Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Death Of A Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Death Of A Mother (866 Views)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / See How A Mother Tricks Her Baby Into Sleeping / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of A Mother by NurseJay: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
I lost my mum 2 weeks ago . We were very close and shared a strong bond. For over 2 years I've been away from home, she has called every single day.
Before she passed on, she kept begging me to come see her. I kept postponing until I finally did in January this year. She was happy I came home and even prayed for me(something she hasn't done before). I returned back to base. Two weeks later she passed on.
I don't know how to cope. I've lost all zeal to live. Life no longer makes sense. I'm depressed.
Who has been in this situation before? How did you pull through?

1 Like

Re: Death Of A Mother by SeaTrade(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
I'm so sorry to hear this,
I can imagine how sad and depressed you might be,especially for someone who is close to the mother.
Take heart nne,you will heal.
RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: Death Of A Mother by Afromentalist: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
NurseJay:
I lost my mum 2 weeks . We were very close and shared a strong bond. For over 2 years I've been away from home, she has called every single day.
Before she passed on, she kept begging me to come see her. I kept postponing until I finally did in January this year. She was happy I came home and even prayed for me(something she hasn't done before). I returned back to base. Two weeks later she passed on.
I don't know how to cope. I've lost all zeal to live. Life no longer makes sense. I'm depressed.
Sorry to hear that.

If you need someone to Talk to, just send me a DM.

1 Like

Re: Death Of A Mother by InfernoNig: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
My condolences. The pain of lose. I know she's in a better place. She has lived her life, now you should do the same. Peace

1 Like

Re: Death Of A Mother by Oizee(f): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
eyya, I can imagine... don't worry cuz u will be fine, pls don't be depressed.

though, it's an endless pain.... once in a while, u will still feel very sad bcuz of her absence...
a day can't go by without thinking of mine and, it's been 8 years already.

1 Like

Re: Death Of A Mother by Posts: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mother to child love is an eternal bond. sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: Death Of A Mother by navigante: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
NurseJay:
I lost my mum 2 weeks ago . We were very close and shared a strong bond. For over 2 years I've been away from home, she has called every single day.
We are in same situation.lost mine last week of febuary, worse for me cos i saw her last in 2019 and her death came as shock to everyone..Ddnt know depression is this bad,no motivation, no strenght for anyting even to pray..took some time off from work yet ddnt get any better..people think am fine but am bleeding on the inside...just try to stay strong

1 Like

Re: Death Of A Mother by PuZZyNegro: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Easter will make it four years that I lost my mother but it's just like yesterday.

The pain is everlasting, sadly, and no death will ever move you again because you have experienced the worst.

To me, the next most devastating death will be my own death because none can seem as terrible as when I lost my mother.

4 Likes

Re: Death Of A Mother by NurseJay: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
navigante:

We are in same situation.lost mine last week of febuary, worse for me cos i saw her last in 2019 and her death came as shock to everyone..Ddnt know depression is this bad,no motivation, no strenght for anyting even to pray..took some time off from work yet ddnt get any better..people think am fine but am bleeding on the inside...just try to stay strong

So sorry! �
Re: Death Of A Mother by Polynek(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
Baba calm down, U even saw your mom, U sopox de happy nal, wat of pple wey no see there mother, abeg no make me emotional Biko. I don't even know why I opened Dix thread.
Re: Death Of A Mother by frozen70(f): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
NurseJay:

Sorry for your lost

Am glad you finally came home to visit her and received prayers from her

That was actually her last blessings for you and she was eager to pass it you and that's one of the reasons she asked you to visit her

Now back to the main issue, it's every parents wishes for their child to Bury them

Though she may have died before getting to advanced age if 80yrs

That's now withstanding, you have to be strong to give her a befitting burial

Burial ceremonies are now like carnivals so prepare your mind, spirit and your pocket

She doesn't want you to mourn her forever

I lost my mum in November and I visited her in October, I only cried the day she died and moved on to plan her burial in February

Mourn her and still prepare for her burial

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Might Be Forming Bad Habits Which Scare Off People. / A Wife Secretly Built A House To Surprise The Husband / 1.5HP LG Dual Inverter Air Condition For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.