Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story (52670 Views)

Breaking News- Pastor Essa Ogorry Who Refused To Wed Couple For Being 5 Mins Lat / Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) / You Could Be Attacked For Believing A Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2021
I'm still not triggered enough to be sympathetic to his action.

He was ill, he did not need to come despite the pleadings from the couple.

All those people who beg you despite having made your intentions known.

The Church should have issued a statement explaining the whole issue.

May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by 9jaRealist: 1:16am On Mar 11, 2021
samwheel:
Women are demons, see how d evil bride dey do like say d pastor na devil, while dey were d ones at fault. Making people bash d pastor, Rip to him

Crude MISOGYNY and religious fundamentalism often seem to go hand-in-hand... angry
>
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by 9jaRealist: 1:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Hydronium:
Happy now?
TOPCRUISE:
I hope the couple and the guests are happy that he is dead because they want to kill him in the first place

But shouldn’t he (and you lot) be happy he’s gone “home to his maker”? shocked
>
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by 9jaRealist: 1:42am On Mar 11, 2021
Anigreat:
Cooked story
Fake story to Garnered sympathy for the egoistic pastor.

He was battling with ill health yet still have the mind to spoiled someone's happiest day.

Rest in peace
9jaRealist:
Tales by the moonlight...
Sounds like Monday Morning Revisionism.

RIP all the same.
BREYZ:
Just let the Pastor rest in peace and stop saying what you don't know. Even your story is one sided.
Kebbiprince:
The story looks well sugar-coated, as I can see a sugar-coated story when one appears
Kebbiprince:
This story looks too good to be true, more like image laundering
mysticwarrior:
how do we know who is sharing the real story?
Nationale:
The video was clear during the time the said wedding was cancelled. The couple were just 5 minutes late and not 1 hour. Again, he waited for them for a whole 1 hour only to tell them to have him wed them privately? This story was loosely put together. Where is the spirit of forgiveness that they preach all the time? If he was patient enough to wait for 1 hour then why not forgive them and wed them having also flown all the way from Lagos. Haba! Make unna sofry dey twist story. Na because him be MOG.

RIP sha.
Belleful:
Anybody that believe this nonsense write up should have his head examined. The man is dead. Allow him to rest in piece. You his boys should buria in piece, and stop trying to do damage control.

GREAT minds think alike... grin grin grin

RIP to the dead.
>
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by sisisioge: 2:36am On Mar 11, 2021
How important were this couple that he allowed them insist that he travel for their wedding despite his ill health?

Who were they to refuse the two options given despite seeing he was sick?

Na wa o. Different kinds of people all around this world sef.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Judolisco(m): 2:43am On Mar 11, 2021
superlanny:
We never hear the real story.
if no be one sided story sef why u sef go late go wedding... E no fresh na
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by 007s(m): 4:49am On Mar 11, 2021
Listen Ebenezer or whatever you call yourself, I don't mingle with school dropouts or those begging for 300mb to browse.
Below is my data usage from the past 30days. During lockdowns I used more than 100G in 30days. If in doubt, check out a thread on this forum where people were posting their data usage for 30days. The thread was on front page.
I don't beg for data like you do here.

Yes I'm in school. One of the best schools and I'm not a dropout like you. I don't beg for 300mb like you. I don't go about posting my number begging for writing jobs like you. See how you were rushing to get a writing job that pays 1naira 5koko per word.
Hmm. Such a pity.
[/quote[color=#006600][/color]]

Well this your response shows how shallow you can be. A man shouldn't be judge by his material possession, I don't know the guy in question but I know the fact that he is a dropout who begs for Data doesn't make you better than him, or limit his potential.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Cooked story

He was battling with ill health yet still have the mind to spoiled someone's happiest day.

Rest in peace
Why must the couple be late to their own wedding? Were they not the ones that fixed the date and time?
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Dolutoye: 5:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Cooked story

Rest in peace
I wonder how you pass your exams
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Weneda(m): 5:36am On Mar 11, 2021
I have started wondering the kind of abuses that this MOG received that day of the wedding
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Tatashi: 6:16am On Mar 11, 2021
RIP fine man
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by awoluyi(m): 6:47am On Mar 11, 2021
If the pastor was really sick, why should the couple insist that he MUST be the one to conduct the wedding service.
Would that have guaranteed happy marriage?
Why flying from Lagos to Port Harcourt that morning?
There is more to this story than the public is aware of.
It is unfortunate that the young pastor worked himself to death.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by jidxin(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2021
saphiere:
My attention has be drawn to a thread on this forum where some Nairaland ladies were marketed for potential husbands and some people wondered why I was not on the list of those marketed.

Listen my fellow nairalanders, good things do not need advertisement before they are sold. And again, ever wondered why Ferraris are not advertised on TVs? That's because those buying Ferraris don't seat to watch TVs. I can't be marketed on this forum because my future hubby can never be from here. God forbid
Most Nairaland men are toxic, ill mannered, bitter, and the list goes on. The few who are educated and well mannered are already married.

Listen Ebenezer or whatever you call yourself, I don't mingle with school dropouts or those begging for 300mb to browse.
Below is my data usage from the past 30days. During lockdowns I used more than 100G in 30days. If in doubt, check out a thread on this forum where people were posting their data usage for 30days. The thread was on front page.

Yes I'm in school. One of the best schools and I'm not a dropout like you. I don't beg for 300mb like you. I don't go about posting my number begging for writing jobs like you. See how you were rushing to get a writing job that pays 1naira 5koko per word.
Hmm. Such a pity.
hello sapphire
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Advancedman(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=robosky02 post=99776432]

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/society/015415e8c41eac144fd35b66de1320ff[/quote

If you are late for your own day what is that.

For me o you have to be in church 2 hrs ahead.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by danthamccoy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kebbiprince:

The story looks well sugar-coated, as I can see a sugar-coated story when one appears
Obviously you cannot, because there were people in the thread that day giving this same explanation.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Choosing(f): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
robosky02:
As we speak the service of song in his memory is on today 10 the march 2021

...... Please some people need to know the real story and some need to apologize

why didn't he delegate another priest weeks before the said wedding
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIVE BUT WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER,LET NO MAN PUT ASSUNDER.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Moprince: 5:39am On Mar 12, 2021
Bro actually this not a fake story...
This a sad reality of what played out...

The man flew in from Lagos and waited for them for over an hour,

He also delegated a junior pastor to officiate the wedding.

I'm from Rivers State, the true storybof what happened was actually hidden,
I had to make a detailed research to know the exact truth
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Hydronium(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

But shouldn’t he (and you lot) be happy he’s gone “home to his maker”? shocked
>

I do not rejoice over those who die before their time.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by TheNoble007(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
saphiere:
My attention has be drawn to a thread on this forum where some Nairaland ladies were marketed for potential husbands and some people wondered why I was not on the list of those marketed.

Listen my fellow nairalanders, good things do not need advertisement before they are sold. And again, ever wondered why Ferraris are not advertised on TVs? That's because those buying Ferraris don't seat to watch TVs. I can't be marketed on this forum because my future hubby can never be from here. God forbid
Most Nairaland men are toxic, ill mannered, bitter, and the list goes on. The few who are educated and well mannered are already married.

Hmm. Such a pity.

Sister, I will advise you to always ignore when necessary. Again, against your perception, there are wonderful personalities who occasionally visit this forum.

Stay blessed.

Shalom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by meobizy(f): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Anybody can get eulogized. I'm not buying this.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Pekadust: 1:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Wisswhales007:

I think you are the one who lacks discernment because we all saw the video.

Should I say you are stupid or what
Why are humans soo selfish
People like you shouldn’t talk at all...
For him to wait 1hour he really tried by giving them two options I think he did well but we humans are self centered now that he is gone I think you’re now happy....
considering that small boy
It is well sha....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi & His Wife Return To Nigeria After Two Years / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.