Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released (22043 Views)

Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by Charly68: 4:32am On Mar 10, 2021
Why would somebody arrest a criminal and handed them over to police and the police turned around to detain them ,whoever ordered that kind of detainment will fall and fail in life . May they experience the kind of tragedy Wakili has been perpetrating on the innocents in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by annyz: 5:04am On Mar 10, 2021
BlowYourMind:
It is only the 5% Buhari can ridicule and molest because their leaders are only after what they want to eat, can you imagine over 500 igbos was taken to death camp in the north without consequences

This is what Wiked man did to his southern brothers.
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by ddeola: 6:01am On Mar 10, 2021
A government that protects TERRORISTS is a BAD government. sad sad sad sad
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by nedu666: 6:09am On Mar 10, 2021
I hope opc has learnt their lesson. Next time you want to take out a criminal, don't inform the obas, police or any govt official. Secondly don't go about making videos like esn or talking and bragging about it. Lastly, act like university cultist, when cultist wants to carry out a hit, they keep the secret to themselves, show up at location, carry out the hit and disappear. They don't go making a public announcement. This advise also goes to kanu and esn, learn from cult boys, move in stealth, silence, fear.
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Kriss216:
How the Fulanis are ridiculously handling the yorubas is orgasmic to my soul.

Of course that is expected because you are one of the myopic and hateful souls, responsible for the mess the SE is in, the poster below is talking about .

Try to worry more about your own fatal brain tumor than be looking for Yoruba toothache to w.a.nk and ejaculated over.

BlowYourMind:
It is only the 5% Buhari can ridicule and molest because their leaders are only after what they want to eat, can you imagine over 500 igbos was taken to death camp in the north without consequences
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 10, 2021
annyz:

This is what Wiked man did to his southern brothers.

Wike got away with what he did because Igbo lives is worthless to Igbos themselves, too busy dragging the affairs of others, talk less of to other Nigerians in general.

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by Jabioro: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Henceforth operation silent should be conducted on them..no noise please
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by BlowYourMind: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2021
Daguccizgreat:
Work on your English first before bringing the Igbo tribe into this matter
Mr grammarian didn't know English originated from your village.
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by KoshCAD: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2021
BKayy:
See their hungry faces. Una never chop and una wan go kidnap una Emir.
Afonjas sef
We all thank our darling Emir, the Emir of Oyo Sheikh Iskiilu Wakili for this kind gesture.
Thank you sir for freeing your erring subjects the OPC.
We know you are a merciful Emir
How far about Enugu water issue?
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by fujirice: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2021
BKayy:
See their hungry faces. Una never chop and una wan go kidnap una Emir.
Afonjas sef
We all thank our darling Emir, the Emir of Oyo Sheikh Iskiilu Wakili for this kind gesture.
Thank you sir for freeing your erring subjects the OPC.
We know you are a merciful Emir
Just look at the stupidity you and your ilks are displaying. Why won’t the North use us to play anyhow they want. Suddenly y’all have left the common enemy and are squaring off against each other.
It’s this same attitude that we displayed years back that the British took advantage of to annex Lagos and its environs.
If we continue like this, nothing will stop the North from having their way with us.
Continue tearing each other apart while the North support terrorists to wipe us out!
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by Ayomi90: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Stop being an e-diot
I'm a yoruba man
Then u are a b4stard
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by Ayomi90: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Stop being an e-diot
I'm a yoruba man
Then u are a b4stard

What have you as a person done to make sure the Yoruba's that seek refuge in Benin Republic come back to their state? Na just to dey run mouth.

Your ppl ran away coz of Fulani u ar here making fun out of it, now look how stupid u ar.
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by Alexis11: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2021
Kriss216:
How the Fulanis are ridiculously handling the yorubas is orgasmic to my soul.

Like the kind of orgasm the herdsmen raping your mothers in Enugu are having
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by LyfeJennings(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Ayomi90:

Then u are a b4stard

What have you as a person done to make sure the Yoruba's that seek refuge in Benin Republic come back to their state? Na just to dey run mouth.

Your ppl ran away coz of Fulani u ar here making fun out of it, now look how stupid u ar.

List of Certified Bastards

1. Your Biological Mother
2. Your retarded Father
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by Ayomi90: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2021
LyfeJennings:

List of Certified Bastards

1. Your Biological Mother
2. Your retarded Father
Shame on u, so you have nothing reasonable to say!

Emi koni fi owo osi juwe ile baba mi. Am a Yoruba nd will remain an Omoluabi. You can remain a bastard on ur own terms its ur choice. Ire o

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by LyfeJennings(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Ayomi90:

Shame on u, so you have nothing reasonable to say!

Emi koni fi owo osi juwe ile baba mi. Am a Yoruba nd will remain an Omoluabi. You can remain a bastard on ur own terms its ur choice. Ire o

E pain am
O ka lara
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by Ayomi90: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
LyfeJennings:

E pain am
O ka lara
Demented, who is d joke on? I rubbished u with facts u r saying e pain am, dribbling urself, d fact still remain u ar a bastard.
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by LyfeJennings(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ayomi90:

Demented, who is d joke on? I rubbished u with facts u r saying e pain am, dribbling urself, d fact still remain u ar a bastard.

grin grin

I know how painful this is buy sorry kid...
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by Ayomi90: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
LyfeJennings:

grin grin

I know how painful this is buy sorry kid...
U say painful? I see how hard u r trying to make urself comfortable. U ar d one receiving jabs nd u ar saying its painful to d other. Also d person u call kid is bigger than u, all this only coz its a faceless forum if u see me for street u go bow.
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by oladeebo: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
OPC saw what police didn't see and they paid the price of overseen...a pity nation called Nigeria!
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by LyfeJennings(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ayomi90:

U say painful? I see how hard u r trying to make urself comfortable. U ar d one receiving jabs nd u ar saying its painful to d other. Also d person u call kid is bigger than u, all this only coz its a faceless forum if u see me for street u go bow.

Where make we jam
E be like say U get iron for shoulder
Mention me on a dead thread
Ori e ti o pe yen
A pe
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by Ayomi90: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Where make we jam
E be like say U get iron for shoulder
Mention me on a dead thread
Ori e ti o pe yen
A pe
I won't lower myself to your level but am telling u if u see me for street u go bow, ur craze go mellow. I don't talk much nd I no dey make mouth.
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by LyfeJennings(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ayomi90:

I won't lower myself to your level but am telling u if u see me for street u go bow, ur craze go mellow. I don't talk much nd I no dey make mouth.

grin grin
E pain am
Re: Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released by ChoCho54(f): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
christistruth01:

But Wakili is not even a Nigerian he is from Niger so why should SW accommodate the Terrorist?
Foreigners did it BS!

You don't buy that story do you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Mohammed Abdullahi As Minister Of Environment / I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari / Our Candidates’ List For INEC Is Ready – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.