Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal (31417 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Ninhogreat: 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Pastor David apologize to apostle Suleman after accusing him of having sexual relations with his wife.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWCIPUgbE1s

Recall that Mike Davids, a former pastor of Omega Fire Ministries, claimed the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, slept with his wife and threatened to make him "disappear".

Mike Davids also threatened to expose the "truth" behind the Stephanie Otobo sex scandal and how Apostle Suleman got Otobo to apologize over sex scandal.

Following through on one of his threats, Mike Davids released an audio where Apostle Suleman was heard threatening someone, an audio Apostle Suleman apologized for but said was doctored.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by gmacnoms(m): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
I dey come fes. This mata get as e don b

6 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by blazepascal(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2021
good morning niaralanders anybody working on your downfall may God scatter their agenda ijn

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by FactBoyz: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2021
You know, I am not surprised; right from time it was crystal clear this man (the accuser dude) needed attention. I advise Suleman to focus on God's work the more since it seems the enemy is out to get him.. In MY OWN VIEW He is a man of God though till tomorrow I can NEVER SUPPORT PASTORS BUYING AND RIDING EXPENSIVE PRIVATE JETS... The airports charge 3000 naira per hour to park jets in the airport (Now, check how much these pastors spend) we have not talked of fuelling and maintenance o

Owning a Private Jet is not a sin neither is it evil. Infact, it helps users get around places faster and with ease.
My point is this, the one man who has preached to more people in person and on television than any other person worldwide was Billy Graham. Till today, no one has matched his feat; he carried his work of evangelism all across the world from Africa to Europe, Asia and North America.

Now, Nigerian pastors are keen on private jets, which in my view is totally absurd citing the really high costs of maintaining them, I mean how else can a top Nigerian pastor show humility but by riding along normal people in a normal plane. Let me give you a brief rundown-

The cheapest Private Jet is the[b] Cirrus Vision Jet[/b] worth about 1.96 million dollars.. Lets say 2 million dollars -

In Naira, thats 760 million naira. Thats Huge!

Now check the parking fees for each single day. In Nigeria, private jet owners pay 3000 naira per hour for private jet owners.. Now, check per day. Let me help you calculate this 3000 * 24 is 72,000 naira per day. Now, per year - 72,000 * 365 = 26,280,000! We have not included fuels and maintenance yet. So you see, we have close to a billion naira leaving the church to service a jet!

God's work is definitely not cheap and would require money, but in my own opinion costs can be cut to finance building of churches, charity, schools and more!

Billy Graham born in 1918 and died in 2018, is reputed to be the greatest evangelist who has lived after Paul the apostle because he reached more than 300 million people with the gospel. One remarkable thing about him was his humility, he chose to fly normal, regular planes, ships, and trains when he went to do God's work, if he wanted to get a jet, sure he could but he didn't.

Private jet is not a sin but in my view, for pastors; its unnecessary and flamboyant.. Christianity is not a call to live big, its a call to impact lives and spread the gospel.

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by yajide: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2021
After all his bragging... o tie le

7 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2021
And here was the same David that issued a 48 hours ultimatum to Suleman? shocked

He who sets his hands upon the ploughing and looks back is not fit for the kingdom.

It is obvious something has changed hands!
From his body language, it is obvious he is under duress.

RaptorX:
So you end up apologizing to him for lashing your wife. Is this a result of hunger or how do we describe this.
U sef talk am!
Odikwa serious!

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by marshalcarter: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2021
The person below me has something to say
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by luminouz(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2021
Sighs
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2021
gmacnoms:
I dey come fes. This mata get as e don b
Naso.
Something is not right about this video.
They have restricted his speech flow.
E choke shocked

emkz:
When Stephanie Otobo accused Mr Suleiman of sexual malpractices, she explained how he gave her offering money in Milan, how he used to lick something "slippery and wet" in order to speak in tongues effectively, how he promised to marry her because his wife was not sexually aligned with his needs, how they met during crusades and how he used to finish up at the back. Festus Keyamo SAN took up her case. Her family received death threats. Her mother came with her sister to his church, laid down to beg him. It was televised.

I was sad.

Defeated, Stephanie came forth to beg, claiming she was being used by some politicians to "bring down the man of ***" because he was then having a running battle with Governor El Rufai over the latter's regulation of religion in Kaduna State.

I saw defeat. I saw helplessness. I saw pain. I saw hopelessness.

Look carefully at this man...please look carefully. If they kidnap you and torture you and the condition for your release/life is to recant, will you do it?
Hmmmmmmm, this is deep! shocked

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by LordofNaija: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2021
This apology looks forced, look at his right eye, e be like they don cover am with slap. Like Otobo, like Davies, cowards

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Akalia(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2021
Space booked.
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by nsiba: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2021
Both of em are useless
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Numerouno94(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2021
angry
Its either someone has received bank credit alert or he has bn threatened into apologizing publicly....Its their cup of tea.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Omihanifa: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2021
This fool don collect money from suleman undecided

Watch how suleman will force him to come and kneel down on Sunday and seek for forgiveness and prayers grin

And the funny thing is that his wife can't go back to him again because she don taste wealth.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by haywire07(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2021
Someone has restricted his airflow

Because I saw a video of him issuing a 48 hours ultimatum to have his bank account unfrozen or he would reveal some scandals about Pastor Suleiman

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by GboyegaD(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2021
Hmm.... One party should sue the other for character defamation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by sunshineV(f): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2021
when u realize man of god don't exist just men looking to make ends meet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by seunaj: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2021
Apostle Johnson is in no doubt a strong man, he's always going free on allegations against him. Wether it's genuinely or by settlement, God knows. However, when you start to have scandals upon scandals, how long will you be able to hold the Fort?

23 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2021
No matter how deep you bury the truth, the truth will always be revealed.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Lanretoye(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2021
Holy spirit na him go ridicule una one by one

6 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Grace001: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Nonsense who take all this stories of god of man serious?

Na their mumuzombies Dey carry pastor matter for head. Even if Suleman fvck him wife comot her clitoris what’s my business

Una never get sense continue to say daddy control your life, daddy said this daddy said that.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Seniorwriter(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Some people were not called to be Christian leaders but called themselves!!!
A clear example is this!
Religion na Politics!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by etsuidris(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2021
They dn treating am.....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Ubiudumo(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Two things are involved here: It's either he was threatened to apologize, or he has been handed a fat envelope.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Dexpro: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Ubiudumo:
Two things are involved here: It's either he was threatened to apologize, or he has been handed a fat envelope.

The person below, what do you have to say?

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Draslo(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2021
That's money for you.

Think about it anyway you want

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2021
They have gone for peace talks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Arinze624: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2021
False prophet on the Increase.
gods Of men grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by mechanics(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2021
Better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.