Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ancient Truths - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ancient Truths (172 Views)

How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? / Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. / Ancient Ile Ife :the Holy City Of The gods.......ilu Mimo Awon Orisha...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ancient Truths by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:03am On Mar 10, 2021
They trust in their wealth and boast of great riches. Yet they cannot redeem themselves from death by paying a ransom to God. Redemption does not come so easily, for no one can ever pay enough to live forever and never see the grave. Those who are wise must finally die, just like the foolish and senseless, leaving all their wealth behind. The grave is their eternal home, where they will stay forever. They may name their estates after themselves, but their fame will not last. They will die, just like animals. This is the fate of fools, though they are remembered as being wise. Interlude Like sheep, they are led to the grave, where death will be their shepherd. In the morning the godly will rule over them. Their bodies will rot in the grave, far from their grand estates. But as for me, God will redeem my life. He will snatch me from the power of the grave. Interlude
Psalms 49:6‭-‬15 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.49.6-15.NLT

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Passion Of Christ / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, April 13, 2021 / "She Bound The Scarlet Line In The Window."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.