Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun (20421 Views)

ISWAP Kidnaps Policeman, 7 Civilian JTF, Hunters In Borno / Boko Haram Fighters Ambush Civilian JTF, Hunters In Yobe, Many Feared Killed / Hunters In Nigeria Also Have Paramilitary Uniform Like Customs, FRSC (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Tvoice: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kebbiprince:
We fulanis own south west

Mad idiat

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by TotoGame(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kebbiprince:

it's the extension of our Father Uthsman danfodios territory

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by mrwonlasewonie: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Are fulanis now running the affairs of this nation or what?

Where's amotekun?

Where's Dapo Abiodun

It seems Dapo has been compromised because the way BUBU's children are now misbehaving with impunity is terrible and if you call them the name they really are they'll say "hate speech" or "ethnic profiling".

Infact they have the right terminologies and fancy names to downplay the barbaric criminality that they engage in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by TotoGame(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kebbiprince:

we shall continue conquering them because it is ordained by almighty allah
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by BlackPantherxXx: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Shameless Igbo...ashamed of your heritage.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Topmaike007(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
No evidence they were killed by the herdsmen
that's what I just want to say
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
amgrateful:
And police won't do anything
How them go take do something

No be Fulani people full Nigeria police

No be them be the ogas

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Tvoice: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
People knew that Buhari gat no joy in him, people knew he is a sadist but, choose to christened him A Repentant Democrat and voted him into all in the name of being sophisticated, now look at where we are.

Everybody is suffering now because some people after seeing the truth, after knowing the truth but, decided to believe lies. It's so sad, but, what do I know??..

Sai Baba 4+4

They painted shiit to look like cake and sold it to d pipo to purchase , now dey are asking for dia money back , is dat possible, nooooo , so let dem eat dia cake and enjoy it , 2 more years to go

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Topmaike007(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
Abeg wey evidence?

Yoruba killing Yoruba putting the blame on Fulani you guys should better wake up..

That was how one Yoruba man was killed in Ile-Ife few weeks ago and everyone started calling Fulani/Hausa,not until the main news broke out that it was his once friend turned enemy that killed him and shot other people that escaped death at the farm.

Before you insult me Oodua agbe wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by heendrix(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
It is people like you who make peace impossible. We are all Nigerians, if you want you can move to Kaduna or Kano and be unmolested, but if a Fulani man uses a forest that no one is using, then everyone will use that as a chance to attack them. Be careful as those from the SW also live in the North...

What i can read up here are flimsy Nonsense reasons. What sect of Animals calling themselves Humans take Forest as an area of Habitation, herding cows like some syphilitic demented folks wrecking havoc

And I'll say it rather stupid to yell South westerners are also in the North, The question you demented folks should ask urself is are they in the Forest or Bush living like some lowlife Neanderthals?? Dude I think you need to be sensible enough to know the least migratory tribe in Nigeria are the Westerns and the total population of South westerner in the North ain't even up to quarter of the total number of Northerners in Lagos only let alone other western states. So Dumbo when next ya quoting me make sure you're saying something sensible or get relegated to a folk who ain't worth the time of educated sensible folks on here

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
heendrix:
I keep saying it, Ogun folks never ready to free themselves from this constant attack

Meanwhile, they should keep enjoying it until they're tired and ready to say No to any further attacks n rescue themselves
Strangers come to your forest & killed your hunters that were born & bred in that same forest? Shame on you cowards.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by daddio(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
... Once Fulani begin to rise up against the oppression everyone will now use that to justify more attacks against Fulani. Already over 300 Fulani men, women and children's lives have been wasted all across the SW. .

What d'u have to say about the lives of the Yorubas and non Yorubas your bloodsucking family had wasted?

[/quote] We are one Nigeria, those in the SW should simply accept ranching as an agreement. Once that is done we will know where our side stops and their side begins. [/quote]

You want ranching!?

MUMU wey no sabi im family house for Futa Jalon dey claim South West.

Drink more piss to clear your brain

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by rafcrown(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
You own the whole Nigeria and Europe and part of USA/Canada. So keep on kidnapping.
Kebbiprince:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by kingsavage: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
No pictures?
no videos?
how are you sure the incident happened?
who was the journalist?
All news now is now about herdsmen...
Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
heendrix:

What i can read up here are flimsy Nonsense reasons. What sect of Animals calling themselves Humans take Forest as an area of Habitation, herding cows like some syphilitic demented folks wrecking havoc

And I'll say it rather stupid to yell South westerners are also in the North, The question you demented folks should ask urself is are they in the Forest or Bush living like some lowlife Neanderthals?? Dude I think you need to be sensible enough to know the least migratory tribe in Nigeria are the Westerns and the total population of South westerner in the North ain't even up to quarter of the total number of Northerners in Lagos only let alone other western states. So Dumbo when next ya quoting me make sure you're saying something sensible or get relegated to a folk who ain't worth the time of educated sensible folks on here
What makes you feel that you are educated? Because Brooke Bond wore a house coat smoking a cigar over a cup of British tea, didn’t make him less of a monkey?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Sunnycliff(m): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ogun should start mining the heads of the herdsmen too

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ogun Youths, where are you Is this how you people will fold ur hands till you all get killed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by heendrix(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
What makes you feel that you are educated? Because Brooke Bond wore a house coat smoking a cigar over a cup of British tea, didn’t make him less of a monkey?

You've quoted me twice now in a space of 5min saying senseless things, so I ask again Mr man what do you want from me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
People knew that Buhari gat no joy in him, people knew he is a sadist but, choose to christened him A Repentant Democrat and voted him into all in the name of being sophisticated, now look at where we are.

Everybody is suffering now because some people after seeing the truth, after knowing the truth but, decided to believe lies. It's so sad, but, what do I know??..

Sai Baba 4+4
Failure I’m sure it is President Buhari that made your Father a Failure to society, which he has passed down to you?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by IgboWarlord(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mgbadike80:
God bless the ESN.

Bleep ESN,Bleep Nnamdi Cownu,Bleep all IPOB members and their sympathisers..Unu nile wucha ndi ara...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by JubrilBuhari: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fake news, where are the cows?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Sai Baba 4+4

But their Jagaban led them down that path, and they willingly followed him thinking his intentions were selfless, noble and altruistic! Not trusting and following his lead would mean a ‘okoro’ becoming vice-president and possibly taking over after 8 years! I guess their thinking then was that even the devil was a better option than having a ‘okoro’get one over them in the Nigerian political chess game!

Now that’s a sophisticated permutation you can take to the bank! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
heendrix:

You've quoted me twice now in a space of 5min saying senseless things, so I ask again Mr man what do you want from me
Piss off with your hypocrisy, no one gives a hoot about your misconstrued biased opinion.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by StreetFight: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Yet, you are begging all over Nigeria. Even you yourself were born by a beggar by the roadside.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Masterkernel1: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
How do we know Fulani did this? This is propaganda designed to make people hate Fulani. We should pass laws against such reports unless proper evidence is revealed.

If we don't take care people will push Fulani to the wall and then everyone will be happy because they will finally succeed in making the Fulani into the monsters they've claimed Fulani are....

A word is enough for the wise...

Do you think without the instruments of state, Fulanis can stand any ethnic group? It's the greed of Yoruba leaders that's being exploited.

Come down East and move into people farms or kill anybody, they will burn down the idiot and his family.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by heendrix(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
Piss off with your hypocrisy, no one gives a hoot about your misconstrued biased opinion.

Ur senseless self have been undoubtedly noticed, so can you now fvck off for good?? Thanks
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

But their Jagaban led them down that path, and they willingly followed him thinking his intentions were selfless, noble and altruistic! Not trusting and following his lead would mean a ‘okoro’ becoming vice-president and possibly taking over after 8 years! I guess their thinking then was that even the devil was a better option than having a ‘okoro’get one over them in the Nigerian political chess game! smiley
I am a bit confused, but Ndigbos are the ones begging Nigerians specifically South Western Yorubas to allow them become President?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
heendrix:

Ur senseless self have been undoubtedly noticed, so can you now fvck off for good?? Thanks
You will quench in your stupidity like Jimmy Hendrix Mumu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Masterkernel1: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
How do we know Fulani did this? This is propaganda designed to make people hate Fulani. We should pass laws against such reports unless proper evidence is revealed.

If we don't take care people will push Fulani to the wall and then everyone will be happy because they will finally succeed in making the Fulani into the monsters they've claimed Fulani are....

A word is enough for the wise...

A group of terrorists, ravaged by poverty and diseases moving like animals of stone age from forest ro forest.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
JubrilBuhari:
Fake news, where are the cows?

Well, at least they’ve spotted the next best thing.....cow footprints!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alleged Corruption: Adamu Others Have Repented - Garba Shehu Replies PDP / Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) / Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.