Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Wednesday Motivation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wednesday Motivation (144 Views)

Throw Back Wednesday! Who Can Relate With This Face Me I Face You Brouhaha / I Always Came First In Class: Is That A Good Motivation For A Child? / I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wednesday Motivation by JPIC(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2021
SUCCESS AND EXCUSES DON'T TALK TO ONE ANOTHER!

Success begins in the mind of an individual.
If you think success, you see success.

Make honest efforts not to dwell on your failures because the future is bright.

NEVER LISTEN TO DOUBTERS
NEVER LISTEN TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE
NEVER FOLLOW THOSE THAT HAVE NO DESTINATION

Be decisive
Be quick, accurate and timing in your actions!

Always align with the right people.

And most importantly Don't ever procrastinate in making Moves that could bring Success.

Have A Superb Wednesday!!!.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To BLU 03 / Getting Couples Therapies Means You Love Your Spouse From The Heart! / Games For The Development Of Emotional Intelligence In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.