Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (9654 Views)

Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War / 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba / Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by maishai01: 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Good for him.

Pls vaccinate yourself when available.
Re: Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by adesegun121(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by loomer: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
So na the rich first abi
Re: Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by miraculousGod(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
I will take mine next year
learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token. my number is showing underneath this post
Re: Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by Faithful1234(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I don't know about you, but I ain't taking that shit called Covid-19 vaccine.

Vaccines takes years to develop how come this one took months, don't play the emergency card.

I know about Zoonotic pathogens but there are also engineered pathogens used as bio weapons.

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but this shit looks weird.

This virus na werey, e dey disguise.

I said what I said
yes oooo freedom of expression, after ur expression is what I can't guarantee you.....play safe.....why know the greedy type of politicians we have in our country, anything for the money....
Re: Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by Upton: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck

Niggarr!!

You got brains my niggarr, think.

I ain't scared of shit, I'm just being wise.

I don't need no fvcking vaccine, the food wey I dey chop gan, the vegetables and all nah vaccine.
Lol. Oya calm down. I just dey catch cruise. Just stay safe and take vaccine if you have access to it. It's safe and effective.
Re: Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by Lush100(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
References1:
Former Ogun State Governor, Olusegun Osoba takes the COVID-19 vaccine.

It was administered by the Ogun State Health Commissioner,
Dr. Tomi Coker

Very good sir,
Pls just convince all present and past governors and political job holders to be taking the vaccine.
We like ur movies but we the Nigerian populace are okay.
After all, we never benefitted from ur government, so keep the vaccines within ur circle.
We the Nigerian populace, our focus is how to make end meet so we can put food on our table.
You can take another round of the vaccine next week if that one you have taken is not okay for you. U may send the pictures we will clap for you wherever we are.
"We are no want"
Re: Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by Upton: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck

Niggarr!!

You got brains my niggarr, think.

I ain't scared of shit, I'm just being wise.

I don't need no fvcking vaccine, the food wey I dey chop gan, the vegetables and all nah vaccine.

Lol. Oya calm down. I just dey catch cruise. Just stay safe and take vaccine if you have access to it. It's safe and effective.
Re: Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by Praissey: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I don't know about you, but I ain't taking that shit called Covid-19 vaccine.

Vaccines takes years to develop how come this one took months, don't play the emergency card.

I know about Zoonotic pathogens but there are also engineered pathogens used as bio weapons.

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but this shit looks weird.

This virus na werey, e dey disguise.

I said what I said
You need to be enlightened. This vaccine is an mRNA vaccine, a new type of vaccine different from the typical ones. Research works have been going on about mRNA vaccines before corona came and they were able to apply their knowledge into making the corona mRNA vaccine, which is faster to make compared to the traditional vaccines.
Re: Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
References1:
Former Ogun State Governor, Olusegun Osoba takes the COVID-19 vaccine.

It was administered by the Ogun State Health Commissioner,
Dr. Tomi Coker
Everything na politics for naija.
Re: Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by Ollygold(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeria is a failed country,why is it that is doctor is the one given them vaccine instead of nurses.
Re: Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by 12inchess: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
You people that will be supporting this useless leaders. You see that they are not vaccinating out elderly parents. They are only vaccinating themselves after classifying themselves as strategic leaders. Even the I. G of Police will get the vaccine but the rest of the policemen and police women who are on the street 24/7, no vaccine for them. How many essential workers have gotten the vaccine?
Re: Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine by 12inchess: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Lush100:

Very good sir,
Pls just convince all present and past governors and political job holders to be taking the vaccine.
We like ur movies but we the Nigerian populace are okay.
After all, we never benefitted from ur government, so keep the vaccines within ur circle.
We the Nigerian populace, our focus is how to make end meet so we can put food on our table.
You can take another round of the vaccine next week if that one you have taken is not okay for you. U may send the pictures we will clap for you wherever we are.
"We are no want"
So typing trash. The vaccine is scientifically proven to reduce incidence of Covid. For now it's the best the world as got. If you have elderly parents it would be good they took the vaccine since they are very vulnerable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Nwoba Not Abducted, But Arrested By Ebubeagu / Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future / Heavy Rainfall Predicted In Lagos On Tuesday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.