Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives (25410 Views)

Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles / President Buhari Orders Customs To Release Seized Rice / Customs Paraded 2016 Seized Rice Containers As 2019 Seizures - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by yesloaded: 7:41am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by kense88: 7:41am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by maxzzo1(m): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2021
Ahahahahaha very funny so bandits dey obtain uniform men......
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by tiredoflife(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2021
optionalY09:
this government has been telling us indirectly to bare firearms but because we are not good listeners we just wail and complain and cry.

The defense minister even said it in open terms that people should carry arms to secure theirselves yet we still don’t get it

can u help me get one at shoprite
please how much is delivery undecided
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by IYANGBALI: 7:46am On Mar 10, 2021
It is called trade by barter
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by greatbuc(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2021
So you negotiated with terrorists? Tomorrow they'll come for 49 bags. What were your arms for.. The owners of the rice

2 Likes

Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by IYANGBALI: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2021
tiredoflife:

can u help me get one at shoprite
please how much is delivery undecided
I have dane guns, if you need one let me know
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by Jonah507(m): 7:49am On Mar 10, 2021
So you have to bribe them ?

Hmmmm
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by holywind(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2021
seven bags of rice? shey if na south here una go begin exchange bullet with the villagers, why una no exchange bullet with those ones

1 Like

Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by zoedew: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2021
Nato008:
my issue is where he said if there is accidental discharge....gosh, how incompetent can these guys get
Simply amazing! Clear evidence he doesn’t know what he is about as a public servant. He is a misfit of a public servant! What am I saying sef? Customs boss Dead Dikko stole over a billion! Abacha robbed the CBN and Buhari said he didn’t even as he receives the repatriated sums Abacha stole! Jonathan says stealing is not corruption and Delta State is not ashamed to duel with FG for the money stolen by Ibori who they celebrate! Shameless lot!
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by Mikkyprime(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2021
7 bags only?
7×7+1 that's how many bags of rice given to bandits.
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by PAQ(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2021
"just accidental discharge" haba oga!

1 Like

Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by tiredoflife(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2021
IYANGBALI:
I have dane guns, if you need one let me know

dane guns against ak47
u must be so filled with wisdow undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by bigfish3k: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2021
Nato008:
my issue is where he said if there is accidental discharge....gosh, how incompetent can these guys get
Hahahha
As if accidental discharge is now part of their training.

Quota system leadership na bad thing

1 Like

Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by CheedyJ(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2021
This is Nigeria where criminals get power pass government
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by Dumett: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Hmmm...I can imagine scenario. It is a tough call and at the same time easy one to make depending on how long you want be on Earth.

Do you want to know how I average @ least s70 daily just by watching ads for 10 seconds. Visit
http s://bi /30rE8U3 ( close the spaces)
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2021
You expect the villagers to assist you in seizing bags of rice. After they assist you will you give them some bags. This man must be crazy angry
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by Bluffly: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2021
According to Nigeria reality modus operandi, you are working for yourself and the government. Our Nigerian government is not of the people but of the politicians so how do you arrive at saying you are working for the people and expecting the people to support you when your likes and the government don't care about the people.

No nation can move forward with poor human development Index
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by Kapeter(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2021
grin
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by duro4chang(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2021
You people know where the bandits are and nothing can be done by the government. This is serious.
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by Kapeter(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2021
tiredoflife:

can u help me get one at shoprite please how much is delivery undecided
grin Or jumia/konga? grin

1 Like

Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by madjune(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2021
Typical news from Nigeria.

Funny but true.
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by Eriokanmi: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2021
I don't believe this news because boko haram has been technically defeated. Buratai said so, before he raised a bombshell when he was about exiting service that, boko haram can't be defeated in 20 years. I wish a sane government could gain power and arrest these guys for misleading Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by Omooba77: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-we-gave-bandits-7-bags-of-siezed-rice-to-save-our-lives-says-customs-officer

Imaging custom men with riffles are bribing bandits to live. And that man who call himself Minister of Defence want us to stay to Defend ourselves. if I were the President, I will cut off hands of this people.... cool
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by senteugene: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2021
Continue... There is God
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by fujirice: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2021
You need to see these guys’ braggadocio in the South.
See them mellowing in front of their kinsmen.
You gave terrorists 7 bags of rice in the North but won’t hesitate to shoot at anyone that stands in the way of your convoy.
We are watching o!
Southerners be taking records o! Stop fighting yourselves and unite!!! 2023 is not far again.
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by Tonero231: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Bokoharam food supplier like you coming here to deceive us. Nonsense people

1 Like

Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by tiredoflife(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Kapeter:
grin Or jumia/konga? grin

u dey mind grin grin
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by fujirice: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2021
bigfish3k:

Hahahha
As if accidental discharge is now part of their training.

Quota system leadership na bad thing
Tomorrow now you will hear that his name has been forwarded to National Assembly for confirmation as the new customs boss.
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by mechanics(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2021
slivertongue:
bandit encouraging fellow bandit with food
hmmmm.
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by adebayo987: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2021
This is a rehearsed script. We all know that the Buhari government uses Customs siezed goods and public fund to feed these bandits.
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by IYANGBALI: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2021
tiredoflife:

dane guns against ak47
u must be so filled with wisdow undecided undecided
with bulletproof now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

O’tega Emerhor: Omo-agege On His Way Back To PDP After Destroying Delta APC / You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ / Northern Governors Commission N793m NNDC Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.