Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor (18474 Views)

Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor / FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad / 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by theFilmtric: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
ncha373:
See giant of Africa....
Wat a shame..south should divide from north
exactly
And the regions in the south should have their autonomy
Nobody playing big brother

theFilmtricsay
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by Temptee101(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
When will Benin republic hand over 1 million Ogun refugees under their custody?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by uptimum123(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:
I made a statement once at a symposium that Nigeria was the giant of Africa and somebody challenged me at Kenyatta university.

He said south Africa was the giant of Africa and he went ahead to give me 30 reasons why.

But I could not give 3 reason why I was brainwashed into thinking nigeria was the center of the earth .

Who caused the black race, let us go and apologize.

It's safe to say your not knowledgeable enough about your country.

Nigeria is the giant of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by dederocs(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
Very bad that a big country like Nigeria, can not protect its people and territorial integrity.
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by Litmus: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Send them back, they’re Cameroonians.
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by Temptee101(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
dederocs:
Very bad that a big country like Nigeria, can not protect its people and territorial integrity.
The worst is that my ancestors chose to come from this shithole out of all the countries in the world.
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by BiafIntel: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
My question lingers still. When will our refugees in Benin Republic be handed over to our South Wasted neighbors?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by Posts: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
omo and the government says it has won the fight. oga o
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by izubext007: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
they should go back , no food in Nigeria presently
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by TeemahBeddings0: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
tongue tongue
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
All I see is schemes. Election is fast approaching you will see 2million votes in Borno come 2023.
In Fela's voice
"Which kind Election be this? Baba Nla Nonsense". (Trumpet sounds)
" Thousands to thousands. Baba Nla Nonsense".(Trumpet sounds)
" Millions to millions. Baba Nla Nonsense"(Trumpet sounds)
I tire

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by jimyjames(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Funny because the number of Cameroonians seeking asylum in Nigeria has doubled since mid-January.

Those are Amazonia separatist from South Cameroon the want to separate from French Cameroon

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by 9jaRealist: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Cameroon playing the big brother role to the much touted "Giant of Africa"

Shameless government angry

There are over 50,000 Cameroonian refugees in Cross River State...
Forget these colonial “boundaries”, ethnic affinities run much deeper.

>

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by 9jaRealist: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Temptee101:
The worst is that my ancestors chose to come from this shithole out of all the countries in the world.

If they went elsewhere, they probably would have die too young, not hooked up and you probably would not have been born... grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by TheNoble007(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:
I made a statement once at a symposium that Nigeria was the giant of Africa and somebody challenged me at Kenyatta university.

He said south Africa was the giant of Africa and he went ahead to give me 30 reasons why.

But I could not give 3 reason why I was brainwashed into thinking nigeria was the center of the earth .

Sorry that you had to feel this way. Nigeria is just the giant of Africa in terms of population. That's all. The problem is, our teachers in primary and secondary schools didn't explain this to us.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by UKBobo(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
The final endgame is coming when you hear - Niger hands over 8 million Nigeriens.
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by Jostoman: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nigeria refugee in Cameroon, Nigeria no get Shanme again at all.
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by 9jaRealist: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

TheNoble007:
Sorry that you had to feel this way. Nigeria is just the giant of Africa in terms of population. That's all. The problem is, our teachers in primary and secondary schools didn't explain this to us.

You should have started by educating them how Nigeria contributed to a free South Africa...
It’s a shame that History is not taught (or properly taught) in Nigerian schools, leaving our generation un-anchored.

There’s a reason that Nigeria was the first place that Mandela sought exile when he was first declared wanted in the 1960s...
Hundreds of South Africans had Nigerian passports during Apartheid, because they are not issued with South African passports.

There’s a reason Nigeria presided over the UN Special Committee Against Apartheid for over 30 years...
Nigeria granted hundreds of scholarships to South African students, and people like Thambo Mbeki were based in Nigeria.

Nigeria funded liberation struggles not just in South Africa, but Zimbabwe, Angola, Namibia, etc.
Under the Southern African Relief Fund, every salaried Nigerian contributed a percentage towards the liberation struggles.

Nigeria kicked out Barclays, Standard Bank, BP, Esso (and Coca-Cola USA) for doing business with Apartheid SA...
Sold oil to African nations at DISCOUNT, and set up the Nigeria Trust Fund (AfDB) to give cheap credit to poor African nations.

I could go on and on...
But it is clear that our generation is GROSSLY UNINFORMED. Never ever be ashamed of being NIGERIAN!

>

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by Temptee101(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
9jaRealist:

If they went elsewhere, they probably would have die too young, not hooked up and you probably would not have been born... grin grin grin
>

Who told you?

Others who survived never had two heads.
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by Kennitrust(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Refugees at a time when there is no war

Islam is the problem of the world today

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by 9jaRealist: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Temptee101:
Who told you?

Others who survived never had two heads.

Even though I was joking, because fate worked in a specific way to bring you to where you are...
If (for example) your ancestors were Chinese, unless you are your parents were first born, you would have ended up in a tissue.

Thank whatever you believe in for being here, rather than being an ingrate.
>
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by chiiraq802(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
BiafIntel:
When will our refugees in Benin Republic be handed over to our South West neighbors?

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by saajus: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Oma se o. how the mighty have fallen.
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by Cryptomillion: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Are they cargos
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by Advision: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

Buhari brought th country to its kneels, for all our shortcomings, we stood tall among the comity of african nation. Even as late as Obasanjo's democratic regime, we brought stability to Sierra leone, Liberia and I think we even order generals who tried carrying out a coup in Soa Tome or so to step down in 48hrs. We grew double digit and led in many plotical discussion around africa.

It is a shame Buhari has reduced the country to this level
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by darkwan: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Cameroon playing the big brother role to the much touted "Giant of Africa"

Shameless government angry

their is no such thing as Giant of Africa....

why do you even want the title sef....??

fee dee fee lied to you igbos and you loved it....
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by darkwan: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

you igbos did....
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by iguita: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nigeria is giant of Africa for two reasons.
1. Our population. When you talk of black people globally, Nigerians are about 1 in every 8 black persons. That is why it is easy for our bad behavior to blow-up. Almost every black criminal is tagged Nigerian.
2. Our role in African Integration: This is more important. Nigeria is instrumental in peacekeeping in Africa. We are the backbone of peacekeeping, at least some 15-20 years ago. Look at the role we played in curbing the issues in South Africa. Itis unfortunate that we do not have futuristic leaders, else Nigeria should run African businesses. just like the British colonized us and created businesses here that are still relevant after 60 years, we too should have created businesses in Ghana, Liberia, South Africa, kenya etc. These businesses would have given us a source of foreign exchange and more importantly, influence across the continent. I'll give you a short example of such influence, do you know that until recently, Nigerians ran the judiciary in the Gambia? Their Chief Judge office is reserved for Nigerians. Look at Ghana, Nigerian banks hold sway there. If we had foresight, we should have started doing what China is doing to Africa 40 years ago.

So yes, we are losing our sit, but Nigeria is the giant of Africa, the sit has nothing to do with our development, economy or standard of living.

Queenlovely:

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by Kingrefreshed: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
ilemz:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/repatriation-cameroon-hands-over-5000-nigerian-refugees-to-borno-governor/

Nigerians are constantly running away from this government because when Satan is in power the people suffers.
Re: Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor by Moutine(m): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released / Video Of Late Chief MKO Abiola Singing At A Birthday Party Emerges (WATCH) / Photos From Governor Ikpeazu's 55th Birthday Celebration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.