Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives (25424 Views)

Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles / President Buhari Orders Customs To Release Seized Rice / Customs Paraded 2016 Seized Rice Containers As 2019 Seizures - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by jubilee55f: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
The disaster of Buhari speaks louder each passing day. His emergence as Nigeria president has become an irreparable damage.
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by overseasnbeyond: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
This is unprofessional.
The man should be fired, if he can do his job.
You have mercy on bandits and not on poor people hustling
what a shame

ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-we-gave-bandits-7-bags-of-siezed-rice-to-save-our-lives-says-customs-officer
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by PointZerom: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
Yusman316:

So u are confirming that your brothers are smugglers. Last time I checked that is a crime

Your government commits crime every second.
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by EgiHabibu: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
��� na u talk am buh na me de shame imagine a custom officer, a trained personal for that matter mstwwwwwwww ��
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by lexy2014: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Amaechi2023:
some communities are their own problem.

instead of assisting security agencies in your unsecured region, your pouncing on them.

I've said it policy of assimilation is what fits the black man most.
na gentleness and diplomacy when police they use they make nigeria see them finish.
if na army now, everybody go stay indoors as e be say those men no too dey smile..

What is d assistance u were expecting d communities to assist customs with?
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Yusman316:

So u are confirming that your brothers are smugglers. Last time I checked that is a crime

Are bandits ur brother's? What's their occupation?
Re: Customs: We Gave Bandits 7 Bags Of Seized Rice To Save Our Lives by jude79(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
agulion:
One Nigeria is not working and can never work we must try Zero Nigeria and see how it works

Just say two set of bandits seized goods of Nigerians and shared it among themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Had My Way I Would Bring Back Our Old Anthem - Tinubu (Throwback Video) / Ekiti Rigging Scandal; Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Others On Their Own -PDP / Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.