Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Pls Kindly Come To His Aid!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Kindly Come To His Aid!! (248 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Kindhearted Fellows Kindly Come To My Aid By Reading This / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Kindly Come To His Aid!! by Olayinka777(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
Good evening Fam, I would love to go straight to the point.

There's a friend whom I know few years ago when he visited Abuja,his health wasn't so bad as he goes to Abuja National Hospital weekly for dialysis.

Only for me to check his Whatsapp status on Sunday & discovered he was seriously down.

Pls fam, let's come to this man's aid no amount is too small,that #200,#500 or however the spirit leads u can make a huge difference.

I would appreciate if the admin can kindly move this to the front page so that many Nairalanders can be part of this.

(1) (Reply)

Never Do These 3 Things While Praying. / Most Families Don't Know Why Hospitals Bills Are So Expensive And How To Avoid I / Preparing For A Nigerian Court Marriage In Abuja, Nigeria | Vlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.