Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

100k PER Week!...is It Really That Easy? Is It Even Possible? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100k PER Week!...is It Really That Easy? Is It Even Possible? (304 Views)

Is it Really That Easy To Hack A website ? / Shoprite Supplier, Is It Even Possible? / How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100k PER Week!...is It Really That Easy? Is It Even Possible? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Yes and No!

Yes! It is possible to make 100k every week. A lot of people do it. I personally do it.

No! It's not as easy as a walk in the park. It uses a very simple method.

But you still need to put in effort.

Plenty of effort.

I will use a very simple analogy to show that it really is possible.

I will use a real life example of a product I currently promote.

That product pays me 20,000 for every unit I sell.

So let's say you had that kind of product, let's see how many you would need to sell to make 100k every week.

100,000 / 20,000 = 5

You would only need to sell 5 every week to make 100k.

Now if all you had to do was talk to a few people and just show them the video of that product, do you think you can talk to enough people every week to get at least 5 people to buy?

Is it unrealistic to think that you can find 5 people every week?

OK! Let me step it up a bit.

What if I said, find 10 people every week who will buy that product, do you believe it is still achievable?

Do you know that if you can find 10 people every week, that is 200k for you every week?

Does it still look impossible to you?

Or do you still think it is scam?

Well if you believe it is realistic to expect to find 5 or 10 people who would buy a product, then I say kudos to you.

But if you still believe that it's all a lie and it's not possible....I still say kudos to you. That is your personal reality.

You cannot be what you can't believe.

If you believe that 5 or 10 people every week is not impossible, but don't know how to go about finding this 5 -10 people then this post was actually intended for you.

I have a free special video that outlines exactly what you need to do to be able to do even more.

All you need to do to get access to that video is click the link below.

The link below will send me a WhatsApp message requesting for access which I will then grant.

It is only those who request access that will receive the access.

What you do after watching the video is entirely up to you.

Now after watching the video here is what I want you to do.

Send me a WhatsApp message telling my either one of 2 things

- Why you think you can achieve it
- Why you think you cant

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE VIDEO TRAINING
Re: 100k PER Week!...is It Really That Easy? Is It Even Possible? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
bump

(1) (Reply)

#free Digital Marketing tips / How To Make Money From Blogging And Affiliate Marketing. / How To Receive International Payment With Transferwise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.