Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal (31435 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Mrjaz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Why am I suspecting fowl play more like bribery and corruption in the ministry �

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by DavSagacity(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Am just curious that why is it only Apostle Sulaiman that people are lying against. There is something about him or his past that is obscure. Aren't there other prominent pastors in Nigeria.. why is it always him. particularly the issues on sex scandal.
It is well with him Ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by blackpanda: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
This is always the pattern. So I am not surprised. Obviously david has been bullied and pressured to apologize. Just the same way they did to Otobo that almost made her run mad! Smh

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by DavSagacity(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
blackpanda:
This is always the pattern. So I am not surprised. Obviously david has been bullied and pressured to apologize. Just the same way they did to Otobo that almost made her run mad! Smh
Exactly. He must have been bullied or threatened .

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Stockquality: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Why is it that everyone always comes back begging . Why. Otobo came back begging. Apostle Apostle. OK o,
He looks like one of those fake Chinese wicked shaolins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQLgp8trSDc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BekhcmhkCg
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Funflipper: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
otobo pattern. suleiman hit squad don strike!
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Funflipper: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mrjaz:
Why am I suspecting fowl play more like bribery and corruption in the ministry �

it is exactly what it is. church has gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by mastermaestro(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
lastempero:
But he didn't retrace his statement, he only apologise the manner in which he went about the issue.

You are one rare intelligent fellow. You paid keen attention to details. wink wink
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Athemisia:

you claim to be a Christian but you call your fellow human idiot??
you claim to de an atheist but you wont leave pastors alone....... what do you know about the bible?
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by omoalaafin: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
People will just be lying against God.
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Cashify: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Athemisia: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
honesty4Nigeria:

you claim to de an atheist but you wont leave pastors alone....... what do you know about the bible?
I'm Athemisia a god herself who loves nature... not an atheist.. tell your pastor to stop the evil.

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Athemisia: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mrjaz:
Nope... more like abduction or kidnapping... Then place under duress..

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Dee04(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
FactBoyz:
You know, I am not surprised; right from time it was crystal clear this man (the accuser dude) needed attention. I advise Suleman to focus on God's work the more since it seems the enemy is out to get him.. In MY OWN VIEW He is a man of God though till tomorrow I can NEVER SUPPORT PASTORS BUYING AND RIDING EXPENSIVE PRIVATE JETS... The airports charge 3000 naira per hour to park jets in the airport (Now, check how much these pastors spend) we have not talked of fuelling and maintenance o

Owning a Private Jet is not a sin neither is it evil. Infact, it helps users get around places faster and with ease.
My point is this, the one man who has preached to more people in person and on television than any other person worldwide was Billy Graham. Till today, no one has matched his feat; he carried his work of evangelism all across the world from Africa to Europe, Asia and North America.

Now, Nigerian pastors are keen on private jets, which in my view is totally absurd citing the really high costs of maintaining them, I mean how else can a top Nigerian pastor show humility but by riding along normal people in a normal plane. Let me give you a brief rundown-

The cheapest Private Jet is the[b] Cirrus Vision Jet[/b] worth about 1.96 million dollars.. Lets say 2 million dollars -

In Naira, thats 760 million naira. Thats Huge!

Now check the parking fees for each single day. In Nigeria, private jet owners pay 3000 naira per hour for private jet owners.. Now, check per day. Let me help you calculate this 3000 * 24 is 72,000 naira per day. Now, per year - 72,000 * 365 = 26,280,000! We have not included fuels and maintenance yet. So you see, we have close to a billion naira leaving the church to service a jet!

God's work is definitely not cheap and would require money, but in my own opinion costs can be cut to finance building of churches, charity, schools and more!

Billy Graham born in 1918 and died in 2018, is reputed to be the greatest evangelist who has lived after Paul the apostle because he reached more than 300 million people with the gospel. One remarkable thing about him was his humility, he chose to fly normal, regular planes, ships, and trains when he went to do God's work, if he wanted to get a jet, sure he could but he didn't.

Private jet is not a sin but in my view, for pastors; its unnecessary and flamboyant.. Christianity is not a call to live big, its a call to impact lives and spread the gospel.
Yes they're suppose to live in mud houses wear rags and walk to any part of the world for its the work of God and Ministration
But when they'll build a federal or States road or pay people civil servants or jobless people salaries you will not see anything wrong in it..
Ndi nzuzu
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Dee04(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
FactBoyz:
You know, I am not surprised; right from time it was crystal clear this man (the accuser dude) needed attention. I advise Suleman to focus on God's work the more since it seems the enemy is out to get him.. In MY OWN VIEW He is a man of God though till tomorrow I can NEVER SUPPORT PASTORS BUYING AND RIDING EXPENSIVE PRIVATE JETS... The airports charge 3000 naira per hour to park jets in the airport (Now, check how much these pastors spend) we have not talked of fuelling and maintenance o

Owning a Private Jet is not a sin neither is it evil. Infact, it helps users get around places faster and with ease.
My point is this, the one man who has preached to more people in person and on television than any other person worldwide was Billy Graham. Till today, no one has matched his feat; he carried his work of evangelism all across the world from Africa to Europe, Asia and North America.

Now, Nigerian pastors are keen on private jets, which in my view is totally absurd citing the really high costs of maintaining them, I mean how else can a top Nigerian pastor show humility but by riding along normal people in a normal plane. Let me give you a brief rundown-

The cheapest Private Jet is the[b] Cirrus Vision Jet[/b] worth about 1.96 million dollars.. Lets say 2 million dollars -

Now check the parking fees for each single day. In Nigeria, private jet owners pay 3000 naira per hour for private jet owners.. Now, check per day. Let me help you calculate this 3000 * 24 is 72,000 naira per day. Now, per year - 72,000 * 365 = 26,280,000! We have not included fuels and maintenance yet. So you see, we have close to a billion naira leaving the church to service a jet!

God's work is definitely not cheap and would require money, but in my own opinion costs can be cut to finance building of churches, charity, schools and more!

Billy Graham born in 1918 and died in 2018, is reputed to be the greatest evangelist who has lived after Paul the apostle because he reached more than 300 million people with the gospel. One remarkable thing about him was his humility, he chose to fly normal, regular planes, ships, and trains when he went to do God's work, if he wanted to get a jet, sure he could but he didn't.

Private jet is not a sin but in my view, for pastors; its unnecessary and flamboyant.. Christianity is not a call to live big, its a call to impact lives and spread the gospel.
Yes they're suppose to live in mud houses wear rags and walk to any part of the world for its the work of God and Ministration
But when they'll construct a federal or States road or pay people civil servants whom the govt owe for years or jobless people salaries as per out of work allowance which is the KB of the govt you will not see anything wrong with it..
Ndi nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by timifaithus(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hehe
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by stormborn28(m): 4:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Its true pastors are taking this private jet issue so far,But what about politicians and celebrities who buy private jet,who live very extravagant ,flamboyant lifestyles?
Heck, some politicians have 4-5 private jets!

So they too cannot also show humility? Is it only pastors? Ok,it's ok for politicians and celebrities to squander money and resources buying such,but it becomes an issue if pastors do.

So in your mentality;to show humility is by being poor? By suffering?

author=FactBoyz post=99789737]You know, I am not surprised; right from time it was crystal clear this man (the accuser dude) needed attention. I advise Suleman to focus on God's work the more since it seems the enemy is out to get him.. In MY OWN VIEW He is a man of God though till tomorrow I can NEVER SUPPORT PASTORS BUYING AND RIDING EXPENSIVE PRIVATE JETS... The airports charge 3000 naira per hour to park jets in the airport (Now, check how much these pastors spend) we have not talked of fuelling and maintenance o

Nonsense who take all this stories of god of man serious?

Na their mumuzombies Dey carry pastor matter for head. Even if Suleman fvck him wife comot her clitoris what’s my business

Una never get sense continue to say daddy control your life, daddy said this daddy said that.
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by jerrykokolet(m): 7:24am On Mar 12, 2021
This pastor is not serious at all u need to be brain. Checked
Re: Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Athemisia:

I'm Athemisia a god herself who loves nature... not an atheist.. tell your pastor to stop the evil.

keep decieving your self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.