Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Meet The 17 Year Old Youngest Political Appointee In Nigeria - Emmanuel Agida - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 17 Year Old Youngest Political Appointee In Nigeria - Emmanuel Agida (1214 Views)

No Political Appointee Will Get Salary Before Pensioners, Civil Servants – Otti / Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari / Ahmed Idris: Suspended Accountant-General Became Political Appointee In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 17 Year Old Youngest Political Appointee In Nigeria - Emmanuel Agida by Validinfo(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2021
Nigerian Leadership Coach Emmanuel Agida becomes the youngest political appointee in the country assuming the office as Special Assistant Media, Public Relations, and Visual Communications to the Honourable Commissioner for Women, Children and Social Affairs, Osun State.

The commissioner for women's children, and social affairs, Barr. Olaboopo Olubukola Has appointed a young Nigerian public speaker and leadership coach, Emmanuel Agida as her special assistant to Media, Public Relations, and Visual Communications to the Honourable Commissioner for Women, Children, and Social Affairs, Osun State.

This appointment came to effect on the 18th of April 2021 where he resumed office as one of the youngest political appointees in the country. Here is a full interview of how he got the achievement

Read More here https://validinfo.ng/becoming-a-leader-is-a-process-i-followed-from-a-tender-age-emmanuel-agida/

1 Like

Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Youngest Political Appointee In Nigeria - Emmanuel Agida by Ubongikouwem: 8:48am On May 09, 2021
Best decision
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Youngest Political Appointee In Nigeria - Emmanuel Agida by helinues: 8:53am On May 09, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Youngest Political Appointee In Nigeria - Emmanuel Agida by Nobody: 9:25am On May 09, 2021
who is the kid related to in that office.don't tell me random fellow was appointed, else kudos to them.
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Youngest Political Appointee In Nigeria - Emmanuel Agida by taiwotimitt: 9:36am On May 09, 2021
Wow congrats to him

I hope he won't be brainwashed by Nigeria bloody politics
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Youngest Political Appointee In Nigeria - Emmanuel Agida by Lanretoye(m): 9:39am On May 09, 2021
E get reason
Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Youngest Political Appointee In Nigeria - Emmanuel Agida by habsydiamond(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2021
Nice one... That phrase of children being the leaders of tomorrow can still become a reality that's if those old cargoes decide to retire which I don't see coming soon... God help in this country

1 Like

Re: Meet The 17 Year Old Youngest Political Appointee In Nigeria - Emmanuel Agida by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
Nice one... That phrase of children being the leaders of tomorrow can still become a reality that's if those old cargoes decide to retire which I don't see coming soon... God help in this country
they will
With time
We're getting there.

(1) (Reply)

The Question That Should Be Asked During The Biafran Referendum / Forgive Nnamdi Kanu, Facilitate His Release, Ohanaeze Tells S-east Govs / Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.