Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Your Victory As S/S PDP Chairman Is Well Deserving, Andrew Congratulates Orbih - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Victory As S/S PDP Chairman Is Well Deserving, Andrew Congratulates Orbih (307 Views)

“South Africa Will Pay”- FFK Says As S/Africa Frustrates Evacuation Of Nigerians / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Victory As S/S PDP Chairman Is Well Deserving, Andrew Congratulates Orbih by AishaYesufu: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2021
A youth leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, Comrade Andrew Enantomhen, has congratulated Chief Dan Orbih, the newly elected South South Zonal Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Enantomhen, who is also a member of the PDP's National New Media Team, expresses his delight that Chief Dan Orbih emergence the party's helmsman in the south south zone through a credible and transparent process at the just concluded zonal congress that was held in Portharcourt.

"I know your (Dan Orbih) emergiance as the new Chairman will champion the region into a greater heights, I pray for more wisdom, knowledge and grace to lead the new South South Zonal executive well.
Congratulations again Sir", Andrew stated.

It may the recalled that Chief Orbih and other members of the party executives for the zone were elected by delegates of the party from the zone during the party's zonal congress that was held on Tuesday.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo-we-will-not-allow-the-vast-majority-of-our / Abia By-election: "This Is For Those Asking My Achievement In The Senate" - Kalu / Photos: APC Chieftain Obinn Oriaku Pays Solidarity Visit On PDP Hor Member Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.