Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) (45775 Views)

A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Kriss216: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Jonasigoh:
you are a full
I know

1 Like

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by wwwihy: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by AbujaBlue: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Thanks OP, but some more information and photos would enhance the post.

What station is that? Lagos or Abeokuta?
What facilities do the stations have?
The land around the station looks unfinished. What is happening there?
How long is the trip to Abeokuta from Lagos?
How much did the journey cost?
Are there more photos of inside and outside the train?
What services do the trains have (food, toilets?), and what state are they in?
Why do the seats have loose green canvas on them? Are they afraid of customers dirtying the main seat?
Thanks!

14 Likes

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by UncommonLogic: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Numerouno94:
Celebrating mediocrity..

BMC nairaland resident zombies luv this kinda news; u will see them constituting a nuisance in this thread soon.

Brainwashed retarded delusional IPIG terrorist monkeys will never see anything good in Nigeria even when it hit them on the nose. They have been programmed to spew trash as instructed by their warlord wannabe Namdiot coward Cownu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by dapadawee: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mide3367:
So I had this impromptu trip to take to Abeokuta today and I decided to use the new lagos ibadan railway and then drop at Abeokuta Station. I got pretty late to the station as I no plan the trip before but I met the train. It left Ebute metta station at 4pm sharp and zoom off.

Insert is when I got my ticket.

Note: you must hold a valid ID card to board the train and no POS so hold ur cash.

Abeg move to front page
aside ebute meta where else can I get a train station in lagos and how much did it cost you and how many minutes and is the train operating everyday
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by BSdetector: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
grin grin this locomotive dey freak una sha....bros carry international passport go abeokuta grin

2 Likes

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by UncommonLogic: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Simplyleo:
Shildren of 8, frustration, anger and perdition reacting will be like:

1. Celebrating mediocrity
2. Did Buhari do it with his money?
3. Archaic railway system.
4. OP, how much Buhari pay you for this lies.
5. This project was completed by gej.
6. This is gej initiative, where is Buhari own?
7. How does this affect us?
8. Govt of lies.
9. What is the cost?
10. They want to divert our attention.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You sabi these IPIG retards well well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Melancholy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
segunjowo:
Where are the stop stations along the road? Do they have stop station(s) at Sango, Ifo, Papalanto, etc before getting to Abeokuta? @Mide3367 pls respond.
of course!
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Elsueno: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Na just ur face and Bluetooth u dey snap. I thought u were gonna get us the train and train station pictures

3 Likes

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by wwwihy: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

8. Govt of lies.
9. What is the cost?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by babaijebue(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Abi make we fry beans
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by wwwihy: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ipromote:
You carry international passport dey travel from Ibadan to Abeokuta grin Na joke jare

Trying social media ads without any success right? Let an expert handle it. Whatsapp me via siggy
To read a simple paragraph and comprehend is a problem for you. Where did you see Ibadan to Abeokuta in what OP wrote?

5 Likes

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by smile11s(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Instead make you carry food, Na speakers to
Disturb the whole train you carry?

1 Like

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by miky(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
For us that now Love buhari leave us to enjoy this.. pls don’t enter the train

Simplyleo:

8. Govt of lies.
9. What is the cost?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by JONSYN7154: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Make sense
I'll find time to go on the train....just for fun.

Op never wear that mask at night. Dem fit just shoot you. This one wey you be like wakili.
grin
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Tombrapadelovel: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
grin grin
Kriss216:
cool

Pink lips is the first sign of a useless boyfriend.
grin grin
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by BKayy: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
And SE is getting ready to receive their 18th century train that will run on the refurbished colonial Narrow Guage rail Buhari is planning for us.
Go punish Wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Brainwashed retarded delusional IPIG terrorist monkeys will never see anything good in Nigeria even when it hit them on the nose. They have been programmed to spew trash as instructed by their warlord wannabe Namdiot coward Cownu.

Ur d brainwashed retard here. Anyone who stands up against this evil regime is called "Ipob" u see how myopic u re?. Useless good for nothing miscreant who sold his soul for a 30k stipend.

Such a unrine-soaked, doll-humping, scab- infested asshole.

Poverty kill u dere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by oluogbon0000(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
how much self
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Belmot(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
miky:
For us that now Love buhari leave us to enjoy this.. pls don’t enter the train

It's obvious you did not understand the post you replied.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by oloshun(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kriss216:
cool

Pink lips is the first sign of a useless boyfriend.

Lol. How now? Please tell me. You just made my day with laughter.

1 Like

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by beauty7: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mide3367:
So I had this impromptu trip to take to Abeokuta today and I decided to use the new lagos ibadan railway and then drop at Abeokuta Station. I got pretty late to the station as I no plan the trip before but I met the train. It left Ebute metta station at 4pm sharp and zoom off.

Note: you must hold a valid ID card to board the train and no POS so hold ur cash.

Abeg move to front page

The first time I entered train was from Kaduna to Abuja.

It was one of my happiest moments.

There was AC and we bought food inside the train(Food was sold inside the train).

We watched TV inside the train.

There was toilet inside.

Muslims also prayed inside the train.

I sat near the window and was watching the changing scenes, mountains,valleys, rivers,bush and nature.

It was a 2 hours drive from Rigasa in Kaduna to kubwa in Abuja.

In Abuja,I booked the cheapest hotel which was only N2000 for a night.

I will never forget the joy of that day.

That was in 2019.

12 Likes

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by loopman: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
Take care of your fingers.

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mide3367:

Abeg move to front page

How did u get the schedule? I had bn trying to get it with no avail, I called there helpline; the number self no even go talkless of some one to talk to. I wrote n mail to them till date no one has responded. Abeg oga please explain sm details wey I dey miss

2 Likes

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Ijaya123: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
N2,000 from Lagos to Abeokuta, that quite on the high side.

1 Like

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mide3367:
... Note: buy food before going to board biko

Business line/ contract for the wise and privileged
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:
This is how it's supposed to be. Use your post to attract development to your region.

No be like all these south eastern fools that call themselves Igbo leaders.

Una dey hail Jonathan but he no fit build railway for una.

Una don dey lick Buhari's nyansh but he no fit build railway for una.

TUFIAKWA!!!

You are a certified psychiatric patient.... See your psychiatrist asap
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by frozen70(f): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mide3367:

Abeg move to front page

How much is the ticket from lagos and back to lagos
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by balingaonline(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mide3367:

Abeg move to front page

How much is fee from Lagos to Abeokuta and to Ibadan? in post like this, the first thing we want to know is the price, you shouldn't have bordered to share it at all if you know you can't disclose the most important part of it.

2 Likes

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Buhari try abeg

1 Like

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by eflintsone(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

8. Govt of lies.
9. What is the cost?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where did he praise pmb here or castigate gej ??

How tha hell will some of u see positives and try to flaunt negatives ??

Government is not the only problem of this nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) / Abacha Road: Port Harcourt Downtown- Exclusive Pictures & Video / Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.