Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) (1391 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle / Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:
I think the OP won't mind reading your experiences. He could use them.
What happened?
What happened to what? undecided
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
KingZaddy:
Martian

Most of these are symptoms of mental distress/illness and one could be a breathing/lung problem: yes It Shares Lots Of Similarities With Mental Illness Because Those Entities Want You To Believe It Is a Mental Illness

Psychic powers have been proven to be fake or unprovable like all other supernatural abilities: You Think So?

How are they supposed to starve the host?: making The Host Refuse Food and Isolate Itself

Do you mean they speak to you silently or loudly enough for anyone to hear? Can they speak without a human body? Like a disembodied voice: they Can Speak From Unseen bodies

Do you have examples of these demons?: Gomes, Kali, Visel, Mermaids, Elementals, Belzebub, etc

I see.

I see.

Is the fact that trees are living things not considered in the definition of "life" force?: MAYBE i didnt explain that well. i wouldnt like to say possess trees, they can reside in anything as long it is matter

Have you witnessed a possession?

Thanks for indulging me.
"yes It Shares Lots Of Similarities With Mental Illness Because Those Entities Want You To Believe It Is a Mental Illness"
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What happened to what? undecided

The possession. What happened? Who was possessed? What did the person do?
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:
The possession. What happened? Who was possessed? What did the person do?
I am, and I live with it daily. For those who choose to become followers of Jesus Christ, the Spirit of God possesses such a one as He is meant to lead you in all things. undecided
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by KingZaddy(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:

Thanks for indulging me.
"yes It Shares Lots Of Similarities With Mental Illness Because Those Entities Want You To Believe It Is a Mental Illness"
Lol... A Real Life Experience Will calm You Down
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
KingZaddy:
Lol... A Real Life Experience Will calm You Down

How can a demon possess a demon? grin
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am, and I live with it daily. For those who choose to become followers of Jesus Christ, the Spirit of God possesses such a one as He is meant to lead you in all things. undecided

Is the Spirit of God a demon?
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:
Is the Spirit of God a demon?
What do you mean? undecided
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:
Thanks for indulging me.
Have you ever experienced possession of any kind and mental illness for you to conclude that possession is indeed mental illness? undecided
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Have you ever experienced possession of any kind and mental illness for you to conclude that possession is indeed mental illness? undecided

If it quacks like a duck.
Some used to think epileptic fits were symptoms of demon possession. Are epileptic fits demon possession?

I don't need to be mentally ill or to experience "possession" to know that "demon possessed" person needs to be sedated and treated with psychotropics. Just an intellect that's not beclouded by fear, ignorance, and superstition.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean? undecided

I asked about demon possession and you said you're possessed by the Spirit of God, implying that it is a demon.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:
I asked about demon possession and you said you're possessed by the Spirit of God, implying that it is a demon.
I must have missed the "demon" aspect of your question. I was probably still focused on the title of this thread.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:
If it quacks like a duck.
Some used to think epileptic fits were symptoms of demon possession. Are epileptic fits demon possession?

I don't need to be mentally ill or to experience "possession" to know that "demon possessed" person needs to be sedated and treated with psychotropics. Just an intellect that's not beclouded by fear, ignorance, and superstition.
That is in fact an ignorant approach to diagnosing mental illness or any ailment for that matter. And an exceptionally obtuse approach to the subject of possession, whether real or not.

Also, As I said earlier, there are no templates provided as far as demon possession is concerned.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That is in fact an ignorant approach to diagnosing mental illness or any ailment for that matter. And an exceptionally obtuse approach to the subject of possession, whether real or not.

Also, As I said earlier, there are no templates provided as far as demon possession is concerned.

You are the one who insists probably mentally ill people are possessed and insists that the asinine notion of possession is real without a shred of evidence. We know people can be mentally ill and we know how they act, so why call it “possession”.

I don’t share your incredulity, ignorance, and superstition. When I asked you about demon possession all I got for an answer is some shit called the “spirit of god”.

Fine, they are not mentally ill, they are possessed by leprechauns.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:
You are the one who insists probably mentally ill people are possessed and insists that the asinine notion of possession is real without a shred of evidence. We know people can be mentally ill and we know how they act, so why call it “possession”.
I did said not say mentally ill people suffer from possession. That you know of the symptoms of mental illness does not then give you to right to conclude it stems from a possession. undecided
Martian:
I don’t share your incredulity, ignorance, and superstition. When I asked you about demon possession all I got for an answer is some shit called the “spirit of god”.
Fine, they are not mentally ill, they are possessed by leprechauns.
You don't share any of my knowledge of these to know that it is irresponsible to conclude that the mentally ill are possessed or that the possessed are simply mentally ill. undecided
You admit you have never in fact witnessed any cases... except for what you may have viewed in a crowd or on screen. So, why jump to a conclusion just based on that?
You asked if I know of possession and I admitted that I am dealing with one even now. So, what? But since we are each allowed to believe as we choose, it's ok for you to think as you do after all that is said and done.undecided
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I did said not say mentally ill people suffer from possession. That you know of the symptoms of mental illness does not then give you to right to conclude it stems from a possession. undecided
You don't share any of my knowledge of these to know that it is irresponsible to conclude that the mentally ill are possessed or that the possessed are simply mentally ill. undecided
You admit you have never in fact witnessed any cases... except for what you may have viewed in a crowd or on screen. So, why jump to a conclusion just based on that?
You asked if I know of possession and I admitted that I am dealing with one even now. So, what? But since we are each allowed to believe as we choose, it's ok for you to think as you do after all that is said and done.undecided

I didn’t jump to conclusions. The other poster wrote symptoms of mental illness and called it possession and you claimed you are possessed by “spirit of god”.
Neither of you said anything that that can be construed as true or proven. I don’t believe as I choose. I don’t regard demons and such as real because there is no reason to. I asked questions about them and got nonsense in return.

You’re possessed by TUTUkan.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:

I didn’t jump to conclusions. The other poster wrote symptoms of mental illness and called it possession and you claimed you are possessed by “spirit of god”.
Neither of you said anything that that can be construed as true or proven. I don’t believe as I chose. I don’t regard demons and such as real because there is no reason to.

You’re possessed by TUTUkan.
So you based on the emissions of another who is equally ignorant where it concerns mental illness and possessions and you expect what, a pat on the back from me? undecided

Anything that can be construed true or proven? Did you miss the sign on the front door on your way in here this morning? Its sign reads "Religion" declaring ignorant those who come in here seeking to have anything "proven". undecided

I told you my truth but you disbelieve it, choosing instead to believe what another without experiment told you.what does that tell you? That you did exactly as I said you would which is believe what you choose. And honestly there is nothing wrong with admitting to that undecided
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you based on the emissions of another who is equally ignorant where it concerns mental illness and possessions and you expect what, a pat on the back from me? undecided

Anything that can be construed true or proven? Did you miss the sign on the front door on your way in here this morning? Its sign reads "Religion" declaring ignorant those who come in here seeking to have anything "proven". undecided

I told you my truth but you disbelieve it, choosing instead to believe what another without experiment told you.what does that tell you? That you did exactly as I said you would which is believe what you choose. And honestly there is nothing wrong with admitting to that undecided

I command the spirit of TUTUkan to depart from you, so you can stop believing nonsense.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:

I command the spirit of TUTUkan to depart from you, so you can stop believing nonsense.
It is nonsense to you because it is not happening to you, am I right? undecided
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is nonsense to you because it is not happening to you, am I right? undecided

I’ll fast and pray that TUTUkan doesn’t consume your soul.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:

I’ll fast and pray that TUTUkan doesn’t consume your soul.
Let me know when you have succeeded. undecided

I hope you dont mind if I dont hold my breath in the meantime.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Let me know when you have succeeded. undecided

It will be difficult to tell because you are under the delusion that you’re possessed by spirit of god, which doesn’t exist. But I’ll keep you under observation and let you know when TUTUkan departs and you’re cured.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:

It will be difficult to tell because you are under the delusion that you’re possessed by spirit of god, which doesn’t exist. But I’ll keep you under observation and let you know when TUTUkan departs and you’re cured.
Sure! undecided
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Sure! undecided

Holy piss water be upon you.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Martian:

Holy piss water be upon you.
That is not biblical! undecided
That was invented by the Catholics...wrong religion!
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That is not biblical! undecided
That was invented by the Catholics...wrong religion!

Catholics?! The holy piss water trickles down my dick.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with my Dick, and the Word was my Dick. The same was in the beginning with my Dick. Read your Bible.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by KingZaddy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
Martian:

Catholics?! The holy piss water trickles down my dick.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with my Dick, and the Word was my Dick. The same was in the beginning with my Dick. Read your Bible.
you Need To Chill. There Is No Point Insulting christianity... That Very Unmature
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
KingZaddy:
you Need To Chill. There Is No Point Insulting christianity... That Very Unmature

Why do you think it’s exempt from irreverence?
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by KingZaddy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Its A Creative Video.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by KingZaddy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
Martian:

Why do you think it’s exempt from irreverence?
you guys have left the purpose of the topic.

you are meant to critisize or commend the video posted.

its unpredictable and creative
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
KingZaddy:
you guys have left the purpose of the topic.

you are meant to critisize or commend the video posted.

its unpredictable and creative

The topic isn’t derailed and I already complemented the op for his work.

You didn’t answer the question of why Christianity is exempt from irreverence.
Re: Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) by KingZaddy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Martian:

The topic isn’t derailed and I already complemented the op for his work.

You didn’t answer the question of why Christianity is exempt from irreverence.
WHY INCLUDE THEM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible / I Regret Becoming An Athiest / Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.