Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What's The Difference Between Graphic Designing And Web Programming/devt? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's The Difference Between Graphic Designing And Web Programming/devt? (866 Views)

Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT / My Experience With Havard's Web Programming Course (CS50W) / A Good Laptop For Web Designing And Graphic Designing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between Graphic Designing And Web Programming/devt? by beautyhd: 5:30am On Mar 10, 2021
Someone should help me answer because I want to learn one of them, can I be able to achieve that in 3 months?

Please push to front page and treat as an urgent.
Re: What's The Difference Between Graphic Designing And Web Programming/devt? by chatinent: 6:06am On Mar 10, 2021
Programming languages are languages understood by computers.

There are numerous languages out there... JavaScript, Python etc.

Graphics designing isn't programming. It's simply designing, building, and shopping pictures.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Graphic Designing And Web Programming/devt? by Semtu(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
beautyhd:
Someone should help me answer because I want to learn one of them, can I be able to achieve that in 3 months?

Please push to front page and treat as an urgent.

If you want to learn in 3 months and start earning money immediately, learn graphic design.

Computer programming is long term and takes years of continuous practice to be competent in it.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Graphic Designing And Web Programming/devt? by beautyhd: 6:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Semtu:

If you want to learn in 3 months and start earning money immediately, learn graphic design.

Computer programming is long term and takes years of continuous practice to be competent in it.

Thank you, I'll go for graphic design then
Re: What's The Difference Between Graphic Designing And Web Programming/devt? by Agbaboyeksu: 2:49am On May 09, 2021
If you have a laptop and you're willing to learn graphic design, ive a guide for you. Contact me on WhatsApp 07069214817.

NB if you won't be serious please don't bother to reach through because when I access you works and give you exercises to work on, I don't famz getting excuses.

You could check my catelogue https://bit. ly/olatomidec on WhatsApp, afterwards judge if you wanna learn from my 8years journey or not.
Re: What's The Difference Between Graphic Designing And Web Programming/devt? by beautyhd: 9:34am On May 17, 2021
Agbaboyeksu:
If you have a laptop and you're willing to learn graphic design, ive a guide for you. Contact me on WhatsApp 07069214817.

NB if you won't be serious please don't bother to reach through because when I access you works and give you exercises to work on, I don't famz getting excuses.

You could check my catelogue https://bit. ly/olatomidec on WhatsApp, afterwards judge if you wanna learn from my 8years journey or not.

Awww , just saw this now, so kind of you. Will contact you today.
Thank you sir

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Python GUI Projects: Quadratic Equation Calculator/Generator / Which Course Is Best To Learn Web Development? / Help That Can Be Offered In Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.