Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

SOLD - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD (1061 Views)

⏳ SOLD... Samsung 50 Inches 4K UHD HDR 10+ (94% New)‼️ / ⏳ SOLD...ony Bravia 43 Inches 4k Ultra Hd Android Smart Tv❗❗❗✔️ / SOLD!!! 2017 LG 55 Inches 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV with Freeview Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD by gmacnoms(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
shogsman:

Mr man that guy priced a 90k product at almost half of the price,he is well deserving of that,but a guy here priced your 160k products at 150k and you're behaving like a brat
You no go school? Where did you see me put 160k? Who did you see price it 150k. You must be very dumb and lame. Ewu like you.

NB: item is sold and I have 10 units selling at 160k.
Re: SOLD by gmacnoms(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
shogsman:

Mr man that guy priced a 90k product at almost half of the price,he is well deserving of that,but a guy here priced your 160k products at 150k and you're behaving like a brat
I know you need glasses to read well. Now put on eye goggle, scroll back and read. This time, patiently, then show me where you saw it priced at 150k. Item that I started price at 145.... oloshi
Re: SOLD by shogsman(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2021
gmacnoms:
I know you need glasses to read well. Now put on eye goggle, scroll back and read. This time, patiently, then show me where you saw it priced at 150k. Item that I started price at 145.... oloshi
my mates in your father's house are oloshi,you disrespectful thieving prick.
all this foolish yahoo boys that venture into small cash and start thinking of themselves are entrepreneurs.
Re: SOLD by shogsman(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2021
gmacnoms:
of course and unintelligent little prick like you won't see the similarity
Re: SOLD by gmacnoms(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2021
shogsman:

my mates in your father's house are oloshi,you disrespectful thieving prick.
all this foolish yahoo boys that venture into small cash and start thinking of themselves are entrepreneurs.
Yahoo boys? Lkwmd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liebert/ Emerson Ups Are Now Known As Vertiv Ups / Buy now pay later,Now available,start calling / COME IN FOR APPLE PRODUCTS & ANYTHING GADGETS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.