Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) (79001 Views)

Jigawa Governor Badaru, Deputy Booed At Maulud Celebration / Sheik Ahmad Gumi Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by ceaser: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
These guys are ordinarily cowards. They cannot withstand the potential dangers or stresses that an average citizen of theirs gets exposed to every blessed day.

They depend on personal security in order to comfortably walk among their people. They depend on the state resources in order to be able to clothe and feed 'emselves. Whereas they offer absolutely nada back to the society they solely depend upon.

Now this one is staring at a tiny needle that is about to go into his deltoid muscle and he is already peeing his pant as if a cutlass is placed against his neck. So what does he expect the average citizens that was kidnapped and having the cutlass of barrel of the fun against his head to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by UncommonLogic: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
[[s]quote author=Numerouno94 post=99780518]

Audio billionaire. Everybody na Ipob. Douchebag.

A billionaire dat has d luxury of tym insulting ppl nd calling ppl who re bigger nd better dan u ipig.Clown.[/quote][/s]

Poverty can be be a catalyst to greatness or an hindrance to good life. It's obvious that it has robbed you of the little thinking low IQ faculty that you inherited from your parents.
Sure wish I can help you but you have to help yourself first by freeing yourself from your mental poverty slavery.
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by Ohizfly(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The contrasting colors of the face and arm got me thinking....perhaps he got it on his prosthetic arm

Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by Joeoluoma(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The contrasting colors of the face and arm got me thinking....perhaps he got it on his prosthetic arm
You are very observant
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by tit(f): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Bill Gates has use his destiny
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
grin which cream this yeye governor dey use... See arm... See face grin
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
NIGERIANS come and see una leadership new plastic surgeries.

Trendy

Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Donot b decieve that is not his real arm.
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
See as him armpits dey smell like cow shiiiiit
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by karkel(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
E fit be say na Photoshop..... I trust these guys they can manipulate
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by thatigboman: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mehn, the guy was like abeg o, dont shook me needle and kill me
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by HRMK: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
nor blame am!nobody wan die now!abi i lie.....?
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by simplyOJ(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
Shege danburauba grin See new meme fa.. grin
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by KingMack(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
Monogamy:
The governor be like Ehh wooo

grin cheesy

He only screamed wayo Allah!! grin

Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by simplyOJ(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Shege danburauba grin See another meme fa.. cheesy
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by snoopanddre(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Fela was right. "animal in human skin, animal dey wear agbada". Bastard
Guy why u dey vex like this
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by mecussey(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Bring Buhari let us inject him with covid 19 to test the efficacy of the vaccine

Simple...

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by hollah123: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:
NIGERIANS come and see una leadership new plastic surgeries.

Trendy
even if u haven't been to the north to know they wear long flowing cloths that cover them n only expose their face then I believe I should have a girlfriend so u can see how d stripe of her bra is lighter than her body or at least check your wrist n see that where u put your watch is lighter than other body parts.

u these guys,nobody will take u serious with this your conspiracy theories.its too dumb,small thing u start spreading unnecessary rumours
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by phantom24: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
Are you sure that's his real arm? Cos the complexion of his arm looks quite different from his face.
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
BigBrowser:
If it's to loot public fund, he won't be carrying face like that.

grin
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by ny1234: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
Any one lining up to take the COVID19 vaccine due to media propaganda should know that government is not liable to any harm done as a result of this vaccine.

Astrazeneca COVID19 vaccine currently in circulation in Nigeria have been rejected by countries like Austria due to harm. Open link below for details

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/austria-suspends-astrazeneca-covid-19-113241987.html

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/five-countries-halt-one-batch-194206193.html

May God save Nigeria
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

He has a prosthetic arm ?
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by nnamdi640: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
Latest meme in town. This governor has broken record.
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by knowhowk: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
annyplenty:
He understands the risks involved but cannot say no because of their oga living inside rock at Abuja.
. He understood no risk .
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by saajus: 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Only if the poor knew how timid these guys are, this nation would have been better.

During the EndSARS crisis, all of them were fidgeting, and they started booking private jets to fly out of the country. They thought the revolution has come.
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by Kayharry(m): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
How una want make him arm be now? Most of this rich politicians wear clothes all the time and seat in Ac most time, so you shouldn't expect thier body parts to be dark.
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by Bornboy4: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
Injection scares me too!
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by robosky02(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
What face black pass hand naaa
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by streetsoldier1(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2021
The mumu wasnt scared looting paliathieves.....
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by content208: 12:13am On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:
The governor be like Ehh wooo

grin cheesy

You haven't explained why Buahri elevated Yusuf Tunde to a millionaire, but relegated your destiny to that of a used and dumbed online warrior. The thing no dey anger you? If it is me, I will be angry with Buahri o. grin grin grin
Re: Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) by profndu(m): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2021
Who else observed that the hand is fair while the face is dark in complexion. Sure say no be photoshop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) / Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) / Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.