Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain (9610 Views)

Oyetola’s Men Attacked My House – LP Gov Candidate, Lasun Yusuff / Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti / Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by jamesodu(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mixed reactions have trailed the ongoing governorship primary election of the All Progressives Congress in Osun State.

The fierce battle for the sole ticket of the party is between the Governor of Osun State, Gboyega Oyetola, and a former Secretary to the State Government, Moshood Adeoti.

Adeoti, a former state chairman of the party, is the anointed candidate of the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.

While Adeoti’s men expressed satisfaction with the ongoing process, supporters of Adeoti grumbled over alleged missing names from the party’s register.

The PUNCH gathered that voting has commenced in over 300 wards in the state with Oyetola leading from unconfirmed reports shared on social media so far.

It was also learnt that there’s a large turnout in Osogbo and Olorunda Local Government Areas.

“The process was free, fair, and credible,” Ganiyu Isola, who voted at Orolu Local Government Ward 03, said.

Senate spokesperson, Ajibola Basiru, expressed satisfaction at the turnout of party members.

Basiru, a strong supporter of Oyetola, said, “This is the third ward I have been aside doing accreditation in my own ward. I have been to Ward 10 and now in Ward 9 and we have seen people ready and willing to vote.

“The party members have taken over the control and determine who will be their candidate. I only appeal to those that would lose to accept in the spirit of democracy, unity, cohesion, and development of our party to accept that in good faith and ensure that we join hands together to ensure the success of our party in the July election.”

Osun Commissioner for Finance, Bola Oyebamiji, described the large turnout as an appreciation of good governance.

At Ejigbo, former Osun Speaker Najeem Salaam, complained that INEC officials refused to show up at Ward 4 collation centre, which is the constitutionally recognised venue for the primary election.

https://punchng.com/osun-apc-primary-oyetolas-men-satisfied-adeotis-loyalists-complain-as-voting-commences/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by ssome: 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
What's happening to Aregbesola's men?

FTC. Waw.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by nurex01(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
That's politics. Someone will always complain.

5 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by visijo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Private Jet for sale 300k only
E no dey land
Nah you know as you go take come down ��

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Buharidgeneral: 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lol
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by ct2: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aregbesola tested his popularity. Political career nose-diving

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Jennyclay(f): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
I Hate this Country.

I went to fuel my mom's car at the filling station since 1pm, this is 4pm and am still there. What nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by annyplenty(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
MOST POLITICIANS CAN NEVER BE SATISIFED
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Edugbe: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Congrat oyetola

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Guzel: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lol
Aregbeoti overrated themselves. The disgrace is massive

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Fessborn(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ẹkú irọju for the loser, and congrats to the winner

11 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by iita: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aregbe rascal has scammed Adeoti

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin grin

I’m not a Fan of Tinubu though. But you can’t take away the fact that he’s smart and a political strategist. All these while that Aregbe was making noise up and down, Tinubu didn’t say anything. Just look at how he’s dealing with his erstwhile political godson now. Politics is indeed a game of thrones.

Anyways he won’t become Nigeria President. All his Shenanigans can only happen in Lagos and some of the west. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Mooh247: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
cool

Aregbe is a gonner the moment I saw some people supporting him

The people that supported Saraki, Dino melaye , Sheu Sani, Goodluck Jonathan, Atiku

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Chimezirim121: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by duro4chang(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Losers will always kick. Donald Trump kicked when he lost in 2020.

8 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by KIDfurniture(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
I see
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Frosheer(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
issokay
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by HayB100(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aregbe is set to become another Oshiomole angry

5 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Gov. Oyetola is expected to win the primary election but whether he will win the general election is where the rhetoric lies.

Buhari a good man with evil Intentions

6 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Quality20(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Why is the contest btw two Yoruba muslims only? Don't we have xtians in osun state ne? U guys shd stop marginalizing Yoruba xtians and traditional worshippers pls
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by IamNat: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
What will Aregbe do now. After all his shouting. He thought he was someone outside Tinubu, he has forgotten that he's only lucky because Tinubu isn't a dictator, he just help you get the position and he will leave you to lead by your discretion, it's usually up to you to decide how people will perceive you after leaving the office.

That's why I laugh when people blame Tinubu for Ambode's misfortune, when in the real sense it was Ambode's actions to party men that killed him.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by olaboy33(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
In all these, I see the beauty of the direct primary election.

The direct primary election is what is giving Aregbe and Adeoti the thought of a chance of clinching the ticket.

If It were by delegates as in the case of Indirect primary, Oyetola would have a field day and no troubles in getting the ticket.

5 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Hespee93: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
The election is not free and fair in the whole Ede-North, though the crises beyween tugs and members of OPC contributed to it.

The frist two pictures are from the area where the thugs and OPC got clash because that area is close to the thugs zone.

The fight started last week in which a new graduate of Federal Polytechnic, Ede who went to regiater for his NYSC got hit by stray bullet and died.

Right now, no primary election in Ede-North.

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by Onarabu: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
ssome:
What's happening to Aregbesola's men?

FTC. Waw.

Don't mind them, Aregbe will know his status today in Osun politics

9 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by BabaIbo: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nonsense set of people...

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by todaynewsreview: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Seems things working in their favour
Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by ppogba: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Guzel:
Lol
Aregbeoti overrated themselves. The disgrace is massive

I have never seen a politician who have never overated themselves.

Make someone a councillor in ward 1 today, the day he visits ward 2 and three people hail him " my honorable", he starts to think that he can be the LG chairman.

13 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain by gigabyte13: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
I Hate this Country.

I went to fuel my mom's car at the filling station since 1pm, this is 4pm and am still there. What nonsense!!

You never used 3-4days for there, u don dey complain.... Welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes / $35bn Required To Kick-Start Road Construction Nationwide – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.