Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League (34402 Views)

FC Porto Vs Arsenal UCL (1 - 0) On 21st February 2024 / FC Porto Vs Juventus : UCL (2 - 1) On 17th February 2021 / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by ShackWes(f): 1:39am On Mar 10, 2021
FuckThaMod:
[s][/s]
Say something new.. These words are stale
You can add God as one of those that acknowledge Messi the GOAT..

For your mumu mind you're talking to a new born
From maradona, scholes, van basten, becham, Ibarahimovic,Rooney, klopp, ronaldinho,capello, delima Ronaldo (just to mention few cos this page go full) all recognize Messi as the GOAT

So who are you?

6 is greater than 5

Argue with your keyboard

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by DenreleDave(m): 1:44am On Mar 10, 2021
grin grin grin
FuckThaMod:

And so?
Where was pele and maradona at age 36?
Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by openmine(m): 1:45am On Mar 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
I have proving myself in Italy, ever since I came to juventus they have never reach the semifinals something they have done 4 consecutive years, they have lost copa itallia back to back, something they have been winning with ease, juventus are ten points behind league leaders inter, league they have been winning since January. I came to improve juventus
Chai this una trolling of Ronaldo wicked ohhhh grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by blamingthedevil: 1:45am On Mar 10, 2021
Penaldo

1 Like

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by FuckThaMod: 1:49am On Mar 10, 2021
ShackWes:

From maradona, scholes, van basten, becham, Ibarahimovic,Rooney, klopp, ronaldinho,capello, delima Ronaldo (just to mention few cos this page go full) all recognize Messi as the GOAT

So who are you?

6 is greater than 5

Argue with your keyboard

Is that all? Please go ahead and mention all the world..
You think you're talking to your fellow fool who doesn't know great footballers and coaches also acknowledged CR7 as the GOAT

And who are you?

2 is greater than 0

Modric is better than iniesta and xavi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by brightalo1010: 1:51am On Mar 10, 2021
SUPERPACK:
But is it his work to defend too? Juve have let in a lot of goals due to poor midfield and crazy defensive errors everywhere, even to defend with one man advantage was difficult. Where is the defensive ability of the once feared Italian 3, Bonucci, Barzagli and Chelini. What of Pogba, Pirlo, Asamoah, etc are there any midfielders of their quality in current juve team?

So when jeventus wins a game 1, 2 or 3 zero or win trophy you will take all the glory dash C. Ronaldo but once they lose then you will remember juve defense. No let gods of hypocrisy fall on you.

When Barcelona loses with there leaky defense you will blame Messi, but when Juv loses you will blame defenders. Mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by ShackWes(f): 1:53am On Mar 10, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Is that all? Please go ahead and mention all the world..
You think you're talking to your fellow fool who doesn't know great footballers and coaches also acknowledged CR7 as the GOAT

And who are you?

2 is greater than 0

Modric is better than iniesta and xavi
Since you can't chat without being rude or insultive I will leave you

If you want to quote me just name those that called ewure GOAt

For fûck sake!! How could Ronaldo be someone's GOAt?

Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by HacheNoire: 1:57am On Mar 10, 2021
It will be a walk-over for Miami Heats.

Porto can handle that team.
Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Never4getU: 2:06am On Mar 10, 2021
I think is a new rule...90mins should have ended aggregate

Zidane199:
first time am hearing this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 10, 2021
ShackWes:

Now imagine those big names you called compared to Ajax, Lyon and now Porto

Bury your head in shame

Plus except roma all the teams that knocked Barca went ahead and won the champions league, this shows how strong they were.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by franugo(m): 3:22am On Mar 10, 2021
[quote author=Never4getU post=99755111]I think is a new rule...90mins should have ended aggregate

[/quote

Another joker spotted

1 Like

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Mosesvic11(m): 3:50am On Mar 10, 2021
I think you are the one to do that because imagine juve 2 up against Porto ... the story would have be different or 3 goal up against ajahs ... it would be another story.... imagine juve playing at home to all the teams mentioned by you, I guess you will be crying by now... but all the same enjoy your laugh for now... today is your day let see what your Messi will do today to change that deficit

1 Like

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Antivirus92(m): 4:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Mosesvic11:
you guys calling CR7 up and down, should not forget your Messi is even more worst than CR7 in champions league. PSg on the way... Roma did it, Liverpool show it, Bayern Munich kill it and now PSg is going to finish it .
look at the quality of the teams u mentioned against barcelona, now compare them to ajax, lyon and ten-men fc porto,,,
just accept it, everything ronaldo achieved was thanks to real madrid!

9 Likes

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Antivirus92(m): 4:18am On Mar 10, 2021
Mosesvic11:
sorry bro, Juve has best squad then and now they have an average team with a goal machine, which they don't know how use... imagine CR7 in juve at their good time.,. I know you know that it would have been a joyful story.... but your Messi against Roma with all the good players around him, failed woefully... what of against Liverpool with all the advantage? I think he was sleeping too, let me not talk about Bayern Munich and PSg all na APC story.... please don't give me any imaginary stat without a goal oooo because all that is needed to change the whole story was goals which Messi failed to, just the same way CR7 failed tonight... but still remember it was his goals that kept juve in the competition last two seasons except this season... juve invest in him and failed to invest wisely in other areas of the team.
name the good players messi played with against roma let's compare them to this juventus squad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by obonujoker(m): 4:30am On Mar 10, 2021
Messi fans are happy

Lol....
Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by vickydevoka(m): 4:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Zidane199:
first time am hearing this
Yes. Liverpool athletico. Buh uefa have to look into it
Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by femi4: 4:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Pirlo Out!

Ronaldo is finished
Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by femi4: 4:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Ademola47:

But something seems mixed up.
Since they played 2-1 after 90 mins making 3-3 on Aggregate, I expect them not to use away goal in the added time.
says who?
This is champions league not laliga or facup

1 Like

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Todetayo(m): 5:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Mosesvic11:
you guys calling CR7 up and down, should not forget your Messi is even more worst than CR7 in champions league. PSg on the way... Roma did it, Liverpool show it, Bayern Munich kill it and now PSg is going to finish it .

Compare those three to Ajax, Lyon and Porto abeg
Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Kingcalls: 5:25am On Mar 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
I have proving myself in Italy, ever since I came to juventus they have never reach the semifinals something they have done 4 consecutive years, they have lost copa itallia back to back, something they have been winning with ease, juventus are ten points behind league leaders inter, league they have been winning since January. I came to improve juventus

U should consider that they achieved that under allegri ....even ronaldos first season , he was in the quarters with allegri...that smoker of a coach dismantled juve and again u cant compare a juve of 4-5 yrs ago to this juve ... changed coaches, most of those players that took them to those finals are no longer in the club... only Alex Sandro from that team played full time yesterday.... Bonucci played just an hour , chiellini , Daniel Alves, buffon , dybala, matuidi, higuain, mandzukic , bazargli, Douglas Costa, Kingsley coman , khedira , marchisio, benatia, evra, hernanes.... that team with a Ronaldo wud have won a champions league title... the team of today only has Ronaldo , chiesa , cuadrado as super players , they rest are just average... the commentator said the only reason juve are still in contention this season is down to just 2 players, Ronaldo and chiesa... remove Ronaldo and they will b 10th on the table and wid have been disgraced by psg ... even at 36... most of the players in juve are inexperienced.... I always see Ronaldo directing them on what to do cos they are inexperienced and confused most times

1 Like

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Kingcalls: 5:29am On Mar 10, 2021
ShackWes:
The fraud was no where to be found

We are waiting to see messi tonight...ronaldo is 36 for goodness sake , he has won 5 titles ...at 33 Ronaldo had won 3 straight CL titles ooo... messi is yet to lead barca to a final in 6yrs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by lequama10: 5:29am On Mar 10, 2021
SUPERPACK:
But is it his work to defend too? Juve have let in a lot of goals due to poor midfield and crazy defensive errors everywhere, even to defend with one man advantage was difficult. Where is the defensive ability of the once feared Italian 3, Bonucci, Barzagli and Chelini. What of Pogba, Pirlo, Asamoah, etc are there any midfielders of their quality in current juve team?
lol, na first to do they sweet, na Ronaldo turn now, se ele leko ni

1 Like

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by lequama10: 5:34am On Mar 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

We are waiting to see messi tonight...ronaldo is 36 for goodness sake , he has won 5 titles ...at 33 Ronaldo had won 3 straight CL titles ooo... messi is yet to lead barca to a final in 6yrs...
oh and where was that please, he got it all at Madrid. So meaning the glory stopped at Madrid , just admit this point first then we talk about other things, we all know he shined at Madrid because of ,kroos, marcelo, modric. Messi is the modric and Ronaldo for barca consistently for 6years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Kingcalls: 5:35am On Mar 10, 2021
paulolee:

jus leave them....his fanboys would still come in d morning n start giving u stats on his remarkable goal records in Italy.
cr7 looked clueless against a 10 man Porto and I wonder how juve tink he would win DM d ucl..
barca got disgraced last two weeks against a PSG bt its more disgracing dt juve is being dumped by Lyon last season n 10 man porto dis season even with the mr champions league in their squad..

Really.... grin grin...but how can u be saying this when Messi and Barcelona keeps on being disgraced every season... its not messi fault , its barcas fault...but a player that has scored more goals than messi this season at 36 is the reason why juventus has not won the champions league... is Ronaldo a defender,? If their defence is as good as it used to be b4 he joined they wud hv seen finals... Juve and atletico used to have the best defence in Europe back then, but Juventus defence has been too crappy in recent years ...all the 4 goals that Porto scored in both legs were a result of blunders ...that is uncharacteristic of the great old lady

1 Like

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by lequama10: 5:37am On Mar 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

U should consider that they achieved that under allegri ....even ronaldos first season , he was in the quarters with allegri...that smoker of a coach dismantled juve and again u cant compare a juve of 4-5 yrs ago to this juve ... changed coaches, most of those players that took them to those finals are no longer in the club... only Alex Sandro from that team played full time yesterday.... Bonucci played just an hour , chiellini , Daniel Alves, buffon , dybala, matuidi, higuain, mandzukic , bazargli, Douglas Costa, Kingsley coman , khedira , marchisio, benatia, evra, hernanes.... that team with a Ronaldo wud have won a champions league title... the team of today only has Ronaldo , chiesa , cuadrado as super players , they rest are just average... the commentator said the only reason juve are still in contention this season is down to just 2 players, Ronaldo and chiesa... remove Ronaldo and they will b 10th on the table and wid have been disgraced by psg ... even at 36... most of the players in juve are inexperienced.... I always see Ronaldo directing them on what to do cos they are inexperienced and confused most times
haa I thought Ronaldo can do it all ni, is that not what you guys always use in comparison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Kingcalls: 5:38am On Mar 10, 2021
ShackWes:

Midfielders --- Rabiot, Author, Bentacur, Ramsey, Kuvuleski, McKenzie, Dybala, Chiesa just to name a few and yet you still complain

Bro that's one of the deepest squad in Europe and moreover your ewure who is meant to score has just one UCL goal this season and that's even from the spot (his favorite) lol

Those are average players apart from chiesa that is just playing his first champions league...dybala has been off all season , the rest are just players that top clubs wudnt play in games like this ... bayern or City will not use any of those players u mentioned apart from probably chiesa

And on the contrary he has 4 goals...messi is the one with all goals from the spot
Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Kingcalls: 5:46am On Mar 10, 2021
ShackWes:

So who are you?

6 is greater than 5

Argue with your keyboard

Then modric is greater than iniesta and xavi since he win it which the other 2 didn't
Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Kingcalls: 5:51am On Mar 10, 2021
lequama10:
oh and where was that please, he got it all at Madrid. So meaning the glory stopped at Madrid , just admit this point first then we talk about other things, we all know he shined at Madrid because of ,kroos, marcelo, modric. Messi is the modric and Ronaldo for barca consistently for 6years.

Ronaldo left for another challenge...thats greatness... he had no reason to continue at madrid, he had won it all... it wudnt make sense again winning CL titles year in year out...thats no fun for king Ronaldo...even if he doesn't achieve it at juve, he has done well for himself

1 Like

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Kingcalls: 5:53am On Mar 10, 2021
lequama10:
haa I thought Ronaldo can do it all ni, is that not what you guys always use in comparison

He is freaking 36 years old my man... most strikers his age are retired or playing in USA or China ... do u think Messi will still b functional at 36... messi is 33 now... at that age Ronaldo was banging in 15 CL goals a season and winning it

1 Like

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:57am On Mar 10, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Okay... U know all this but you people claim he is going to Juve to single handedly give them the UCL. That he is Mr UCL. This has shown that no one is an island.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by kenzysmith: 6:00am On Mar 10, 2021
blazepascal:
:the refree was biased Porto committed handball in their own box but the ref ignored it Ronaldo was also brought down by Porto keeper but the referee ignored it again the ref officiated poorly seem he was bribed because he favoured Porto a lot except for the red card he gave them

juve as a team played sluggishly they delayed a lot of vital passes and crossing Ronaldo tried his best but the way juve played is nothing to write home about

this are the reason why juve didn't qualify

pirlo gambled the first leg of the match by benching his vital players

the referee was biased he favoured Porto a lot in the 2nd leg

juventus sluggish style of play also affected them they were slow with the ball imagine playing with 10men from Porto and yet you couldn't use the opportunity to score more goals

this guy right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:15am On Mar 10, 2021
Uyi168:
My darling juve is no longer doing well especially in Europe, all thanks to Ororo..

A whole juve, being knocked out by common porto...
embarassed

How could you address the DRAGONS as "common"?

U think say dem be small team?

No make me vex for you oooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Henderson Holds Meeting Of Big 6 Captains Over Super League / Manchester United Vs Real Sociedad : Europa League (0 - 1) 8th September 2022 / West Ham Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 7th November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.