Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience (20387 Views)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Nigeria Risks Economic Decline –buhari: Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
I was in Port Harcourt for close to 2 months and I can say with all confidence that power supply was erratic all through my stay and somedays we do go without light for two days. I stayed in Ada George axis then

I'm back in Lagos now and the situation is same with power interruption now the order of the day and also some days we experience total blackout.
Ogudu is now synonymous with blackout

Kindly share your own experience

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
hiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman nigerianvenom Ishiamu nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 ,tonyebarcanista

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Beremx(f): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
If everywhere you stay you experience black-out,then I think you are the problem.

Try and relocate to the desert where you won't be a problem to NEPA.

Thank you! grin grin

NB

Don't take my comment seriously,I was only joking o!

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Firefire(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

hiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman nigerianvenom Ishiamu nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 ,tonyebarcanista

[size=15pt]
The perfume used to suppress Buhari body odour has expired[/size]
. cheesy grin

24 Hours blackout in recent time and no explanation from the government of "Body Language"

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I was in Port Harcourt for close to 2 months and I can say with all confidence that power supply was erratic all through my stay and somedays we do go without light for two days. I stayed in Ada George axis then

I'm back in Lagos now and the situation is same with power interruption now the order of the day and also some days we experience total blackout.
Ogudu is now synonymous with blackout

Kindly share your own experience

The Rain is gradually going and my words is gradually becomming reality.

Very soon people would stard to curse PHCN and Not Government that took the credit of Jonathan.

victorels:
I once announced that Rain is a blessing behind the power supply lately, but many thought a magic was performed by the President.

The Rain Brought a cool weather and also cool off the transformers making overheating less.

Suddenly the rain is withdrawing and the light is withdrawing gradually such that the "Up NEPA" chant is made with happy cheers.

It is only a matter of time for the drought to set in and the power sector would be tested.

www.nairaland.com/2580752/suddenly-up-nepa-returned

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by WHOcarex: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Op, Did you open a thread when there was improvement?

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by warrior01: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Buhari's darkness everywhere. No light, no salary, no ongoing capital projects, no portable water, boko haram tension everywhere... Is this the change Nigerians asked for? This is becoming pathetic

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Firefire:

The perfume used to suppress Buhari body odour has expired. cheesy grin

24 Hours blackout in recent time and no explanation from the government of "Body Language"

I'm suprised that people are not complaining about the perennial blackout now. How many hours of power supply do you enjoy now?

8 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by knightsTempler: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Op you are right, i was in Nigeria for close to a month, and could attest to this incessant power cut, i was expecting 24h power supply during my stay since Buhari's body language has that magic wand to do wonders, but alas i was dissapointed. Has the government of the day run out of steam already?

33 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
WHOcarex:
Op, Did you open a thread when there was improvement?
No, mizmycoli did and we all welcomed the improvement in power supply. Why is there a decline now?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by baralatie(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Buhari's body odour has obviously expired!!! That man is a complete failure as the only thing his supporters use to gloat is been eroded!!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
If everywhere you stay you experience black-out,then I think you are the problem.

Try and relocate to the desert where you won't be a problem to NEPA.

Thank you! grin grin

NB

Don't take my comment seriously,I was only joking o!
its a Tale of Two Cities but same problem. What is the power situation in your area because Owerri is in darkness as I type this

13 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
My folks says it's the same @ home in lag buh here in osun state, power supply is actually their pride grin

Buhari's body language is no longer functioning I guess..

8 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by WHOcarex: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
No, mizmycoli did and we all welcomed the improvement in power supply. Why is there a decline now?
Maybe in your area. Me not experiencing any decline here.

9 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lalasticlala, let's move this to fp so that PMB will know that his body language in the power sector is in decline.

11 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by WHOcarex: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
knightsTempler:
Op you are right, i was in Nigeria for close to a month, and could attest to this incessant power cut, i was expecting 24h power during my stay since Buhari's body language was has that magic wand to the wonders, but alas i was dissapointed. Has the government of the day run out of steam already?
So when are you going back?

3 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
WHOcarex:
Maybe in your area. Me not experiencing any decline here.
Can you kindly mention ur area let's confirm it

6 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
In Garki the power situation is stable! But I have been hearing reports that it has been on the decline in Lagos and most part of the country.

8 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Beremx(f): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
its a Tale of Two Cities but same problem. What is the power situation in your area because Owerri is in darkness as I type this
how do you Owerri is in darkness? Are you omnipresent? Lol

Anyway,I dunno the power situation in Owerri. Here in Lagos where I live,light dey waste. Make sure you don't come to Ojo where I live o! I don't wanna experience darkness. grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by knightsTempler: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
WHOcarex:
So when are you going back?

Pay attention to the highlighted words in bold

Op you are right, i was in Nigeria for close to a month , and could attest to this incessant power cut, i was expecting 24h power during my stay since Buhari's body language was has that magic wand to the wonders, but alas i was dissapointed. Has the government of the day run out of steam already?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:
Buhari's darkness everywhere. No light, no salary, no ongoing capital projects, no portable water, boko haram tension everywhere... Is this the change Nigerians asked for? This is becoming pathetic
A power supply decline will affect the manufacturing sector which is dealing with FGN unfavourable economic policies which will now lead to retrenchment of their workforce.

APC has scammed us for real

17 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Don't know of other places but here in Agbowo Ibadan, it's been relatively stable....Infact since last Sunday i don't tink dere's been power cut for up to 10hrs from a possible 84hrs......

6 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
how do you Owerri is in darkness? Are you omnipresent? Lol

Anyway,I dunno the power situation in Owerri. Here in Lagos where I live,light dey waste. Make sure you don't come to Ojo where I live o! I don't wanna experience darkness. grin grin
LOL, exell will be in a good position to tell you the power situation in Owerri.

I'm in Egbeda now and the power situation is same.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by LordMecuzy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Power supply 22hours in Abuja,Benue, Kogi, Niger,Taraba, Nasarrawa I can't say about other states..

I don't spend much for my little biz on petrol...

Dear Buhari please keep it on..

God Bless u

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Power supply 22hours in Abuja,Benue, Kogi, Niger,Taraba, Nasarrawa I can't say about other states..

I don't spend much for my little biz on petrol...

Dear Buhari please keep it on..

God Bless u
Onye asi

15 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Beremx(f): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
LOL, menix will be in a good position to tell you the power situation in Owerri.

I'm in Egbeda now and the power situation is same.
you're in Egbeda again? Haaa!
Egbeda use to enjoy power supply o! Especially the federal housing estate. I refuse to believe you Jare!

8 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
you're in Egbeda again? Haaa!
Egbeda use to enjoy power supply o! Especially the federal housing estate. I refuse to believe you Jare!
follow my comments, I'm in Egbeda to tidy up things and power situation is erratic and they even *ration* light here.

6 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by shegelu: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Body language not powering plants enough any longer grin

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by damton(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Not In my area. we've been enjoying light recently like an ant inside a pack of sugar for like 3 months and counting now.

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by BiggerBangs: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
angry

I have spent over #4,000 to fuel Generator in the last 3days,is really killing business capital

6 Likes

Re: Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience by Firefire(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
The authority to supply Buhari's perfume should be decentralized, Nigerians will not appreciate any decline in his body odour that will affect our amenities, most especially power.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge / Planned Protest At Abuja Airport: DSS Invites Chinonso Obasi, Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.