Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

On Kids And Lies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On Kids And Lies (247 Views)

Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Kids And Lies by MariamAlheri: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
ON KIDS AND LIES.

I think this child(picture below) has serious issues mehnnnn! If not, how did she know the kind of lie to tell that can cause such grave damage? All for what, a revenge?And to think she didn't even come out clean till the divorce was already taking place �‍♀️
Kids will always be kids, I know. Kids don't tell lies, we kuku know. But apparently, kids do lie. The big question is how and when do we know that they're lieing?
Do you always believe your kids and act on what they say without investigating first?
Or do you investigate what your kids tell you first before acting on them?
The times are perilous, may God help us all raise our kids aright.

Re: On Kids And Lies by chatinent: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
I'm sure this is not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: On Kids And Lies by pozehnani(f): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
This one is a professional liar. And its the fault of the parents for not putting it under check when she started with petty lies.

The way I flog children who tell lies? They now prefer to serve the punishment for owning up to the punishment for being caught lying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The STRUGGLES Of Being A SINGLE Mum! / Thegirlcanwrite Net / North Texas Maids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.