Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? (1571 Views)

I Think Everyone Is Guilty Of This Photo / Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of / Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by MzGreat(f): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2011
we must have been guilty of one thing, we have crossed other people's boundaries on Nairaland,
derailing of threads or whatsoever, calling people names,insulting people's parents/husbands/wife,
insulting women/men even when you are opportuned to see them in reality, you are most def not
up to their standard. Just name the one thing

NOTE: please don't act as if you are a saint or innocent
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by 190: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2011
Who left the GATE open again for another one to escape

Jaybee was that you undecided
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by ragdollz: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
f9
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by 190: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
undecided
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by MzGreat(f): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2011
190:

Who left the GATE open again for another one to escape

Jaybee was that you undecided

190 190 190 how many times did i call you. warn yourself o
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by MzGreat(f): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
ragdollz:

f9

meaning?
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by 190: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2011
MzGreat:

190 190 190 how many times did i call you. warn yourself o
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by InkedNerd(f): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
@OP: I'm guilty of talking too much and some of the things you mentioned.
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by MzGreat(f): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: I'm guilty of talking too much and some of the things you mentioned.

it depends on what you talk about, dats not a sin to me and some of the things i mentioned? like what
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by livedit(f): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2011
Livedit will step up to the "mic" (cleared her throat);  I've derailed many of threads talking about my personal life or nosing in on other peoples lives.  In addition, I've also laughed at many insults between members where someone could've felt offended by it.   embarassed
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
THE ONLY THING I am guilty of is letting childish/jobless
scum get to me resulting in my calling them names.

That is it.
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by MzGreat(f): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2011
livedit:

Livedit will step up to the "mic" (cleared her throat);  I've derailed many of threads talking about my personal life or nosing in on other peoples lives.  In addition, I've also laughed at many insults between members where someone could've felt offended by it.   embarassed

yea m guilty of that too nd it feels so funny when you know the person will be angry
pls dont derail threads again o. its not good
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by InkedNerd(f): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2011
livedit:

I don't really think its a bad thing to laugh at some things between members. When you're in the street and you hear two people crackin' on each other at times you may laugh.

MzGreat:

it depends on what you talk about, dats not a sin to me and some of the things i mentioned? like what

Some of the things I was referring to were calling people names, insulting people's parents/husbands/wife, that kinda stuff.
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by MzGreat(f): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

THE ONLY THING I am guilty of is letting childish/jobless
scum get to me resulting in my calling them names.

That is it.

hmm are you sure of this nwaiz think av witnessed some

we just have some childish people on NL
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by MzGreat(f): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2011
Some of the things I was referring to were calling people names, insulting people's parents/husbands/wife, that kinda stuff.
awwwwwwwwwwww
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by 190: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2011
The only thing im guilty of is

women chasing me all over the place

some with moutar and pestle, some with broom

some with nyash and some machete

Im tired
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by InkedNerd(f): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
MzGreat:

awwwwwwwwwwww

With all honesty, sometimes I feel bad about it and other times I just don't care. I know its not nice but I'm just being honest.

190:

Im tired

Oh Lord tongue grin
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by MzGreat(f): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2011
190:

Im tired

the evil that men do live after them
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by InkedNerd(f): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
MzGreat:

the evil that men do live after them

Hehehe, well said grin
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by MzGreat(f): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
With all honesty, sometimes I feel bad about it and other times I just don't care. I know its not nice but I'm just being honest.

after all we are not perfect
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by Jackieugo(f): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2011
Guilty of derailing topics but mostly out of boredom cheesy
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by livedit(f): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2011
MzGreat:

yea m guilty of that too nd it feels so funny when you know the person will be angry
pls dont derail threads again o. its not good

You're right MzGreat.   embarassed I'll try alot harder not to derail and stick to the subject at hand.  

Inked_Nerd:

I don't really think its a bad thing to laugh at some things between members. When you're in the street and you hear two people crackin' on each other at times you may laugh.

I'm just so silly Inked_Nerd, I hate that. I would laugh at the most opportuned times.  And you know what they say.  It's not nice to laugh at people.  But the "caps" that come from some of you, I can't help but to laugh.  I just hope it's all in fun and "entertainment".  I truly hope no one is literally taking things serious on here.
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by MzGreat(f): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
I'm just so silly Inked_Nerd, I hate that. I would laugh at the most opportuned times. And you know what they say. It's not nice to laugh at people. But the "caps" that come from some of you, I can't help but to laugh. I just hope it's all in fun and "entertainment". I truly hope no one is literally taking things serious on here.

any body that takes things seriously on here will definately die before his/her time
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by BABE3: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^You nailed it! cool

The only thing I'm guilty of on this site is derailing threads.
I'm using this opportunity to say sorry to the OPs of the derailed threads! smiley
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by MzGreat(f): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
i hope they see it and accept your apology, am sure your derailing is still small compared to some people
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by 190: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
Inked_

Back off~ You are the person im refering to that chases me with sticks, mortar and pestle undecided
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by MzGreat(f): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
@190, desist from your evil ways before nemesis will catch up with you.

you are the no 1 culprit here
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by 190: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2011
Mzgreat>> Always chases 190 with Punny and 190 manages to escape her temptation undecided
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by MzGreat(f): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2011
try harder
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by InkedNerd(f): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2011
livedit:

You're right MzGreat.   embarassed I'll try alot harder not to derail and stick to the subject at hand.  

I'm just so silly Inked_Nerd, I hate that. I would laugh at the most opportuned times.  And you know what they say.  It's not nice to laugh at people.  But the "caps" that come from some of you, I can't help but to laugh.  I just hope it's all in fun and "entertainment".  I truly hope no one is literally taking things serious on here.

lol some people do take it a little seriously ::[/b]cough[b]::[/b]cough[b]:: I'm not gonna point any elbows.

Some of them know who they are grin

MzGreat:

any body that takes things seriously on here will definately die before his/her time

Some are headed down that road lipsrsealed

190:

Inked_

Back off~ You are the person im refering to that chases me with sticks, mortar and pestle  undecided

Oh please tongue grin

::[/b]Inked_Nerd pulls out her special stick with 190's name engraved in it[b]::

Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by 190: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
Can u imagine!! undecided
Re: What Are We All Guilty Of On Nairaland? by InkedNerd(f): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2011
Yes o, I can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those Born In November / ‘men Love My Big Bum Bum'; Says Woman With The World’s Biggest Bum-bum: 7-feet W / Why Do We Easily Misplace Our Handkerchief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.