Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Mike Davids Apologises To Apostle Suleman After Accusing Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Davids Apologises To Apostle Suleman After Accusing Him (274 Views)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Davids Apologises To Apostle Suleman After Accusing Him by BigShishi(m): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
You will recall that Mark Davids, a former pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Had Accused Apostle Suleman Of Sleeping with his wife and also threatening to make him disappear.

Mark also promised to reveal the 'truth' about thw Stepahnie Otobo sex scandal and how Apostle Suleman got Stephanie to apologize.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lEST1OsRfQ
Re: Mike Davids Apologises To Apostle Suleman After Accusing Him by Nkpitime(m): 1:56am On Mar 11, 2021
Which one do we believe now are you telling me as a pastor you lie against your neighbor?

1 Like

Re: Mike Davids Apologises To Apostle Suleman After Accusing Him by adecz: 3:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Dem don settle am big time!!!
Re: Mike Davids Apologises To Apostle Suleman After Accusing Him by slyd90(m): 3:38am On Mar 11, 2021
Nawa ooo!!! I go soon leave this Nairaland for una
Re: Mike Davids Apologises To Apostle Suleman After Accusing Him by Maxymilliano(m): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2021
The man said he is apologizing due to the way he handled the issue.

He is yet to tell us if he lied against Sule or not.

The truth is yet to be revealed
Re: Mike Davids Apologises To Apostle Suleman After Accusing Him by Righteousness2(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Grammy Or Bema / Make Una Reason This Matter / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.