Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,235 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

A Short Story About Myself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Short Story About Myself (428 Views)

BREAKING NEWS:- The Hidden Story About Tinubu Is Finally Exposed!!! / A Story About Search Engine Optimization / I Need Someone To Write Me A Short Story For Me. I Will Pay For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story About Myself by Greatkingsley: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
I'd like to share a short story about myself. I'd like to do this, to show people that life will always throw curveballs but what truly matter is you fight through it! Things will get better sooner or later. For the children out there that don't think they aren't worth it, because of bullies of family issues, you ARE worth it! Every life matters, and it might not seem like it but you are distined for something great! I have had a rough life and have thought multiple times that it would never get better. As I get older, I realize that the struggle I go through makes me who I am. I am a stronger person because of what I went through and still go through. I will only get stronger from the struggles and curveballs, and even though sometimes I feel like giving up I remember I am worth it! So, here is a short story about what I've gone through as a child and what I go through now as an adult. First, let me introduce myself. My name is KINGSLEY NSE EWOR a young man that has gone throug their fair share of struggles.

1 Like

Re: A Short Story About Myself by NigAmbassador: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Greatkingsley:
I'd like to share a short story about myself. I'd like to do this, to show people that life will always throw curveballs but what truly matter is you fight through it! Things will get better sooner or later. For the children out there that don't think they aren't worth it, because of bullies of family issues, you ARE worth it! Every life matters, and it might not seem like it but you are distined for something great! I have had a rough life and have thought multiple times that it would never get better. As I get older, I realize that the struggle I go through makes me who I am. I am a stronger person because of what I went through and still go through. I will only get stronger from the struggles and curveballs, and even though sometimes I feel like giving up I remember I am worth it! So, here is a short story about what I've gone through as a child and what I go through now as an adult. First, let me introduce myself. My name is KINGSLEY NSE EWOR a young man that has gone throug their fair share of struggles.

Believe God... Better days are coming in for you!

(1) (Reply)

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THIS FOUR PROBLEMS,IT MEANS YOU ARE MAKING PROGRESS IN LIFE. / What Do I Need To Know About Data Reselling Business? / How to delete videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.