Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom (8108 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing / Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by Maski87: 6:16am On Mar 10, 2021
Because una don chop belleful,we will take our money to China Dubai and Ghana jare
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by africandollar: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Abeg make una racist arse GHETAT! Condemning corruption in public while dining and wining with the corrupt under the table, we sabi una wella. angry
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by Gobdddd(m): 6:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

Funny and political guy.

Looted funds not welcomed.

What about looted humans?
What about looted natural resources?
What about looted arts and sculptures?
Are those ones not repatriatable?

Well, I hope they'll also return the interest the fund must have accrued as well.
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by wink2015(m): 6:33am On Mar 10, 2021
For fairness to the good people of Delta state.

The money should have been used to fund developmental projects in Delta state

But there is a problem the Ibori boys are still in power in Delta state.
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by IAMPEDRO: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Too late.....

When we have a government with correct head, the UK government should confiscate all assets of anyone with political exposure in Nigeria, sell the assets and return our money back........
When I see or hear you say they should return the money I laugh, even if they return it how will it help you.
All the Abacha loots where are they today, if it will still not get to the masses then it should remain with whatever country it is.
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by Kebbiprince: 6:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Only for mouth, looted funds developed UK
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by excel101(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2021
Just see what this criminal has done now. Delta State money would go into Federal purse.
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:53am On Mar 10, 2021
Na who be the mumu wey Una think say Una dey deceive?

angry angry

Ogun kill Una there!
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by Vaughnable(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2021
salt!!! After Numerous Years UK Don Use The Moni Tayah
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by The6thAustralia: 7:04am On Mar 10, 2021
that's why they now move the funds to Saudi Arabia and Oman
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by HacheNoire: 7:25am On Mar 10, 2021
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by SeniorGee(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2021
Bunch of unrepentant hypocrites. Since we Africans have refused to use our brains, they will continue using it for us.

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by Help2020: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by anonymous1759(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2021
grin
These white mofos can play smart grin grin after using the money to accumulate wealth you're returning it so you'll look like saint . Why didn't you guys reject the money from the onset if you're genuine? Majority of the blames goes to those old foools . Nonsense and ingredients politicians .

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by Minjim: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2021
They now go to Dubai.
They've stopping going to UK since
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by Lexusgs430: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
When I see or hear you say they should return the money I laugh, even if they return it how will it help you.
All the Abacha loots where are they today, if it will still not get to the masses then it should remain with whatever country it is.

If you cared to read what I wrote properly........

I clearly said a government with correct head.......

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by themanderon: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2021
After investing and reaping maximum returns you are now saying stolen funds no longer welcome. Where did they think the stolen money came from at the initial stage? And will they also be returning the interest on such monies?
We know the UK was built on stolen on stolen wealth from Africa during the colonial days and now from our evil thieving oafs called politicians.
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by sayisayi(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2021
Forked tongue woman. Go to coutts or Barclays they will be happy to receive u
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by IAMPEDRO: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Lexusgs430:

If you cared to read what I wrote properly........

I clearly said a government with correct head.......
I understand you.
Do we have "correct" heads as leaders, A country were people act more than the Commander -in-chief or a country whose leaders value cows than humans?
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by Lexusgs430: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
I understand you.
Do we have "correct" heads as leaders, A country were people act more than the Commander -in-chief or a country whose leaders value cows than humans?

We collectively have to strive and hope, for leaders with correct heads...............

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by IAMPEDRO: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2021
Lexusgs430:

We collectively have to strive and hope, for leaders with correct heads...............
of course we can't continue to hope when we already can get hold of it.
2023 is very close, if only you understand me.
Have a nice day.
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
of course we can't continue to hope when we already can get hold of it.
2023 is very close, if only you understand me.
Have a nice day.

If hope is lost..... All is lost....... To live without hope, is to cease to live......

Have a pleasant day..... Appreciated your matured responses.....

You must be matured in heart and mind, if nah some nairaland pickins, insults go don enter................

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by kiddkash(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2021
michlins:
Barclays bank says hi. This bank is bank of choice for looted monies from Africa especially Nigeria
but there is no Barclays bank in Nigeria
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by seunayantokun(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2021
Some looted funds are in there. They cannot deceive us. Because they are returning ibori own now, they wan begin dey form saint.
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by IAMPEDRO: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Lexusgs430:

If hope is lost..... All is lost....... To live without hope, is to cease to live......

Have a pleasant day..... Appreciated your matured responses.....

You must be matured in heart and mind, if nah some nairaland pickins, insults go don enter................
Don't also forget when one has hope and don't act is equal 0.
Appreciate you too, keep the good sense of reasoning, for those who can reason properly are those who are truly living. thumbs up!
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by Lexusgs430: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Don't also forget when one has hope and don't act is equal 0.
Appreciate you too, keep the good sense of reasoning, for those who can reason properly are those who are truly living. thumbs up!

O yes...... We need to do a Jerry Rawlings on all this tired leaders......

We can't do a worse job...... They have collectively taken it down to 0%...... The only way now is UP........
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by Yankee101: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2021
Yet you keep accepting them. Hypocrites
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by Advancedman(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by Posts: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
I wish they mean it this time.
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by jesmond3945: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
michlins:
Barclays bank says hi. This bank is bank of choice for looted monies from Africa especially Nigeria
hahahaha
Re: Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom by caprini1: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
mannobi:
All the money outside should be returned first then we will know that they are serious
You dey mind those criminals.....the most criminal minded country,yet pretends to have morals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) / Ministers Unhappy With President’s Directive To Cooperate With Okonjo-Iweala / Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.