Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) (59860 Views)

Nengi Hampson Rocks Wedding Dress In New Pictures / Tarella: Nengi Hampson, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) Work Together On A New Movie / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Sancte21(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by pricy007(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
justscorchone:

Tah me when dem use sense swear for me
my broda everything in this life if privilege o, lots of girls outta there joined the runs game after seeing their friends doing great being at luck but they join and ended up at the end of the road

1 Like

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
pussy is the new bitcoingrin

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
.....I dey see Nengi but I never see Ashawo...put it in! Put it in! Na song I dey sing o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Congrats girl,hard work pays more money and success
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by BarristerAlarig: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
livinbygrace:
Abeg carry all this prostitutes comot for here.Give us better news

Nengi owns a house in Lagos, she owns a range rover, she owns a Benz, she's the CEO of Shoes by flora, She's SSA to the Governor OF Bayelsa, She's the brand ambassador of top brands like Guinness etc....

Maybe na your mama be Olosho

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Ingleesh: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Manq:
It's not bad Belle but HOOOOOWW come?

You dey ask how come?
Must I remind you that she visited Ned few weeks back grin

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by ofiko123(m): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Congratulations to her.... wishing her more to come...
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Kayode441: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
God just answered her call through that level..
It happens to people in different ways.
Congrats dear! May your companies keep nourishing.
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by poweredcom(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
So fast she has bought a house

How come she got this kind of house so fast

Abeg notin una fit tell me

One sugar daddy is there doing it and her runs work

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by philip0906(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kapeter:
#Dirimoney if you know. cheesy
Who is Diri?

1 Like

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by CheedyJ(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
justscorchone:
Only God know why him no give me toto
This your comment off me I swear , �..

1 Like

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Gabson001:
The house make sense
How pesin go buy house wey no get roof... if small rain fall na... the paint go comotgrin
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Funkeshuga(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
I hate it when they put God in this selling of their dignity to acquire material things that won't save them on the last breath

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by MERCHANDISER: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
vickydevoka:
What really help this gal na composure. How she de carry her self na final.
Truly, she really know her worth
How she take use composure buy house?

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by highness25(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
lalasticlala:
#LandLadyNengi: BBNaija star, Rebecca Nengi Hampson, popularly known as Nengi has bought a new house.

The ex beauty queen shared pictures of her new house on her Instagram page and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMMuHBuls9F/?hl=en

Nengi's fans have been congratulating her for her new home with the hashtag
#LandLadyNengi.
Abeg people where this girl de work?
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by bepositive11: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Nengi owns a house in Lagos, she owns a range rover, she owns a Benz, she's the CEO of Shoes by flora, She's SSA to the Governor OF Bayelsa, She's the brand ambassador of top brands like Guinness etc....

Maybe na your mama be Olosho

That's really nice. Instead of putting her down, those men complaining should be praising her. They have an issue with strippers selling their body for money. Now when a woman is actually working hard to earn, they're accusing her of being a stripper angry
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by nedekid: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Manq:
It's not bad Belle but HOOOOOWW come?

The last picture shows you how come. grin
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
justscorchone:
Hahaha werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by juniorstar(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
this one pass the entire bbn package!!! which kind endorsement deal fit fund this crib!!!
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by simplesearch: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
You sell out or sign off your eternal destiny to get to the peak of your career and turn around to thank God for it. God doesn't accept all gratitude and praise! No one can serve God and mammon or two masters together; you must show open, diligent and absolute commitment to one over the other.

Matt 15:8-9
"'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
It is no use for them to worship me, because they teach human rules as though they were my laws!'"

Matt 4:8-10
Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.
"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me."
Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"

Modified:
God doesn't need our money or lip service, he wants to sit enthrone in our hearts and afterward take us to glory, this is his desire for us.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by THELORD007: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
justscorchone:

he no give bobrisky too...he made it happen!

1 Like

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Regie2bless: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
So u come get money pass laycon abi. Lie Lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Didi2d(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
obayendo1010:
Ned woko done complete the money for her...or what else did you think was the purpose of her visit? Malaria campaign

Diri sef dey among

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Miner13: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nbotee:
Where these ladies dey see dis money?
u go tey inside water

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by THELORD007: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
simplesearch:
You sell out or sign off your eternal destiny to get to the peak of your career and turn around to thank God for it. God doesn't accept all gratitude and praise! No one can serve God and mammon or two masters together; you must show open, diligent and absolute commitment to one over the other.

Matt 15:8-9
"'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
It is no use for them to worship me, because they teach human rules as though they were my laws!'"

Matt 4:8-10
Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.
"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me."
Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"

Modified:
God doesn't need our money or lip service, he wants to sit enthrone in our hearts and afterward take us to glory, this is his desire for us.

what kind of Christian are you, you assumed what she does is wrong and decide to just with different bible verse judge her...what if you are wrong...you are infact worse than an infidel...you are infact a wicked and a possessed person...what if she actually worked for it, saved for it and got it with her money or even probably a gift to her...but you've simply in your delusional mind believe it's not possible for someone to build a house without selling out his or her destiny...people should actually be running from you...you are a bitter person!
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Angy55(f): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
luminouz:
cheesy

It's like luminouz go audition for BBNaija 2021 o!!! grin

In other news, that's a nice house. Not only unconventional but atheistically appealing too

No go, sit-down that village dey waste your talent on those babes as you cute reach grin
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
the future is women
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by Didi2d(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
philip0906:

Who is Diri?

Governor of a state in Nigeria
Re: Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
justscorchone:
but he gave u anus na..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Arnold Schwarzenegger Involved In Accident, Badly Injuring Female Driver(Pics) / Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.