Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Íѕ Ít Αdvíѕαвlє Tσ Ínvєѕt 50míllíσn Nαírα Ín Nígєríα σr Mσvє Tσ Αвrσαd - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Íѕ Ít Αdvíѕαвlє Tσ Ínvєѕt 50míllíσn Nαírα Ín Nígєríα σr Mσvє Tσ Αвrσαd (372 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Íѕ Ít Αdvíѕαвlє Tσ Ínvєѕt 50míllíσn Nαírα Ín Nígєríα σr Mσvє Tσ Αвrσαd by JamOSneh: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
Αdvícє Mє
wíth 50míllíσn ѕhσuld í ѕtαч ín nígєríα σr mσvє tσ thє díαѕpσrα
Re: Íѕ Ít Αdvíѕαвlє Tσ Ínvєѕt 50míllíσn Nαírα Ín Nígєríα σr Mσvє Tσ Αвrσαd by Spending123: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
JamOSneh:
Αdvícє Mє
wíth 50míllíσn ѕhσuld í ѕtαч ín nígєríα σr mσvє tσ thє díαѕpσrα

For me I will advice you to invest in Nigeria!!! If you have a good business idea, you will make it big.
Re: Íѕ Ít Αdvíѕαвlє Tσ Ínvєѕt 50míllíσn Nαírα Ín Nígєríα σr Mσvє Tσ Αвrσαd by RedSquid: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Invest 25 Million Naira in Nigeria put under a trustee, travel abroad
Re: Íѕ Ít Αdvíѕαвlє Tσ Ínvєѕt 50míllíσn Nαírα Ín Nígєríα σr Mσvє Tσ Αвrσαd by elvhinzey(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Having checked my signature; the minimum we charge for hedging clients' (account management) funds is $50,000.

Being conservative, with 6% monthly; you're made.

CAC, kindly hurry up with my RN.

NB: The poster is giving a candid advice on Finance.

Forex is future.
Re: Íѕ Ít Αdvíѕαвlє Tσ Ínvєѕt 50míllíσn Nαírα Ín Nígєríα σr Mσvє Tσ Αвrσαd by CrazyMan(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Please travel abroad, most business owners in Nigeria are lamenting bitterly because of the harsh economic atmosphere that has engulfed this country, currently suffocating and crippling so many businesses. A country where you're subjected to multiple taxation by the government, epileptic power supply admist heavy billing, insecurity, insincerity...etc. how do you expect your 50m investment to gain grounds within 2 years, it's almost impossible.

If you must invest, try properties...it's the only guaranteed area where you can be assured of continuous profits on a yearly basis. Just get a land outside Lagos (but in a town) that 50m can get you a 3 storey twin building of 2-3 bedroom flats.

Hand it over to a barrister to manage, and sit back and wait for your yearly credit alert. Anything outside properties is a very big risk which I won't advise you to gamble into rather I'll strongly advise you to leave this shit hole.

2 Likes

Re: Íѕ Ít Αdvíѕαвlє Tσ Ínvєѕt 50míllíσn Nαírα Ín Nígєríα σr Mσvє Tσ Αвrσαd by CrazyMan(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Spending123:

For me I will advice you to invest in Nigeria!!! If you have a good business idea, you will make it big.
Most of you keep shouting business idea without actually suggesting a reasonable business idea he can do with the said amount. If you want to advise him, bring up a business idea, that's why he created this topic.

2 Likes

Re: Íѕ Ít Αdvíѕαвlє Tσ Ínvєѕt 50míllíσn Nαírα Ín Nígєríα σr Mσvє Tσ Αвrσαd by Bigboy289(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2021
CrazyMan:
Please travel abroad, most business owners in Nigeria are lamenting bitterly because of the harsh economic atmosphere that has engulfed this country, currently suffocating and crippling so many businesses. A country where you're subjected to multiple taxation by the government, epileptic power supply admist heavy billing, insecurity, insincerity...etc. how do you expect your 50m investment to gain grounds within 2 years, it's almost impossible.

If you must invest, try properties...it's the only guaranteed area where you can be assured of continuous profits on a yearly basis. Just get a land outside Lagos (but in a town) that 50m can get you a 3 storey twin building of 2-3 bedroom flats.

Hand it over to a barrister to manage, and sit back and wait for your yearly credit alert. Anything outside properties is a very big risk which I won't advise you to gamble into rather I'll strongly advise you to leave this shit hole.
The taxation abroad is more than that of Nigeria
Re: Íѕ Ít Αdvíѕαвlє Tσ Ínvєѕt 50míllíσn Nαírα Ín Nígєríα σr Mσvє Tσ Αвrσαd by Dollypopman(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2021
With such an amount of money you can get the right investment in Nigeria and create jobs....think manufacturing and all the supply chain
Re: Íѕ Ít Αdvíѕαвlє Tσ Ínvєѕt 50míllíσn Nαírα Ín Nígєríα σr Mσvє Tσ Αвrσαd by CrazyMan(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Bigboy289:
The taxation abroad is more than that of Nigeria
For salary earners yes, for business owners no. Reason being that you're contributing your own quota towards reducing unemployment rate in their country so you'll be favoured.

In USA for instance, there's a very big difference between the taxes paid by salary earners and taxes paid by business owners. I don't know about Europe tho.

2 Likes

Re: Íѕ Ít Αdvíѕαвlє Tσ Ínvєѕt 50míllíσn Nαírα Ín Nígєríα σr Mσvє Tσ Αвrσαd by Sheeymaan: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
I would have advice you to invest in Real Estate. When you make more money here you can finally go abroad to stay and be expecting ur investment alert per time.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You're Still Broke!!! / Upgrade Your Financial Status / I Need Experts Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.