Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) (1373 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle / Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by IamPlato(m): 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
Somebody asked me how I was still alive after seeing this video.

Even my mom scream Jesus!

Written and directed by: Danny Walker

Starring: Danny Walker

Budget: 150naira (for the malt) grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-sd5gfzUC0

Lalasticlala mynd44 oya I don come again oh...

My new video guys...

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel because more interesting videos are coming soon. Thank you
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by IamPlato(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2021
Pocohantas ishilove Dominique seun amatarasha analqueenluci sisterfire husbandsnatcha uyaiincomparabl adaibeku ubunja marysaint harddon lalas247 cococandy Ladyhippolyta88 mannabbgrills

What is your say?
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by IamPlato(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Views And Comments Are Welcome And Wanted
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2021
IamPlato:
I am afraid that is no different from Hollywood's idea of whatt a possession is. Why not try portraying reality instead? undecided
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by IamPlato(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid that is no different from Hollywood's idea of whatt a possession is. Why not try portraying reality instead? undecided
ok...

Drop An Idea For Me Bro smiley

Give Me Any Realistic method I Will Go Shoot A Video on It
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2021
IamPlato:
ok...

Film the details of an actual case of possession. I bet African possession no go look like American posession in many many ways.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2021
IamPlato:
ok...

Climb unto the roof of a multi-story building while writhing, yelling, and foaming at the mouth.

When you get to the roof, yell out “I’M THE PROGENY OF THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN! BEHOLD MY GREATNESS”.

Then jump off the roof.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2021
IamPlato:
Somebody asked me how I was still alive after seeing this video.

Even my mom scream Jesus!

Written and directed by: Danny Walker

Starring: Danny Walker

Budget: 150naira (for the malt) grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-sd5gfzUC0

Lalasticlala mynd44 oya I don come again oh...

My new video guys...

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel because more interesting videos are coming soon. Thank you

Giving yourself a concussion is cool but your next video should include a gun. Make sure it’s loaded, then aim it at your head.

1 Like

Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by IamPlato(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:

Giving yourself a concussion is cool but your next video should include a gun. Make sure it’s loaded, then aim it at your head.
i Even Thought You Had Something to Say.

And Who Told You That I Actually Hit My Head on That Table
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
IamPlato:
i Even Thought You Had Something to Say.

And Who Told You That I Actually Hit My Head on That Table

Use the same editing skills to put the gun to your head and pull the trigger. You’d get more views.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by IamPlato(m): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Film the details of an actual case of possession. I bet African possession no go look like American posession in many many ways.
there Is Nothing Like African possession. What You See In HollyWood is Actually How Possessions Work. Go And Watch The Conjuring...

Those One We Do In Nigerian Churches Are All Made up shiit.

You Can Check My Channel i Have A Previous Short Film Of A Possessed Girl i Shot
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
IamPlato:
there Is Nothing Like African possession. What You See In HollyWood is Actually How Possessions Work. Go And Watch The Conjuring...

You Can Check My Channel i Have A Previous Short Film Of A Possessed Girl i Shot

What makes you think Hollywood is different from Nigerian Churches?

Hollywood just has a bigger production budget than Nigerian churches/Nollywood. The stories about possession are obvious nonsense.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by IamPlato(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:

What makes you think Hollywood is different from Nigerian Churches?

Hollywood just has a bigger production budget than Nigerian churches/Nollywood.
Lol. NO you Dont Get It.

Horror Movies Are Made After Series Of Researches and Besides It Is Difficult To Capture Demons showing Supernatural powers On Camera because They Usually Want Many To Keep Believing They Are Not Real.

There Are A Few Videos Of Real Life Exorcism but There Footage Are Not Available On Every Site
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
IamPlato:
Lol. NO you Dont Get It.

Horror Movies Are Made After Series Of Researches and Besides It Is Difficult To Capture Demons showing Supernatural powers On Camera because They Usually Want Many To Keep Believing They Are Not Real.

There Are A Few Videos Of Real Life Exorcism but There Footage Are Not Available On Every Site

I get it. Researched Horror movies are based on lies and whatever religious beliefs the writers have.
None of these horror movies can back up the research with verifiable findings and are nothing more than entertainment. Horror movies are nothing but a series of absurd and laughable situations that are intensified by ominous sounding music.

They are no such things as demons or angels so it will be impossible to get them on camera. However, use of VFX,Green Screen, and camera tricks are what Hollywood use to bring their “demons” to life.

There is nothing like exorcism, just ignorant religious people subjecting the mentally ill (not necessarily) to hocus pocus nonsense. Last exorcism I read of last month involved two simple minded women who beat a nine year old girl to death trying to drive out a demon.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
IamPlato:

There is nothing like African possession? Go and watch a Hollywood movie to find out? Lol

I am you are wrong...the picture of possessions as depicted in hollywood movies is a composite of american and sometimes Vatican stories. Anywho, it's ok.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by IamPlato(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:

I get it. Researched Horror movies are based on lies and whatever religious beliefs the writers have.
None of these horror movies can back up the research with verifiable findings and are nothing more than entertainment. Horror movies are nothing but a series of absurd and laughable situations that are intensified by ominous sounding music.

They are no such things as demons or angels so it will be impossible to get them on camera. However, use of VFX,Green Screen, and camera tricks are what Hollywood use to bring their “demons” to life.

There is nothing like exorcism, just ignorant religious people subjecting the mentally ill (not necessarily) to hocus pocus nonsense. Last exorcism I read of last month involved two simple minded women who beat a nine year old girl to death trying to drive out a demon.
exorcism does Not Require Beating so Whatever Those Women Did Was Not Exorcism.

So You Dont Believe In supernatural then why African possession
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
IamPlato:
exorcism does Not Require Beating so Whatever Those Women Did Was Not Exorcism.

So You Dont Believe In supernatural then why African possession

Exorcism encompasses any action performed to drive out a nefarious supernatural entity from a person. Beating to drive out demons qualifies given that definition.

I have no reason to regard supernatural entities as part of reality especially anthropocentric beings like demons and such.

African possession, European possession, Asian Possession, and the next possession anyone asserts are all products of fear and ignorance.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by IamPlato(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:

Exorcism encompasses any action performed to drive out a nefarious supernatural entity from a person. Beating to drive out demons qualifies given that definition.

I have no reason to regard supernatural entities as part of reality especially anthropocentric beings like demons and such.

African possession, European possession, Asian Possession, and the next possession anyone asserts are all products of fear and ignorance.
so To You Its Just Entertainment
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
IamPlato:
so To You Its Just Entertainment

Not the best form of entertainment. I find them trite and silly.

On another note. You did a great job with your video.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by IamPlato(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:

thank you
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by KingZaddy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:

possessions are real bro. it may look silly to you until you see it happen before your eyes.

the first thing such experience puts in you is fear
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
KingZaddy:
possessions are real bro. it may look silly to you until you see it happen before your eyes.

the first thing such experience puts in you is fear

No, the first thing such experience should put in you is pity for the sufferer of the mental malady. Then hope there is a way either to heal them or make them comfortable enough i.e. refer them to the mental institution.

Let me indulge you and ask some questions.

How do you tell if someone is possessed?
What are the actions of someone possessed?
What are the utterances of someone possessed?
Are demons universal or do they vary by belief system?
Can a demon from a particular belief system possess someone of a different belief system? i.e. can a jinn possess a christian?
Can a demon possess a tree?
Can a demon possess a duck?
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:
No, the first thing such experience should put in you is pity for the sufferer of the mental malady. Then hope there is a way either to heal them or make them comfortable enough i.e. refer them to the mental institution.

There is no template as far as possessions are concerned. That is why I suggested to the author here that he look for an African possession rather than looking to Hollywood for ideas.
Martian:
There is no template provided so you would need to judge for yourself.
Martian:
There is no template behavior provided for such things
Martian:
You may need to direct your questions at the demons themselves
Martian:
Can a demon from a particular belief system possess someone of a different belief system? i.e. can a jinn
possess a christian?
I didn't even know demons were bound to human-defined belief systems.
Martian:
Question for the demons since trees don't talk
Martian:
Question for those of the duck specie, and also demons.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by KingZaddy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:

Can a demon from a particular belief system possess someone of a different belief system? i.e. can a jinn possess a christian?

actions of someone possessed: isolation, hurting oneself, strange breathing pattern, weird silence, some show aggression while others don't, fazing (trying to act like they are not possessed and people are being cruel to them then in private switch mode), talking to oneself aggressively and yelling for no reason.

How to tell: in many cases it takes a psychic but in other cases it would show with aggression or isolation and starving the host

Utterance: There are usually less talkatives, they also say intelligent things or sometimes gibbrish to frustrate your efforts or make you comfortable.

Demons are universal

Demons exist in all belief but with different names, same demons.... In Hinduism SATAN is known as Chitanam, The Kali of the Hindus is called Ogamisama in Japan... They exist but different belief call them in their languages

Jinn possess Christian: There are two types of Christians, Christians in Christ and Christians by mouth, the later can get possessed or run mad because their psychic gates are fully open to any form of manipulations (direct or indirect)

Possess trees? No but they can reside in it and manipulate a victim's mind to believe the tree is possessed. A tree as no spirit energy or life force for demons to feed on so they can only reside in it

Demons possess animals? Yes, even man can use animals through Abra Marlin magic
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is no template as far as possessions are concerned. That is why I suggested to the author here that he look for an African possession rather than looking to Hollywood for ideas.
There is no template provided so you would need to judge for yourself.
There is no template behavior provided for such things
You may need to direct your questions at the demons themselves
I didn't even know demons were bound to human-defined belief systems.
Question for the demons since trees don't talk
Question for those of the duck specie, and also demons.

You seems so cocksure, you must have communed with a demon.
So, what is a demon?
Do you regard demon possession as part of reality?
You suggested that he look for an African possession rather than hollywood. Why?
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:
So what is a demon?
I think there are a lot of literature out there that sufficiently explains demons
Martian:
Do you regard demon possession as part of reality?
Yes
Martian:
You suggested that he look for an African possession rather than hollywood. Why?
I explained myself
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
KingZaddy:
actions of someone possessed: isolation, hurting oneself, strange breathing pattern, weird silence, some show aggression while others don't, fazing (trying to act like they are not possessed and people are being cruel to them then in private switch mode), talking to oneself aggressively and yelling for no reason.

Most of these are symptoms of mental distress/illness and one could be a breathing/lung problem.

KingZaddy:

How to tell: in many cases it takes a psychic but in other cases it would show with aggression or isolation and starving the host

Psychic powers have been proven to be fake or unprovable like all other supernatural abilities.
How are they supposed to starve the host?

KingZaddy:

Utterance: There are usually less talkatives, they also say intelligent things or sometimes gibbrish to frustrate your efforts or make you comfortable.

Do you mean they speak to you silently or loudly enough for anyone to hear? Can they speak without a human body? Like a disembodied voice.

KingZaddy:

Demons are universal

Do you have examples of these demons?

KingZaddy:

Demons exist in all belief but with different names, same demons.... In Hinduism SATAN is known as Chitanam, The Kali of the Hindus is called Ogamisama in Japan... They exist but different belief call them in their languages

I see.

KingZaddy:

Jinn possess Christian: There are two types of Christians, Christians in Christ and Christians by mouth, the later can get possessed or run mad because their psychic gates are fully open to any form of manipulations (direct or indirect)

I see.

KingZaddy:

Possess trees? No but they can reside in it and manipulate a victim's mind to believe the tree is possessed. A tree as no spirit energy or life force for demons to feed on so they can only reside in it

What's spirit energy? Is the fact that trees are living things not considered in the definition of "life" force?

KingZaddy:

Demons possess animals? Yes, even man can use animals through Abra Marlin magic

Have you witnessed a possession?
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I think there are a lot of literature out there that sufficiently explains demons
Yes
I explained myself

You didn't explain anything other than respond in a passive aggressive way. I know what the literature says but I was asking KingZaddy until you decided to answer.
Have you experienced a demon?
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:
You didn't explain anything other than respond in a passive aggressive way. I know what the literature says but I was asking KingZaddy until you decided to answer.
Have you experienced a demon?
Well, I will keep it to the short responses since this thread is not really about you and your training in these things.
I have experience of possession, yes.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
IamPlato:
Aren't you simply interested in possessions?
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, I will keep it to the short responses since this thread is not really about you and your training in these things.
I have experience of possession, yes.

I think the OP won't mind reading your experiences. He could use them.
What happened?
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by KingZaddy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian

Most of these are symptoms of mental distress/illness and one could be a breathing/lung problem: yes It Shares Lots Of Similarities With Mental Illness Because Those Entities Want You To Believe It Is a Mental Illness

Psychic powers have been proven to be fake or unprovable like all other supernatural abilities: You Think So?

How are they supposed to starve the host?: making The Host Refuse Food and Isolate Itself

Do you mean they speak to you silently or loudly enough for anyone to hear? Can they speak without a human body? Like a disembodied voice: they Can Speak From Unseen bodies

Do you have examples of these demons?: Gomes, Kali, Visel, Mermaids, Elementals, Belzebub, etc

I see.

I see.

Is the fact that trees are living things not considered in the definition of "life" force?: MAYBE i didnt explain that well. i wouldnt like to say possess trees, they can reside in anything as long it is matter

Have you witnessed a possession?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Caught On Camera Having Spiritual Sex With A female worshipper / You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active / Download Free Audio Sermons Mp3 By Great Men Of God You Will Like For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.