Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Is A Landing Page? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is A Landing Page? (233 Views)

I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Landing Page / Pls Direct Me On How To Make A Landing Page / How To Create A Landing Page | Sales Page Without A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Landing Page? by Ochochedavid(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
As the name implies; a landing page is a web page that people who click on learn more, shop now, subscribe now etc from an advert would land on to learn more about the offer before making decisions to make the purchase.

Most people refer to a landing page or sales page as a website, that’s not true.

A landing page is just a web page that is highly dedicated to leads and sales generation. You can check this one and see what am saying.

I hope you have understood what is a landing page is? If so, let’s proceed.

But let me warn you, this article isn’t for people who open a page, scroll from beginning to the end and bounce back without reading it neither taking any action from the page.

If you’re one of them, exit this page now and don’t waste my precious time.

I wrote this article for readers and action takers.

People who are truly looking for the best landing page builders to lay their hands on.

If you’re one of them stay tuned don’t go anywhere.

What is a landing page builder?

A landing page builder is online software that allows you to create high converting landing pages/sales page without any technical knowledge or skills.

All the landing page builders mentioned here below have hundreds of ready-made templates you can start using immediately.

Or use the easy to use the drag-and-drop interface to create one from scratch.

Read more>>>> https://trippleinternet.com/2021/03/09/top-5-landing-page-builders/

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Technical SEO Issues / Websites Developments Available!! Contact Me / Please Who Is Living In Oshogbo Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.