Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession (319 Views)

Oduduwa: Afenifere Backs Igboho, Says Only Buhari Can Stop Yoruba Secession / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession by Bonavi: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
There have been a number of threads opened on Yoruba secession agenda and the threads have continued to trend.
But when there is similar thread on IPOB crusade, the thread would be taking down

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession by BlueSparks: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Go's bless you o

I said God bless Biafra despite the fact I'm not igbo, I was banned for 20 days and seeing from flags of yoruba nation hoisted to videos to all sorts pushed to front page is a clear signal that we from other parts of the nation should create a tech space that promotes our interests

The hypocrisy is stinking

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession by Fahdiga(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
For asking this salient question they will soon take down this thread

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession by nairavsdollars(f): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
why not take it down yourself??
Re: Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession by greymiles: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Don’t you know they hate us
They hate to see the biafran dream

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession by optionalY09: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Because we have legal backings for what we are doing. We are Yoruba indigenous people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession by BlueSparks: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
optionalY09:
Because we have legal backings for what we are doing. We are Yoruba indigenous people.

Smh. You guys don't dissapoint.
Re: Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession by CandyOps(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
greymiles:
Don’t you know they hate us
They hate to see the biafran dream

Re: Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession by booblacain(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
good question though.
Re: Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession by butterfly777(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
Why should they? Is nairaland not a platform for people to express their heartfelt desires?

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession by butterfly777(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bonavi:
There have been a number of threads opened on Yoruba secession agenda and the threads have continued to trend.
But when there is similar thread on IPOB crusade, the thread would be taking down

Without being sentimental, many articles on Biafra also make it to frontpage. At least, it was on nairaland that I read of Asari Dokubo declaring Biafra Republic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Will Be Unwise To Go After Sunday Igboho, Mailafia Tells Security Agents / Happy Birthday Asiwaju. Nigerians Love You. / Can I Ditch BVN Generated NIN And Register New One With My International Passpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.