. Set awon useless preacher. DINGBAT!
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2021
geezynoni:

He owns a house in London. He bought it before coming to bbn.

I meant after bbn.
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by MrIcredible: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2021
blazepascal:
remove envy and hate from your heart celebrate other people so that they can celebrate you
Lol
May Envy and hate thunder scatter ya life dier.

What business do I have with her to envy and hate her?

Do you have brains at all?

1 Like

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2021
Heathrow44:

U no get sense, if she really bought this house, how did she make the money is the question, this is a questionable wealth, if people really petitioned EFCC about certain people all this show off would end! How can someone with absolutely nothing in 2017-2019 be able to afford such high end property without a registered business or well known job /occupation?
What's questionable about her wealth?
You asking wats her job. Do u knw how much she use to fix her ass. Knowing fully well that men like you will worship her. Do u knw how much she spend on cream and soap knowing that her body is a center of attention.

Bros in dis life use watin u get to get watin u want. As I wowor na mouth I use de collect watin I want as face no work.

Have I ask yourself y actresses build houses unlike their male colleagues
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by eikeem(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2021
And if we talk now, dem go say we dey beef.
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2021
vickydevoka:
What really help this gal na composure. How she de carry her self na final.
Truly, she really know her worth

Yes she's very selective of rich people to cash out, this isn't her house, she's bluffing and if actually is her, governor Diri is to be held responsible!

1 Like

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by offset67(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2021
pussy business
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Twelfthman: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2021
I weak

grin

einsteine:
Consistency, dedication and hard work. LMAO
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Naughtysex: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Manq:
It's not bad Belle but HOOOOOWW come?
Anyhow it comes, go and get yours and stop looking for "how come"
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nairaland is so predictable.
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Mryacks: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
einsteine:
Consistency, dedication and hard work. LMAO

This their usual line is played out...
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Realbuzzing(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2021
imagrg:
The power of a lady is more than all the muscles the macho man flexes.

See what a 'babe' can do with just smiles, a little job and some pleasing.

We men cause it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Mini Skirt For Her One Africa Music Fest Performance / Arnold Schwarzenegger Involved In Accident, Badly Injuring Female Driver(Pics) / Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.